Obama Attempting To Take Over Our Elections With Executive Order

this is a commission to make recommendations to promote efficient elections and terminates 30 days after preparing a report. That's it.
Thank you. The usual flock of irrational paranoid mental cases getting all worked up about whatever they can work their little pea brains into getting worked up about.

1. Unconstitutional

2. Dictatorial
I'd love to hear you explain how creating a commission to make recommendations for efficient elections is either unconstitutional or dictatorial.
Don't you know? The "Friends Of Hamas" at Bigotbarf said so and that settles it. The "Friends Of Hamas" never lie!

"(b) The Commission shall be advisory in nature and shall submit a final report to the President within 6 months of the date of the Commission's first public meeting."

Do I have to define "advisory in nature" for you?
No one makes recommindations when they are also considering what is appropriate

Sec. 3. Mission. (a) The Commission shall identify best practices and otherwise make recommendations to promote the efficient administration of elections in order to ensure that all eligible voters have the opportunity to cast their ballots without undue delay, and to improve the experience of voters facing other obstacles in casting their ballots, such as members of the military, overseas voters, voters with disabilities, and voters with limited English proficiency.

In doing so, the Commission shall consider as appropriate:

You god damn democrats have been screaming for years that nothing was wrong with elections, but now we have this god damn son of a bitch trying to influence elections.

6) (e) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Executive Order -- Establishment of the Presidential Commission of Election Administration | The White House

Oh the same confusing verbiage created in the NDAA 2012 and then we find out that American citizens can be detained, and drones can be used on Americans on American soil.

"(b) The Commission shall be advisory in nature and shall submit a final report to the President within 6 months of the date of the Commission's first public meeting."

Do I have to define "advisory in nature" for you?

Sec. 3. Mission. (a) The Commission shall identify best practices and otherwise make recommendations to promote the efficient administration of elections in order to ensure that all eligible voters have the opportunity to cast their ballots without undue delay, and to improve the experience of voters facing other obstacles in casting their ballots, such as members of the military, overseas voters, voters with disabilities, and voters with limited English proficiency.

You god damn democrats have been screaming for years that nothing was wrong with elections, but now we have this god damn son of a bitch trying to influence elections.

Sec. 5. Termination. The Commission shall terminate 30 days after it presents its final report to the President.

Executive Order -- Establishment of the Presidential Commission of Election Administration | The White House

And? 30 days after the mid-term elections no big deal right? You see absolutely nothing wrong here.

How on earth did you come up with this ridiculous sentence? I'm looking at it in awe at how someone could be so stupid to piece it together this work of logic. I'd wager almost every recommendation I've made or received has happened after consideration as to what is appropriate.

You've made some really stupid posts in the short time I've been on these forums, but wow... just wow.

You didn't read the executive order did you? it's written within it.

It's odd that the one group of people who consistently don't have their vote counted is the military and those are the ONLY ones the Administration are responsible for

Is Obama trying to rig elections? Well if that happens, what good is gerrymandering or changing the rules regarding Electoral votes? That fucking Obama is trying to cheat! :eek:

Trying? Have another look! That is a White House Link. This is Hitler rising. Time to wake up, Folks!

Obama-signs-Exec-order.png

Federal elections are run by the individual states. Obama signed an executive order Thurdsay attempting to change the way elections will be held from now on, essentially nationalizing elections.

One more step toward dictatorship.

The Voter's rights act and the Constitution protect the right of people to vote.

Which is as absolute as any of them.

When you folks try to squash that right..then the Federal Government must step in.

Sec. 5. Termination. The Commission shall terminate 30 days after it presents its final report to the President.

And? 30 days after the mid-term elections no big deal right? You see absolutely nothing wrong here.

States should stop monkeying around with people's rights.

I'd have it so that banks get CRA credit for administering the vote and making sure the count was fair, it would be up to them to make sure than only registered, living people voted only once

Federal elections are run by the individual states. Obama signed an executive order Thurdsay attempting to change the way elections will be held from now on, essentially nationalizing elections.

You're right, he should be working on a way to stop the cheating GOP House from redistricting instead.

What about the thousands of dead people who vote Democrat in Chicago elections?

I used to think you were little more than a partisan hack; now I wonder if you are not a Paranoid Schizophrenic (of course you can be both).

Did you read the Executive Order? Do you need help understanding the EO? I understand why you disagree with the EO (that's because of your hackness) but going beyond that seem pathological. In any event the powers that be seem to think this thread belongs in current events and not conspiracy theories. I wonder why?

he is a mudwhistle.

he blows mud out his ass on every subject he touches.

Its a right wing talent

It's amazing that with this Brutal Sequester dragging on Obama thinks we can afford more government

With all the Chicken Little's here running around screaming "the sky is falling" it is no wonder that for some reality gets lost in the fog. Trending right now on the Conspiracy Theory Board are threads similar to this such as "Sandy Hook Was a Hoax" and "The Second 9/11 Jet Was a Fake" and "UFOs Are Real." This thread is more in line with that garbage than with any political conversation.

Forum List

Back