Obama bad mouths Arizona with Mexican president

Obama is just slime.

He doesn't have a press conference for over 6 months and when he does it's to trash an American state in front of a foreign leader.

Onece again he proves to be an embarrassment.
You're more than a liar, you're a pathetic liar.

Obama is a traitor to America.

The nation my Uncle died fighting for, Obama is spitting on.

Obama is an enemy of America.

I, along with millions of other Americans, despise him more every day.

Obama is just slime.

He doesn't have a press conference for over 6 months and when he does it's to trash an American state in front of a foreign leader.

Onece again he proves to be an embarrassment.
You're more than a liar, you're a pathetic liar.

Great comeback. Do you even read what you write?
Obama uses his time to put down a America. Obama is a loser, liar, and traitor.

How completely ignorant are you?

I stated the facts and my opinion.

That he bad mouthed an American state in front of a foreign leader is a fact.

That he is a slime ball for doing so is my opinion.

Last edited:
As soon as I saw it was a press conference that Obama was having with the Mexican leader I had a feeling he was going to trash Arizona.

If obama has a problem with something that an American state has done he should have the decency to keep the fight within America .

He lacks this basic decency,

Too bad President Obama hasn't seen this. It would have been refreshing if he had asked Calderon about their immigration policy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZuQrJKN_0]YouTube - Mexico's Double Standard on Illegal Immigration[/ame]

OBAMA APOLOGIZE TO CHINA AND MEXICO FOR ARIZONA LAW?

Do you know how China and Mexico treats it's people? and you apologize for Arizona protecting the lives of it's people and their civil rights?

I am livid and ashamed to be an American today. My heart is heavy with sadness. Be careful that this apology does not come back to bite you. We are going to punish you by taking your house and senate away from you come novermber.

SE SI PUEDE

READ THE DAMN BILL AND YOU WILL KNOW HISPANICS WILL NOT BE STOPPED TAKING THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL AND ARRESTED IF THEY DO NOT HAVE IDs ON THEM.

OBAMA PLEEEEEEEEEESE

I was just watching the press conference when I started the thread.

You don't want to link your source? You must be ashamed of it.

Obama Admin Apologizes to China for AZ Law | The FOX NationMay 17, 2010 ... Obama Admin Apologizes to China for AZ Law · Power Line reports: This is unfreakingbelievable, even for the Obama administration: ...
www.thefoxnation.com/.../obama-admin-apologizes-china-az-law - Cached

Obama Administration Apologizes to 'One-Child China' for Ariz ...May 17, 2010 ... Just another stop on Obama's "Apology for America" tour. Clearly, Posner has read about as much of the Arizona law as Eric Holder. ...
newsbusters.org/.../obama-administration-apologizes-one-child-china-az-illegal-immigration- - Cached

UrbanGrounds | The Obama Admin Sinks to a New Low: Apologizing to ...May 17, 2010 ... Obama apologizes to Mexico for any undocumented US citizens who have .... Admits He Hasn't Read AZ Law He's Been Criticizing for Weeks ...
urbangrounds.com/2010/05/obama-apologizes-to-china/ - Cached

Forum List

Back