Obama Apologizes To Our Enemies But Not To Romney

Did Bush or Rice call Romney a felon too?

That's news to me.

After these statements from Bush and Rice did elRushbo or the GOP complain and call them apologies too?

like this:

" the U.S. constitution flawed and said that America is still troubled by the legacy of slavery"?

or

"Our policies to try and promote what we thought was stability in the Middle East had actually allowed, underneath, a very malignant, meaning cancerous, form of extremism to grow up underneath because people didn't have outlets for their political views."

or

"to foreign governments for actions taken by U.S. soldiers, such as for the shooting of a Koran or prisoner abuse in Iraq. "I told him I was sorry for the humiliation suffered by the Iraqi prisoners and the humiliation suffered by their families"

So the Iraqi families are our enemies?
Just asking.

The first and the second paragraphs are missing context, thus a valid appraisal cannot be made.

I'm still waiting for a quote from Bush and Rice calling their political opponents criminals.

George Bush issued that statement of apology after the photos of abu-grab-ass came out. All the context was in the link from my original post.

I never claimed they did, but you keep waiting K?

Why did he call Romney a felon?

As far as I know he didn't. There are people on the left who have been implying it but Obama never called Romney a felon. It's one of those things the right has parroted until it has become a fact in their eyes.

Correct, it's Republican deflection from whatever Mitt's trying to hide. The way this is mushrooming, it could make make "birtherism" and "Monica-gate" look like a simple misunderstandings.

After these statements from Bush and Rice did elRushbo or the GOP complain and call them apologies too?

like this:

" the U.S. constitution flawed and said that America is still troubled by the legacy of slavery"?

or

"Our policies to try and promote what we thought was stability in the Middle East had actually allowed, underneath, a very malignant, meaning cancerous, form of extremism to grow up underneath because people didn't have outlets for their political views."

or

"to foreign governments for actions taken by U.S. soldiers, such as for the shooting of a Koran or prisoner abuse in Iraq. "I told him I was sorry for the humiliation suffered by the Iraqi prisoners and the humiliation suffered by their families"

Just asking.

The first and the second paragraphs are missing context, thus a valid appraisal cannot be made.

I'm still waiting for a quote from Bush and Rice calling their political opponents criminals.

George Bush issued that statement of apology after the photos of abu-grab-ass came out. All the context was in the link from my original post.

So your point is Bush walked the walk and Obama talks the talk.

I'm still waiting on an explanation from you how what Bush said about those pics has anything to do with Obama's failure to apologize to Romney.

Just asking.

I'm still waiting on an explanation from you how what Bush said about those pics has anything to do with Obama's failure to apologize to Romney.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5627816-post50.html

Then you said:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5628331-post60.html

After which I replied:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5628653-post71.html

No the point is that it is a specious lie to say that President Obama ever once apologized to our enemies. He, like President Bush, did apologize to our friends for some inappropriate activity.

Correct, it's Republican deflection from whatever Mitt's trying to hide. The way this is mushrooming, it could make make "birtherism" and "Monica-gate" look like a simple misunderstandings.

One of the more memorable quotes to emerge in the past week:

Mitt Romney began this campaign with no convictions. The way things are going, it looks like he might be ending it with at least one!

Mitt Romney began this campaign with no convictions. The way things are going, it looks like he might be ending it with at least one!

So says a hired SHILL. Who are you working for again?

I could ask the same thing? The CONS are out in force with disinformation and deflection. Strongly worded memo from the RNC today? :eusa_eh:

I could ask the same thing? The CONS are out in force with disinformation and deflection. Strongly worded memo from the RNC today? :eusa_eh:

ONE problem? *I* am ON RECORD for nailing Republicans too...

SCRATCH your theory KOMRADE.:eusa_hand:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5627816-post50.html

Then you said:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5628331-post60.html

After which I replied:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5628653-post71.html

No the point is that it is a specious lie to say that President Obama ever once apologized to our enemies. He, like President Bush, did apologize to our friends for some inappropriate activity.

Horse shit.

Obama has apologized more than once to our enemies. He treats our allies like shit and our enemies much better than he does many of our citizens. He treats foreigners better than most Americans. This is a fact. Anyone who has encountered his wrath can attest to it.

Last edited:

What else can they do? They haven't even officially nominated the guy yet and his inept campaign has already implicated him in some serious offenses.

They tried the almost absurdly amateur "I'm rubber, you're glue" approach but obviously that didn't work. So now they're going the indignant route, demanding an apology for the audacity to cross Lord Mitt.

RomneyCorp's stocks are plunging because the man himself is unappealing and now it looks like his resume is as well.

I bet you would have claimed the same shit about Clinton if he had killed OBL too.....

....A progessive tax system is used by every developed nation on earth. Of course if you prefer a flat tax system just move to eastern Europe or Russia......It's worked out so well for them over the years......
OBL was a NON American who was not eligible for the constitutional protections afforded Americans and a enemy COMBATANT to start with. Not only that, but Clinton had 3 chances to arrest the POS without a shot being fired and passed on them all. Bubba was a MORON. FACT!

Obama has authorized the murders of NON combatant, un indited, un armed AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS without ANY pretense of due process and who the only ALLEGATIONS against were that they incited terrorism. The guy's speech! And just exactly what crime did al-Awlaki 's 16 year old son who was with him do to deserve death? Or the American born Web tech that was with him for that matter?

And what is next, If you incite a riot at an OCCUPY get together and someone dies...do the drones they are putting in the skies over America as we speak start shooting missiles at YOU?

You folks better wake the hell up. You ARE walking blindly OFF THE DAMN CLIFF!

Oh...and you better do a little checking about taxes and their effects before you go THERE hot rod!

Last edited:
I bet you would have claimed the same shit about Clinton if he had killed OBL too.....

....A progessive tax system is used by every developed nation on earth. Of course if you prefer a flat tax system just move to eastern Europe or Russia......It's worked out so well for them over the years......
OBL was a NON American who was not eligible for the constitutional protections afforded Americans and a enemy COMBATANT to start with. Not only that, but Clinton had 3 chances to arrest the POS without a shot being fired and passed on them all. Bubba was a MORON. FACT!

Obama has authorized the murders of NON combatant, un indited, un armed AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS without ANY pretense of due process and who the only ALLEGATIONS against were that they incited terrorism. The guy's speech! And just exactly what crime did al-Awlaki 's 16 year old son who was with him do to deserve death? Or the American born Web tech that was with him for that matter?

And what is next, If you incite a riot at an OCCUPY get together and someone dies...do the drones they are putting in the skies over America as we speak start shooting missiles at YOU?

You folks better wake the hell up. You ARE walking blindly OFF THE DAMN CLIFF!

Oh...and you better do a little checking about taxes and their effects before you go THERE hot rod!

You go right ahead and defend terrorist Anwar al-Aulaqi who plotted with and work for al Queda. When you join the other side and declare war on your countrymen you are no longer protected by the constitution. The same cannot be said for his 16 year old son. I disagree with his killing as well as the current policy of bombing unknowns. I also oppose bombing or attacking the first responders to the initial attacks.

Name the modern Western countries that have a flat tax.

Why did he call Romney a felon?

As far as I know he didn't. There are people on the left who have been implying it but Obama never called Romney a felon. It's one of those things the right has parroted until it has become a fact in their eyes.

Speaking of which....

Obama has sealed his medical records, his school transcripts, any records of any kind including his birth certificate.

The lying fuck claimed Executive Privilege on Fast & Furious.

What does he have to hide.....HUH????????

Last edited:

What else can they do? They haven't even officially nominated the guy yet and his inept campaign has already implicated him in some serious offenses.

They tried the almost absurdly amateur "I'm rubber, you're glue" approach but obviously that didn't work. So now they're going the indignant route, demanding an apology for the audacity to cross Lord Mitt.

RomneyCorp's stocks are plunging because the man himself is unappealing and now it looks like his resume is as well.

It's not the accuracy of the charges....but the enthusiasm of the accusations. :eusa_shifty:

Lies are still lies regardless how much Obama hollers like a banshee about them.

Speaking of which....

Obama has sealed his medical records, his school transcripts, any records of any kind including his birth certificate.

The lying fuck claimed Executive Privilege on Fast & Furious.

What does he have to hide.....HUH????????

Boggles the mind...BUSH had to BLEED for these same idiots.

If obama wants to talk felonies, how about the Rezko land deals? How about Fast and Furious? How about the national security leaks? How about that cocaine use? Did that break any laws? The Choom Wagon pedalling pot?

Okay-

Let's talk about those.

Patrick Fitzgerald investigated every aspect of Rezko, and Rezko alone was guilty of those things. If Rezko could offer a get out of jail free card by ratting out Obama, he would have. So Argument fail.

Fast and Furious- You mean the operation started by Bush? FAIL.

National Security Leaks- FAIL.

Cocaine use. Well, yeah, I guess we have stupid laws that treat medical issues like felonies, that would be a felony... of course, the government only really prosecutes distribution, not use.

Get real.

When Romney flies a jet into a skyscraper or shoots one of our soldiers in the head then you might be right.

Until then I think you're way off.

Well I think you're way off when you say Obama apologizes to terrorists.

He's been doing that to the Taliban. Working behind the scenes to work out deals to keep them from attacking us. Negotiating is the same thing.

He also apologized to Pakistan after the Koran burnings.

Both are terrorist supporters.

He's also good friends with the Muslim Brotherhood.

:lol:

Working out deals with fighters in a nation we're occupying is an apology?

Apologizing to Muslims for the US accidentally burning their holy book is a bad thing? And if he didn't apologize and the lack of apology caused even more American soldiers to be attacked, you would applaud him, right?

Good friends with the Muslim Brotherhood?

My gawd, you're insane.

Well I think you're way off when you say Obama apologizes to terrorists.

He's been doing that to the Taliban. Working behind the scenes to work out deals to keep them from attacking us. Negotiating is the same thing.

He also apologized to Pakistan after the Koran burnings.

Both are terrorist supporters.

He's also good friends with the Muslim Brotherhood.

:lol:

Working out deals with fighters in a nation we're occupying is an apology?

Apologizing to Muslims for the US accidentally burning their holy book is a bad thing? And if he didn't apologize and the lack of apology caused even more American soldiers to be attacked, you would applaud him, right?

Good friends with the Muslim Brotherhood?

My gawd, you're insane.

There is evidence out there that Obama committed fraud......but he sealed his records so we cannot prove it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y&feature=related]OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY!.flv - YouTube[/ame]

HD-koran-burn-apologize-obama-marxist-muslim-tony-branco-conservative-daily-news-342x243.jpg

What does it say about a president that goes around the world apologizing to everyone in the world for America's acts past and present but refuses to apologize for a mistake his campaign made to another American?

Seriously......what does this say about him?

Obama goes out of his way to apologize for America to our enemies yet he won't take 30 seconds to apologize for his campaign calling Mitt Romney a felon.

Everyone knows now that the accusations are false yet the Obama campaign still drives on with the lies. This morning on Fox one of his representatives actually claimed that Mitt Romney admitted he committed a felony and when she was called on it, asked to produce proof that he admitted it they got no response.

Romney has asked for an apology Friday and Obama refuses. Guess this is all they have to run on.

obama-apology-phone.jpg

I'm waiting for Mitt to take off the gloves on Obama. Seems to me he's a rock thrower living in a glass house.

a78b7d29a1798f8fc70674ff82077732_xlarge.png

has romney apologized to newt, rick, or herman cain?

HD-koran-burn-apologize-obama-marxist-muslim-tony-branco-conservative-daily-news-342x243.jpg

What does it say about a president that goes around the world apologizing to everyone in the world for America's acts past and present but refuses to apologize for a mistake his campaign made to another American?

Seriously......what does this say about him?

Obama goes out of his way to apologize for America to our enemies yet he won't take 30 seconds to apologize for his campaign calling Mitt Romney a felon.

Everyone knows now that the accusations are false yet the Obama campaign still drives on with the lies. This morning on Fox one of his representatives actually claimed that Mitt Romney admitted he committed a felony and when she was called on it, asked to produce proof that he admitted it they got no response.

Romney has asked for an apology Friday and Obama refuses. Guess this is all they have to run on.

obama-apology-phone.jpg

I'm waiting for Mitt to take off the gloves on Obama. Seems to me he's a rock thrower living in a glass house.

a78b7d29a1798f8fc70674ff82077732_xlarge.png

has romney apologized to newt, rick, or herman cain?

Did Romney accuse them of being felons?????

No he did not.

That is what the apology is for. This accusation has gone beyond the pale of normal gutter politics.

Next they'll be accusing him of rape, murder, child-abuse, you name it.

Forum List

Back