Who's the conspiracy theorist?

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
I started a thread in which I asked " do you believe the official 911 story". The censors, er, excuse me, moderators on this site immediately switched it to the conspiracy theories category. If you read my posts you know that I never advanced a theory for what happened on 911. Instead I said why I didn't believe the official story and advocated for a real crime investigation led by a special prosecutor with subpoena power.

I was of course immediately attacked by people who for what ever reason chose to defend the official story. Don't like the message? Attack the messenger.

Bottom line is that I was not advancing a conspiracy theory, but all the defenders of the official story are, because without a real investigation we Are left with the impossible theory that Bin Laden and his lieutenants living in caves in Afghanistan could slip operatives into America and even though the FBI knew they were here they did not apprehend them. They then hijacked airplanes, made U turns in the sky but no military aircraft intercepted them. They then flew them into buildings which crumbled to the ground. They flew one into the Pentagon one of the most fortified buildings in the world, again unmolested. Then a modern 47 story steel frame high rise building which was not even hit by a plane completely collapsed into its own footprint in a matter of seconds supposedly as a result of fire, something which has never happened before. All this is advanced as the theory of what happened on 911 and I'm called the conspiracy theorist?

If it were not so horrendous it would be hilarious.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but the defenders of the official story are.

Without a real investigation we are left with the impossible conspiracy theory I outlined above.

By the way, I posted this under the conspiracy theories because that is what the official story is!

9/11 was a conspiracy in the 1st place. A terrorist conspiracy. The alternate theories that have been suggested require so many more security failings than the ones you mentioned in your post.

Example: Building 47 collapsed as a result of 2 enormous buildings falling on top of it or...
Building 47 collapsed as a result of hundreds of small bombs being snuck into its infrastructure, along with hundreds more being snuck into WTC towers 1 and 2, 19 men being falsified and used as patsies for the attacks, members of the U.S. military and government conspiring to cover things up without a single one leaking anything...

Also if this was a scheme for some conspirators to make money then they sure went to a lot of trouble to destroy a lot to make a fairly small amount of money. Or if it was a conspiracy by Bush then he went to a lot of trouble to instigate wars that failed to accomplish anything and lost a lot of money, and only a couple of corporations benefitted and not that much.

It's possible to come up with alternate explanations for what happened on 9/11, but the accepted story is so much more believable than any other that nobody considers it seriously.

What are the motives? Who benefited? Who are the suspects? Are the motives and benefits sufficient for the suspects to go to all that trouble?

9/11 was a conspiracy in the 1st place. A terrorist conspiracy. The alternate theories that have been suggested require so many more security failings than the ones you mentioned in your post.

Example: Building 47 collapsed as a result of 2 enormous buildings falling on top of it or...
Building 47 collapsed as a result of hundreds of small bombs being snuck into its infrastructure, along with hundreds more being snuck into WTC towers 1 and 2, 19 men being falsified and used as patsies for the attacks, members of the U.S. military and government conspiring to cover things up without a single one leaking anything...

Also if this was a scheme for some conspirators to make money then they sure went to a lot of trouble to destroy a lot to make a fairly small amount of money. Or if it was a conspiracy by Bush then he went to a lot of trouble to instigate wars that failed to accomplish anything and lost a lot of money, and only a couple of corporations benefitted and not that much.

It's possible to come up with alternate explanations for what happened on 9/11, but the accepted story is so much more believable than any other that nobody considers it seriously.

What are the motives? Who benefited? Who are the suspects? Are the motives and benefits sufficient for the suspects to go to all that trouble?

Some excellent question, all unanswered.

Too bad there wasn't a real crime investigation and we are only left your conspiracy theory.

Some excellent questions, all unanswered.

Too bad there wasn't a real crime investigation and we are only left your conspiracy theory.

oh really ?

Listed below are statements by more than 220 of these senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

oh really ?

Listed below are statements by more than 220 of these senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Only criticism ... It IS the opposite! Those who would blindly adhere to the official story when so many parts of the official story (conspiracy theory) just don't add up are giving cover to enemies of America. They are not patriots.

I sound like a broken record on this but we need a real investigation, it's never too late for the truth.

I did not say that they were not involved. The FBI identified some of the "highjackers" but did not apprehend any of them. Why?

They knew they were in the country, taking flying lessons but didn't want to know how to take off or land but for some reason the FBI did not pick them up. All before they highjacked the planes.

I started a thread in which I asked " do you believe the official 911 story". The censors, er, excuse me, moderators on this site immediately switched it to the conspiracy theories category. If you read my posts you know that I never advanced a theory for what happened on 911. Instead I said why I didn't believe the official story and advocated for a real crime investigation led by a special prosecutor with subpoena power.

I was of course immediately attacked by people who for what ever reason chose to defend the official story. Don't like the message? Attack the messenger.

Bottom line is that I was not advancing a conspiracy theory, but all the defenders of the official story are, because without a real investigation we Are left with the impossible theory that Bin Laden and his lieutenants living in caves in Afghanistan could slip operatives into America and even though the FBI knew they were here they did not apprehend them. They then hijacked airplanes, made U turns in the sky but no military aircraft intercepted them. They then flew them into buildings which crumbled to the ground. They flew one into the Pentagon one of the most fortified buildings in the world, again unmolested. Then a modern 47 story steel frame high rise building which was not even hit by a plane completely collapsed into its own footprint in a matter of seconds supposedly as a result of fire, something which has never happened before. All this is advanced as the theory of what happened on 911 and I'm called the conspiracy theorist?

If it were not so horrendous it would be hilarious.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but the defenders of the official story are.

Without a real investigation we are left with the impossible conspiracy theory I outlined above.

By the way, I posted this under the conspiracy theories because that is what the official story is!

I agree that every theory advanced regarding 911 is basically a conspiracy THEORY.

why did Bush tell the top terror expert of the time to STOP telling him about AQ and Bin Ladin?

they treated Richard Clarke like a "disgruntled Employee".

Remember when Bush had to say that line all the time.

I think they allowed us to be hit so they could go to war with Sadam

Forum List

Back