Obama Blows 53,000 Gallons of Fuel Campaigning??

• Banned
STFU and pay your taxes.

I did. Mailed them in on Friday.

I actually give the government a check - unlike you - who draws repeated checks, food stamps and other entitlements.

How's that FEMA trailer you're living in?

Every loyal and true patriotic American should back our president.

He only has America's best interest at heart.

Otherwise we wouldn't have elected him to be our leader.

• Banned
Every loyal and true patriotic American should back our president.

He only has America's best interest at heart.

Otherwise we wouldn't have elected him to be our leader.

"We?"

Sorry - I wasn't one of the 65.5 idiots that pulled the lever for this jackass.
I pulled the lever for the other jackass.

I agree with you. But Obama and the GOP base are not sincere about viable fuel alternatives, especially the GOP.

I would love to believe that you were sincere about viable fuel alternatives, but you are not.

Instead, you are political hack.

This guy hasn't done "JACK SHIT" since being selected two years ago (except starting a third war) and he's flying all over creation - ON EARTH DAY - no less, wasting 53,000 gallons of fuel to campaign for four addition years of his stupidity?

Can someone say IMPEACHMENT?

Earth Day Ends Obama's 53,300 Gallon Trip - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

They all do this, its not just obama. In my opinion if the president (any president) is campaigning then they should have to foot the entire expense bill!

That would mean the bill for air force one, the secret service, the hotels and meals, all support teams, expenses for all involved. EVERYTHING. Personal agenda should not be paid for by our tax dollars. Campaigning is personal agenda.

And any politician who's LIVING EXPENSES are footed by the taxpayers, should not justify tax increases on people who make far less than he does by saying he doesn't mind paying more himself.

And any politician who's LIVING EXPENSES are footed by the taxpayers, should not justify tax increases on people who make far less than he does by saying he doesn't mind paying more himself.

Agreed. And campaigning is NOT a living expense.

Forum List

Back