Obama..Best President Ever

As far as being the "Best" or "worst" president ever its WAY too early for me to make that judgement call.

Personally I dislike most of what his administration and his congress have proposed in the last 11 months but again things do change sometimes. Maybe he will throw off the shackles of the idiocracy that surrounds him and become great....or maybe he will continue and end up one of the worst.

I'll take that suttering cowboy over this eloquent, GQ asshole any day especially when your talking about the security of this country.

Bush kept this country safe for 7 years. Ol'BO is president for less than a year and we get Ft. Hood. Oh yeah. I'll take Bush and Cheney any day when it comes to national security. Ol'BO is too busy changing the country with his big "CHANGE" to worry about security..

As for the economy booming under Clinton, well it sure did as soon as the Reps took over Congress in the 90's. Up till then Clinton couldn't get jack shit through his Dem Congress because he wouldn't play ball with the liberal left. Good for Clinton. He could deal and work with the Reps far better than he ever could the left wing of his party.

Ol'BO will be remembered as the first black president, funny how everyone forgets the guy is half white. How will he be remembered?? Time will tell on that one.

I'll remember his as a self serving asshole and a community organizer and someone that never should have made it to the WH. But then I wasn't blinded by the light like so many were. I saw and asshole then and still see one today.
September 11, 2001. On George W. Bush's watch. Over 3,000 Americans killed after less than nine months of his presidency.

When the few remaining folks who come out to support the idiot Bush start criticizing Obama on smarts and/or efficacy, one has to take stock of who they view as a paradigm of greatness in a President!

911 Pres. Bush just took over as president. How many terrorist attacks within the US since that time under Pres. Bush? ZERO.

How many terrorist attacks within the US under Pres. Douche Bag? TWO

In spite of the right wingnut blowhards still pouting because "We the People" no longer accept their platform, President Obama is already shaping up to be a top 10 President. Yes, even ahead of Ronald Reagan

1. Obama is following undoubtedly the worst president in 100 years
2. He entered office with the worst recession in 70 years and has managed to pull the country out of it
3. He will be the first president to pass healthcare
4. He is the first black president
5. He is fighting two wars which his predecessor started. By the end of his term, he will have us out.
6. He has potential international breakthroughs with N Korea and Cuba

Like it or not, he will be considered the best president since FDR
FDR tried to take us over, too. Obama will fail just as he did.

The only correct statement you have made here is that he is the first black president. Actually, he's only half black. I look forward to having a really black one.

FDR is considered one of our top five presidents and the best president in the last 100 years. The right wingnuts of the time used the same rhetoric against FDR as they use now against Obama........Didn't work then...won't work now

In spite of the right wingnut blowhards still pouting because "We the People" no longer accept their platform, President Obama is already shaping up to be a top 10 President. Yes, even ahead of Ronald Reagan

2. He entered office with the worst recession in 70 years and has managed to pull the country out of it
5. He is fighting two wars which his predecessor started. By the end of his term, he will have us out.

:clap2:

If I knew you better, I'd be setting up an intervention for you, my friend..:lol:

1. Don't really disagree with that.
2. He hasn't pulled the country out of recession. There are signs of improvement in some areas, but continuing problems in others.
3. True, possibly. But don't we have to wait to see how it works / what it costs before saying he's a genius?
4. Being black doesn't make him a good POTUS, or a bad one.
5. Getting out isn't the problem. Getting out and leaving a stable country behind is the problem.
6. Potential? That doesn't make you great. It just wins you a nobel prize.

If 1 out of 6 makes him the best since FDR, doesn't that rather devalue FDR's legacy? Why not wait until the end of his first term and then see what he's achieved before saying how he will be remembered? Seems reasonable.

1. Great presidents tend to follow horrible presidents. Lincoln followed Buchanan. FDR followed Hoover, Reagan followed Carter

2. At the time Obama took office, we were in the midst of an economic collapse. He took rapid action and stopped a panic which would have caused a Depression. Reagan took three years to reverse unemployment. Regardless of your outlook, the US economy will be significantly improved over when Obama took office

3. Healthcare will be a big impact legislation of his administration. Anyway you look at it, it will rank with Social Security, Civil Rights and Medicare

4. I agree, the color of his skin shouldn't matter...but it does. The election of a black president is historically significant given the racial history of this country. The mere act of what he did to get himself elected as a mixed race black man is historic

5. Either case is not winning prospect. Neither country has been politically stable for hundreds of years. Obama will pull our troops out or significantly reduce numbers of troops in both countries.

6. Neither Fidel Castro nor Kim Jung Il will survive the Obama presidency. New regimes will take hold in both countries. For the first time in over 50 years we will have an opportunity to normalize relations with these enemies. Obama will benefit

:lol::lol::lol: Geez--you have really moved up into that Obamabot castle in the sky. I love your analogy--trying to compare this empty suit to the likes of a Great President Ronald Reagan --(simply based on they followed another President)--:lol::lol:

Fidel Castro or his brother & Kim Jung will THRIVE under this administration--:lol::lol:

And Obama has just made another group of friends--unfortunately they can't vote in this country--:lol::lol:

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

Last edited:
GOOD OLE RONNIE, YEP THE WALL CAME DOWN ON HIS WATCH, IT NEVER HAPPENENED , BUT THEN AGAIGN, SR SHOULD HAVE BEAT CLINTON , BUT HE DIDN'T , THEN CAME jr, that worthless piece of crap that daddy got eleceted, 2 times

Obama is not even close, if you want the "best president ever", it's John Hanson, end of discussion.

Obama is just another crooked politician who has managed to con the people who are too easily swayed by pop-culture. If you like "American Idol", "So You Think You Can Dance", "Survivor", "Big Brother", or "Miley Cyrus" ... you should not be allowed to vote.

1. Don't really disagree with that.
2. He hasn't pulled the country out of recession. There are signs of improvement in some areas, but continuing problems in others.
3. True, possibly. But don't we have to wait to see how it works / what it costs before saying he's a genius?
4. Being black doesn't make him a good POTUS, or a bad one.
5. Getting out isn't the problem. Getting out and leaving a stable country behind is the problem.
6. Potential? That doesn't make you great. It just wins you a nobel prize.

If 1 out of 6 makes him the best since FDR, doesn't that rather devalue FDR's legacy? Why not wait until the end of his first term and then see what he's achieved before saying how he will be remembered? Seems reasonable.

1. Great presidents tend to follow horrible presidents. Lincoln followed Buchanan. FDR followed Hoover, Reagan followed Carter

2. At the time Obama took office, we were in the midst of an economic collapse. He took rapid action and stopped a panic which would have caused a Depression. Reagan took three years to reverse unemployment. Regardless of your outlook, the US economy will be significantly improved over when Obama took office

3. Healthcare will be a big impact legislation of his administration. Anyway you look at it, it will rank with Social Security, Civil Rights and Medicare

4. I agree, the color of his skin shouldn't matter...but it does. The election of a black president is historically significant given the racial history of this country. The mere act of what he did to get himself elected as a mixed race black man is historic

5. Either case is not winning prospect. Neither country has been politically stable for hundreds of years. Obama will pull our troops out or significantly reduce numbers of troops in both countries.

6. Neither Fidel Castro nor Kim Jung Il will survive the Obama presidency. New regimes will take hold in both countries. For the first time in over 50 years we will have an opportunity to normalize relations with these enemies. Obama will benefit

As I said earlier, I'll wait until the end of his first term. Then if he deserves credit, I'll give it to him. Unlike some, I won't condemn every single decision he makes just because of who he is. Not will I praise every decision he makes just because of who he is.

ah Lump, but at least he doesn't have to have his daily briefings delivered in coloring book form like good ole "w" needed

Coloring books would be something that you would know alot about, that's ALL you would know about, but at least it's something to put on your resume.:lol::lol:

If I knew you better, I'd be setting up an intervention for you, my friend..:lol:

Ditto!!! :funnyface:

This is just tooooooo much fun, to say good night.:lol::lol:

1. Obama is following the worst President in History.

You must mean Jimmy Carter, but that was 30+ years ago, but I guess he is following him and in many more ways than you care to know about.

2. He entered office with the worst recession in 70 years and has managed to pull the country out of it.

10.2 % unemployment and rising 15.7 million unemployed after he passed the no stimulus stimulus plan and after guaranteeing that it would not rise above 8%. I guess if you are convinced of this success, you would be a prime candidate for some beach property I have for sale right on the beach in Florida.:lol::lol:

3. He will be the first president to pass healthcare.

Not a done deal yet, not if the majority of Americans have anything to say about it.

4. He is the first black president.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo what, do you have another point to make here?:lol::lol:

5. He is fighting two wars which his predecessor started. By the end of his term he will have us out.

Actually the terrorists started the first one, you know, 9-11, Saddam started the second. He is only going to have one term as president, so he better hurry up and accomplish your goals for him, the clock is ticking, he's got just 3 years left.:lol:

6. He has potential for international breakthrough in N Korea and Cuba.

You forgot to mention Iran, his predecessors all had potential for breakthroughs too, from Carter, Reagan, Clinton both Bushes, but being that Obama is such an American rock star idol, maybe he can just sing and dance and get everyone to go along with his plans.:lol::lol:

Time to go and light your candle to the Obama altar you have in your home.:lol::lol:

So far he's had the best beer bash on the White House lawn! I would have loved to have seen Hillary dancing topless for the boys while they tucked those dollar bills into her whitie tighties!:lol:

Other than this, I can't really think of anything Obama has done except make a lot of noise and piss a lot of people off.
You had to give that visual, didn't you?

I think I hate you.

Now pardon Me while I go gouge out My minds eyes...

So far he's had the best beer bash on the White House lawn! I would have loved to have seen Hillary dancing topless for the boys while they tucked those dollar bills into her whitie tighties!:lol:

Other than this, I can't really think of anything Obama has done except make a lot of noise and piss a lot of people off.
You had to give that visual, didn't you?

I think I hate you.

Now pardon Me while I go gouge out My minds eyes...

I think that's why they went so soft on Bubba...

Gotta luv ya Maple. Your so right on. Too bad the left wing loons on the board can't get those darned blinders off just long enough to step out of that fucking blinding light. They might see what you and I see.

Rock Star??? Oh yes. Self serving asshole?? You bet. Presidential material?? Not even close.

Forum List

Back