Obama bad mouths Arizona with Mexican president

no. not that kind of fact. i meant the real kind.

You mean like the fact that our so called commander in chief once again is ignoring the people of this country of which a majority favor enforcing our immigration laws?

no. the real kind of fact. like that he is the commander in chief. and your president. i love this game.
Yeah, unfortunately he is our "commander in chief" because fucking idiots were ignorant enough to vote for the fucking asshat.

But, as we all have seen, he couldn't "chiefly command" a group of girl scouts across an empty fuckin' street without getting them run over!

Word to the wise, and the stupid idiots who voted for the lil' asshat:

A teleprompter, an empty suit, and sappy assed campaign slogans does not a president make!

IDIOTS!:cuckoo:

and your president.

And the President of Arizona. He works for us, not the other way around. It's about time he learned what the words "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America..." means.

Or maybe he forgot that AZ is one of our 57 states.

He wouldn't even honor the flag until it became politically expedient for him to do so.. until then it was just a symbol of "false patriotism."

I was just watching the press conference when I started the thread.

You don't want to link your source? You must be ashamed of it.

Calderon said:

"I know that we share the interest in promoting dignified, legal and orderly living conditions to all migrant workers. Many of them, despite their significant contribution to the economy and to the society of the United States, still live in the shadows and, occasionally, as in Arizona, they even face discrimination."

Obama said: (well, he said a lot more but this is what he said pertaining to immigration)

To fix our broken immigration system, I reaffirmed my deep commitment to working with Congress in a bipartisan way to pass comprehensive immigration reform. And comprehensive reform means accountability for everybody: government that is accountable for securing the border; businesses being held accountable when they exploit workers; people who break the law by breaching our borders being held accountable by paying taxes and a penalty and getting right with the law before they can earn their citizenship. We've been working hard to get this done. There's a strong proposal in the Senate, based on a bipartisan framework, and it can and should move forward.

We also discussed the new law in Arizona, which is a misdirected effort -- a misdirected expression of frustration over our broken immigration system, and which has raised concerns in both our countries. Today, I want every American to know my administration has devoted unprecedented resources in personnel and technology to securing our border. Illegal immigration is down, not up, and we will continue to do what's necessary to secure our shared border.

And I want everyone, American and Mexican, to know my administration is taking a very close look at the Arizona law. We're examining any implications, especially for civil rights. Because in the United States of America, no law-abiding person -- be they an American citizen, a legal immigrant, or a visitor or tourist from Mexico -- should ever be subject to suspicion simply because of what they look like.

President Calderón and I also reaffirmed our commitment to stand together against the drug cartels that have unleashed horrific violence in so many communities. Mr. President, you and the Mexican people have shown great resolve in a fight for the security and safety of your country. And as I've pledged to you before, Mexico can count on the United States as a full partner in this effort.

boo hoo

Once again, Remove head from poop tube. Only a mentally deranged person like you would defend this disgrace of the Oval office who stood there with a Foreign interest while speaking out against The people he took an oath to protect, The People of The United States of America. ~BH

No.

Dear skull pilot, answering stupid questions time is now over.

I know it must be hard to talk with Obama's dick in your mouth.

How do you know that?

And is that a fact?

Now it is my turn to ask stupid questions.

If you understood English, the term "must be" implies an assumption that Obama's dick is in your mouth because you cannot answer any more questions.

Do people have to explain knock knock jokes to you too?

I was just watching the press conference when I started the thread.

Calderon said:

"I know that we share the interest in promoting dignified, legal and orderly living conditions to all migrant workers. Many of them, despite their significant contribution to the economy and to the society of the United States, still live in the shadows and, occasionally, as in Arizona, they even face discrimination."

Obama said: (well, he said a lot more but this is what he said pertaining to immigration)

To fix our broken immigration system, I reaffirmed my deep commitment to working with Congress in a bipartisan way to pass comprehensive immigration reform. And comprehensive reform means accountability for everybody: government that is accountable for securing the border; businesses being held accountable when they exploit workers; people who break the law by breaching our borders being held accountable by paying taxes and a penalty and getting right with the law before they can earn their citizenship. We've been working hard to get this done. There's a strong proposal in the Senate, based on a bipartisan framework, and it can and should move forward.

We also discussed the new law in Arizona, which is a misdirected effort -- a misdirected expression of frustration over our broken immigration system, and which has raised concerns in both our countries. Today, I want every American to know my administration has devoted unprecedented resources in personnel and technology to securing our border. Illegal immigration is down, not up, and we will continue to do what's necessary to secure our shared border.

And I want everyone, American and Mexican, to know my administration is taking a very close look at the Arizona law. We're examining any implications, especially for civil rights. Because in the United States of America, no law-abiding person -- be they an American citizen, a legal immigrant, or a visitor or tourist from Mexico -- should ever be subject to suspicion simply because of what they look like.

President Calderón and I also reaffirmed our commitment to stand together against the drug cartels that have unleashed horrific violence in so many communities. Mr. President, you and the Mexican people have shown great resolve in a fight for the security and safety of your country. And as I've pledged to you before, Mexico can count on the United States as a full partner in this effort.

boo hoo

That sounds more like him. I don't know why certain posters continue to lie. As if nobody backchecks their comments. As if we'd blindly believe cmike and his nutty commentary.

But don't forget, he is a Uniter, not a divider.

most disgusting President and an enemy to us Americans I have seen in my lifetime.

I know it must be hard to talk with Obama's dick in your mouth.

How do you know that?

And is that a fact?

Now it is my turn to ask stupid questions.

If you understood English, the term "must be" implies an assumption that Obama's dick is in your mouth because you cannot answer any more questions.

Do people have to explain knock knock jokes to you too?

"must be hard" "obama's dick", tehehe.

no facts then.

How about that classic foot in mouth from our "clown in chief" about not bothering to keep an eye on the stock market because as he said, "it just goes up and down". And this was said as the market was free falling. Yeah, that's leadership alright!

Instead of playing "hail to the chief" when the idiot walks into a room, they should just have Nancy Pelosi play her stirring rendition of "send in the clown" on her fucking kazoo when the idiot walks into a room. While Biden, Frank, Reid, Gibbs and the rest of the CLOWNS try to stuff themselves into a fucking Volkswagon!

After all, it would be perfectly fiiting, seeing as though his entire administration is a circus of clowns, and he's the head fucking Bozo!

Last edited:

Calderon said:

boo hoo

That sounds more like him. I don't know why certain posters continue to lie. As if nobody backchecks their comments. As if we'd blindly believe cmike and his nutty commentary.

So, you believe something posted by Ravi without any link, but when the original post has links that back it up you don't believe it. Good to know that you're a tool without any mind of your own.

Rick

Calderon said:

boo hoo

So, you believe something posted by Ravi without any link, but when the original post has links that back it up you don't believe it. Good to know that you're a tool without any mind of your own.

Rick
I posted verbatim what was said. The links posted were editorialized. Plus, I'm not a liar like cmike.

:thup:

Rick
I posted verbatim what was said. The links posted were editorialized. Plus, I'm not a liar like cmike.

Yeah, I find it quite suspicious when someone gets smashed for not having a link and then in the same thread someone can quote verbatim and no request from ANYONE is made for a link.

Rick

looks like someone put a quarter in the sad, sad juke box.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCgicPdsxxg&feature=related]YouTube - Lost Highway ~ Hank williams[/ame]

Calderon said:

boo hoo

Fucking idiot......
Just pay your taxes and a fine and all is forgiven

Rick

Yeah, I find it quite suspicious when someone gets smashed for not having a link and then in the same thread someone can quote verbatim and no request from ANYONE is made for a link.

Rick

this is a librul message board.. any more questions?

Rick

this is a librul message board.. any more questions?

:rofl:

uh huh...

:rolleyes:

THIS one is just for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfw8acB7TVk]YouTube - TERRY BRADSHAW -- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry[/ame]

Calderon said:

boo hoo

Fucking idiot......
Just pay your taxes and a fine and all is forgiven

You'd rather Obama herd them up and send them to Mexico?

for the illegals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucvcoWMFmW8]YouTube - Jim Reeves - Adios Amigo[/ame]

Calderon said:

boo hoo

Rick

I can find out where it came from unlike cmike's opinion of what was said. Make sense?

Forum List

Back