Obama..Best President Ever

Sooooo ..... Obama is now the best president just because he followed one of the worst presidents (did we just forget Reagen now?) in spite of the fact that he's doing the exact same things ... just more intrusively? Seriously?

I'll take that suttering cowboy over this eloquent, GQ asshole any day especially when your talking about the security of this country.

Bush kept this country safe for 7 years. Ol'BO is president for less than a year and we get Ft. Hood. Oh yeah. I'll take Bush and Cheney any day when it comes to national security. Ol'BO is too busy changing the country with his big "CHANGE" to worry about security..

As for the economy booming under Clinton, well it sure did as soon as the Reps took over Congress in the 90's. Up till then Clinton couldn't get jack shit through his Dem Congress because he wouldn't play ball with the liberal left. Good for Clinton. He could deal and work with the Reps far better than he ever could the left wing of his party.

Ol'BO will be remembered as the first black president, funny how everyone forgets the guy is half white. How will he be remembered?? Time will tell on that one.

I'll remember his as a self serving asshole and a community organizer and someone that never should have made it to the WH. But then I wasn't blinded by the light like so many were. I saw and asshole then and still see one today.

I'll take that suttering cowboy over this eloquent, GQ asshole any day especially when your talking about the security of this country.

Bush kept this country safe for 7 years. Ol'BO is president for less than a year and we get Ft. Hood. Oh yeah. I'll take Bush and Cheney any day when it comes to national security. Ol'BO is too busy changing the country with his big "CHANGE" to worry about security..

As for the economy booming under Clinton, well it sure did as soon as the Reps took over Congress in the 90's. Up till then Clinton couldn't get jack shit through his Dem Congress because he wouldn't play ball with the liberal left. Good for Clinton. He could deal and work with the Reps far better than he ever could the left wing of his party.

Ol'BO will be remembered as the first black president, funny how everyone forgets the guy is half white. How will he be remembered?? Time will tell on that one.

I'll remember his as a self serving asshole and a community organizer and someone that never should have made it to the WH. But then I wasn't blinded by the light like so many were. I saw and asshole then and still see one today.

Didn't 9/11 happen less than a year into GWB's watch?

Yes Tiger it did. 9-11 was one hell of a wakeup call but tell me. Did we have another 9-11 or another attack on American soil under Bush's watch. No we didn't.

Yes Tiger it did. 9-11 was one hell of a wakeup call but tell me. Did we have another 9-11 or another attack on American soil under Bush's watch. No we didn't.

So the standard of excellence is two attacks before you are responsible?

Not the strongest point to make, they are both idiots really, just Obama is pretty enough that too few question his motives. ;)

September 11, 2001. On George W. Bush's watch. Over 3,000 Americans killed after less than nine months of his presidency.

When the few remaining folks who come out to support the idiot Bush start criticizing Obama on smarts and/or efficacy, one has to take stock of who they view as a paradigm of greatness in a President!

September 11, 2001. On George W. Bush's watch. Over 3,000 Americans killed after less than nine months of his presidency.

When the few remaining folks who come out to support the idiot Bush start criticizing Obama on smarts and/or efficacy, one has to take stock of who they view as a paradigm of greatness in a President!

I would also argue that a terrorist attack that killed 3000 people and that was planned with great precision is slightly different to one guy cracking up and running amok with a gun.

Which most likely wouldn't have happened if Clinton had taken care of Bin Ladin when he had the chance to....Obama didn't know how to handle the shooting at Fort Hood with 13 people killed. I'd hate to see how he would react to another 9-11!

Which most likely wouldn't have happened if Clinton had taken care of Bin Ladin when he had the chance to....Obama didn't know how to handle the shooting at Fort Hood with 13 people killed. I'd hate to see how he would react to another 9-11!

*facepalm*

In spite of the right wingnut blowhards still pouting because "We the People" no longer accept their platform, President Obama is already shaping up to be a top 10 President. Yes, even ahead of Ronald Reagan

1. Obama is following undoubtedly the worst president in 100 years
2. He entered office with the worst recession in 70 years and has managed to pull the country out of it
3. He will be the first president to pass healthcare
4. He is the first black president
5. He is fighting two wars which his predecessor started. By the end of his term, he will have us out.
6. He has potential international breakthroughs with N Korea and Cuba

Like it or not, he will be considered the best president since FDR

1. Don't really disagree with that.
2. He hasn't pulled the country out of recession. There are signs of improvement in some areas, but continuing problems in others.
3. True, possibly. But don't we have to wait to see how it works / what it costs before saying he's a genius?
4. Being black doesn't make him a good POTUS, or a bad one.
5. Getting out isn't the problem. Getting out and leaving a stable country behind is the problem.
6. Potential? That doesn't make you great. It just wins you a nobel prize.

If 1 out of 6 makes him the best since FDR, doesn't that rather devalue FDR's legacy? Why not wait until the end of his first term and then see what he's achieved before saying how he will be remembered? Seems reasonable.

1. Great presidents tend to follow horrible presidents. Lincoln followed Buchanan. FDR followed Hoover, Reagan followed Carter

2. At the time Obama took office, we were in the midst of an economic collapse. He took rapid action and stopped a panic which would have caused a Depression. Reagan took three years to reverse unemployment. Regardless of your outlook, the US economy will be significantly improved over when Obama took office

3. Healthcare will be a big impact legislation of his administration. Anyway you look at it, it will rank with Social Security, Civil Rights and Medicare

4. I agree, the color of his skin shouldn't matter...but it does. The election of a black president is historically significant given the racial history of this country. The mere act of what he did to get himself elected as a mixed race black man is historic

5. Either case is not winning prospect. Neither country has been politically stable for hundreds of years. Obama will pull our troops out or significantly reduce numbers of troops in both countries.

6. Neither Fidel Castro nor Kim Jung Il will survive the Obama presidency. New regimes will take hold in both countries. For the first time in over 50 years we will have an opportunity to normalize relations with these enemies. Obama will benefit

ah Lump, but at least he doesn't have to have his daily briefings delivered in coloring book form like good ole "w" needed

:lol:....Maybe he does.. we're getting allot of meetings, seminars, task forces but no good decisions so far.. it there hope...:eusa_eh:

No, he just needs them handed to him several times before he gets them.

See--you people are making a false assumption!!

You actually think Obama is making decisions!! How can you verify that is the case??

In spite of the right wingnut blowhards still pouting because "We the People" no longer accept their platform, President Obama is already shaping up to be a top 10 President. Yes, even ahead of Ronald Reagan

2. He entered office with the worst recession in 70 years and has managed to pull the country out of it
5. He is fighting two wars which his predecessor started. By the end of his term, he will have us out.

1) I agree with if you say "one of the worst"
(I just read your post on this. Let us hope we do not have a Carter following Ford type of deal, ok?)

2)We can still slide back--until this is done, do not count it
3)depends if healthcare becomes popular like SS
4)Being the first is for historics--not the making of a top 10 best lists(except if you only consider Black Presidents)
5)Let us hope so--yet it is possible to find a "reason" to stay longer. Do not count this yet
6)So did Bush, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson , Kennedy--See the pattern?

Last edited:
Jeeze Rightwing. Keep dreaming. Obama in the top ten as a President?????

1. I'll agree with one of the worst

2. He's fixing the worst recessio???, Will have to see how that plays out. His huge porkulus bill hasn't done squat yet. Lots of pork, still looking for the JOB that was created.

3. God I hope not because if it does pass you better hang onto your wallet. He sure likes to spread the taxpayers wealth.

4. Only half black

5. He can't seem to make up his mind on his RIGHT WAR. Good thing Iraq is in the bag.

6. Ol'Fidel thinks he's a bleeding idiot and Kim Jung Il, that depraved little gnome thinks he weak and isn't paying anymore attention than he payed to Clinton or both Bush's. Can hardly wait to see if any of the worlds bullies takes any notice of Ol'BO. The terrorists of the world see him as weak also, will have to see how that plays out.

Oh yeah Righwing. Obama is well on his way to being one of the best Presidents in history. NOT.

Jeeze Rightwing. Keep dreaming. Obama in the top ten as a President?????

1. I'll agree with one of the worst

2. He's fixing the worst recessio???, Will have to see how that plays out. His huge porkulus bill hasn't done squat yet. Lots of pork, still looking for the JOB that was created.

3. God I hope not because if it does pass you better hang onto your wallet. He sure likes to spread the taxpayers wealth.

4. Only half black

5. He can't seem to make up his mind on his RIGHT WAR. Good thing Iraq is in the bag.

6. Ol'Fidel thinks he's a bleeding idiot and Kim Jung Il, that depraved little gnome thinks he weak and isn't paying anymore attention than he payed to Clinton or both Bush's. Can hardly wait to see if any of the worlds bullies takes any notice of Ol'BO. The terrorists of the world see him as weak also, will have to see how that plays out.

Oh yeah Righwing. Obama is well on his way to being one of the best Presidents in history. NOT.

I was going to reply but your response is so weak it is not worth my time.

Please reply with reasoned response and not rants

Could say the same of you Rightwing. Your rant on Ol'BO's successes is mindblowing. Jeeze. You sound just like him minus the tele-promter. He certainly has his acolytes well trained.

Mayby one day you'll take those blinders off and step away from that shinning light and see the truth about Ol'BO, but I doubt it. You are well and truely brainwashed doncha know.

FDR tried to take us over, too. Obama will fail just as he did.

The only correct statement you have made here is that he is the first black president. Actually, he's only half black. I look forward to having a really black one.

Last edited:
Let us not forget...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno]YouTube - Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe[/ame]

http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servlet/SurveyOutputServlet?series_id=LNS14000000

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS14000000Seasonally AdjustedSeries title: (Seas) Unemployment RateLabor force status: Unemployment rateType of data: Percent or rateAge: 16 years and over Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
1999 4.3 4.4 4.2 4.3 4.2 4.3 4.3 4.2 4.2 4.1 4.1 4.0
2000 4.0 4.1 4.0 3.8 4.0 4.0 4.0 4.1 3.9 3.9 3.9 3.9
2001 4.2 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.3 4.5 4.6 4.9 5.0 5.3 5.5 5.7
2002 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 5.8 5.8 5.8 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 6.0
2003 5.8 5.9 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.1 6.0 5.8 5.7
2004 5.7 5.6 5.8 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.5 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.4 5.4
2005 5.2 5.4 5.2 5.2 5.1 5.1 5.0 4.9 5.0 5.0 5.0 4.8
2006 4.7 4.8 4.7 4.7 4.7 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4
2007 4.6 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.7 4.8 4.7 4.9
2008 4.9 4.8 5.1 5.0 5.5 5.6 5.8 6.2 6.2 6.6 6.8 7.2

Since Obama below
2009 7.6 8.1 8.5 8.9 9.4 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.8 10.2

Unemployment rates were excellent under Pres. Bush. It's the Douche Bag that completely screwed it up.

at reading a tele-prompter, after that .............eh

Hey leave the O man alone, he is going to have a Jobs Summit next month and won't listen to his general (whom he picked) on the ground in AFG.

But seriously...umm.....oh wait that wasn't a very good defence.....i'll report back when I find a way to defend his inactions.

Forum List

Back