Obama Avoids Fox News at Press Conference

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
WimpJ.jpg

There's not a man alive who would not avoid Helen. :D

Today we salute you Mr. really really really desperate to make Obama look bad guy! lol.. you are perfect for that bud light commercial..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgQcyklEBc]YouTube - real man of genius really bad toupet weawer[/ame]

I swear to god, they plug you liberals into a socket somewhere and programme you, if I could find it I would pull the power plug.. jesus.

The more the libs compare Obama to Bush the funnier it gets. Who would've thought? I feel like a kid in a candy story.

So, uh, HOW MANY exclusives did msnbc get from Bush? I agree with the above on the "Real Men Of Genius" commercial nature of this thread.

NEXT!

Today we salute you Mr. really really really desperate to make Obama look bad guy! lol.. you are perfect for that bud light commercial..

YouTube - real man of genius really bad toupet weawer

After that press conference today Obama won't need my help. He looked small, nervous and out of his league. Get him back up on a stage with a teleprompter and adoring fans and he'll be fine.

After that press conference today Obama won't need my help. He looked small, nervous and out of his league. Get him back up on a stage with a teleprompter and adoring fans and he'll be fine.

No one is trying to impress you, dude. The man could shit gold and cure cancer by blinking and you'd find some reason to cry evil. After today? HAHA! yea, dude.. a fucking press conference as the president elect sure is Obama's Watergate!

:lol:

So, uh, HOW MANY exclusives did msnbc get from Bush? I agree with the above on the "Real Men Of Genius" commercial nature of this thread.

The more you guys compare Obama to Bush the bigger the smile gets on my face. I may just have to start watching Letterman or Leno again.

You're smoking some really strong stuff there, PB.

And given your reputation for acccuracy... I figure I won't sweat it.

At least you're not excusing him by comparing him to Bush.

Look, all I'm say is he was very mundane. I honestly think there will be a lot of Obama voters who will be very disappointed that by his force of personality alone the problems in the country are not all solved by Spring break.

I believe many of his supporters think he's going to turn the govenment on it's head but the truth is his proposals are very boiler plate and in my opinion will harm the country.

Obama is a wonderful inspirational speaker. I suspect that his inaugration speech will be the peak of his one term.

Just my humble opinion.

Time will tell.

You see what you want to see - which is your opinion of Obama. I wonder how you'll interpret Obama's face next to the others on Mt. Rushmore.

Forum List

Back