Obama Apologizes To Our Enemies But Not To Romney

What's the big surprise? Obama can only go negative. What was he going to do, run on his first ever credit downgrade? Chronic 8% unemployment?

I said this would be the most negative Presidential campaign from an (incompetent) incumbent ever
When the Right sees negative campaigning from their own candidates, they call it "tough", "substantial", "vetting the opposition". When they see negative ads run by the opposition, they feel an apology is necessary.

We had names for such behavior back on the playground at Taft Elementary School, but those names are too dignified to apply to today's American Conservatives.

I think the words Obama's campaign used was "Sons Of Bitches".

He's been doing that to the Taliban. Working behind the scenes to work out deals to keep them from attacking us. Negotiating is the same thing.

This might have to go in my signature as it's one of the dumbest, most dangerous comments I have ever seen on this site.

No. Mud is correct. Obama has embraced the Muslim Brotherhood, and has them in the Whitehouse. And has Invited the Egyptian President to the WhiteHouse this fall...and that guy has the same ideology as the Taliban.

But YOU go ahead and use that as your siggy. It will prove to most of us how you embrace stupid.:eusa_hand:

He's been doing that to the Taliban. Working behind the scenes to work out deals to keep them from attacking us. Negotiating is the same thing.

This might have to go in my signature as it's one of the dumbest, most dangerous comments I have ever seen on this site.

No. Mud is correct. Obama has embraced the Muslim Brotherhood, and has them in the Whitehouse. And has Invited the Egyptian President to the WhiteHouse this fall...and that guy has the same ideology as the Taliban.

But YOU go ahead and use that as your siggy. It will prove to most of us how you embrace stupid.:eusa_hand:

If you think negotiating is the same as apologizing, then you're a fucking moron.

If you think negotiating is the same as apologizing, then you're a fucking moron.

NOT what I said, now is it?

YOU can figure it out DBS.

NOT what I said, now is it?

YOU can figure it out DBS.

It's what Mud said and you said Mud is correct.

Honestly, do you read posts before responding?

Pubcrappe, Pub dupes....Obama apologized for idiotic Boooosh policies that wrecked the world, and even many Pubs want the vulture to open his tax files. Obama never said felon. Ay caramba. Pub dupes!!

Thanks once again for highlighting your absolute stupidity.

As Obama has doubled down on most of those policies you cry like a little bitch abaout.

Why did he call Romney a felon?

As far as I know he didn't. There are people on the left who have been implying it but Obama never called Romney a felon. It's one of those things the right has parroted until it has become a fact in their eyes.

Pubcrappe, Pub dupes....Obama apologized for idiotic Boooosh policies that wrecked the world, and even many Pubs want the vulture to open his tax files. Obama never said felon. Ay caramba. Pub dupes!!

Thanks once again for highlighting your absolute stupidity.

As Obama has doubled down on most of those policies you cry like a little bitch abaout.

Franco doesn't realize his ship sunk long ago. He's on a raft of debris and doesn't realize it.

HD-koran-burn-apologize-obama-marxist-muslim-tony-branco-conservative-daily-news-342x243.jpg

What does it say about a president that goes around the world apologizing to everyone in the world for America's acts past and present but refuses to apologize for a mistake his campaign made to another American?

Seriously......what does this say about him?

Obama goes out of his way to apologize for America to our enemies yet he won't take 30 seconds to apologize for his campaign calling Mitt Romney a felon.

Everyone knows now that the accusations are false yet the Obama campaign still drives on with the lies. This morning on Fox one of his representatives actually claimed that Mitt Romney admitted he committed a felony and when she was called on it, asked to produce proof that he admitted it they got no response.

Romney has asked for an apology Friday and Obama refuses. Guess this is all they have to run on.

I'm waiting for Mitt to take off the gloves on Obama. Seems to me he's a rock thrower living in a glass house.

He doesn't and didn't

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Apology Tour'

Apologies like this:

" the U.S. constitution flawed and said that America is still troubled by the legacy of slavery"?

or

"Our policies to try and promote what we thought was stability in the Middle East had actually allowed, underneath, a very malignant, meaning cancerous, form of extremism to grow up underneath because people didn't have outlets for their political views."

or

"to foreign governments for actions taken by U.S. soldiers, such as for the shooting of a Koran or prisoner abuse in Iraq. "I told him I was sorry for the humiliation suffered by the Iraqi prisoners and the humiliation suffered by their families"

Any of those sound like apologies to you?

Well.......yes.

Well they came from Bush, Rice, and Bush :eusa_whistle:

As far as I know he didn't. There are people on the left who have been implying it but Obama never called Romney a felon. It's one of those things the right has parroted until it has become a fact in their eyes.

As far as i can see Obama didn't call him that....someone on his campaign said it. Even with that...why hasn't Obama denounced what that person said? It's HIS campaign, so if he's going to let people say these kind of things, then he's just as guilty as they are.

I have to agree, but it's what he's doing. Sure it's stupid, but what else can you expect from an administration that thinks we all can get along as citizens of the world as long as we're not in the GOP.

He doesn't and didn't

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Apology Tour'

Apologies like this:

" the U.S. constitution flawed and said that America is still troubled by the legacy of slavery"?

or

"Our policies to try and promote what we thought was stability in the Middle East had actually allowed, underneath, a very malignant, meaning cancerous, form of extremism to grow up underneath because people didn't have outlets for their political views."

or

"to foreign governments for actions taken by U.S. soldiers, such as for the shooting of a Koran or prisoner abuse in Iraq. "I told him I was sorry for the humiliation suffered by the Iraqi prisoners and the humiliation suffered by their families"

Any of those sound like apologies to you?

Well.......yes.

Did Bush or Rice call Romney a felon too?

That's news to me.

As far as i can see Obama didn't call him that....someone on his campaign said it. Even with that...why hasn't Obama denounced what that person said? It's HIS campaign, so if he's going to let people say these kind of things, then he's just as guilty as they are.

Naturally, and why he's NOT going to apologize. He thinks the same. So the point is (as you made it), is that he agrees. He can't hide behind the skirt/trousers of his staff.

Obama wants Romney to take all the blame for anything he claims Bain did, but he won't even accept responsibility for their words nor their actions.

Kind of a double-standard.

Walk the walk bitch, or STFU.

Learn to practice what you preach.

Last edited:
Well.......yes.

That's news to me.

After these statements from Bush and Rice did elRushbo or the GOP complain and call them apologies too?

like this:

or

or

That's news to me.

After these statements from Bush and Rice did elRushbo or the GOP complain and call them apologies too?

like this:

or

or

So the Iraqi families are our enemies?
Just asking.

The first and the second paragraphs are missing context, thus a valid appraisal cannot be made.

I'm still waiting for a quote from Bush and Rice calling their political opponents criminals.

The Kennedy family has most of their money offshore.

John Kerry married a foreign national and he has her millions outside the states.

Nancy Pelosi has a plantation in American Samoa.

Everyone does it. It's not illegal. Guess this is just one more normal activity that Dems what to turn into criminality.

Maybe we should open the books on everyone and see where they have their money stashed. How bout that????

Personally....I don't think where he puts his money is anyone's GD business.

I think it is our business that he pays a lower effective tax rate than Americans struggling to support their families.
Especially when a major part of his platform is to cut those rates even further.

Voters have to ask themselves if they support a system where those who have more than enough money pay at a lower rate than those who are struggling to get by.....Romney obviously does

The Kennedys would vote to increase the tax burden on the wealthy, So would Kerry, Pelosi and any other Democratic Millionaire

Almost half of American taxpayers pay ZERO federal income tax. That is a rather low effective tax rate don't you agree?

Most of the Kennedy's that were in politics are either dead or in rehab, so you are safe in putting words in their cold dead mouths.

There is NO LAW that prevents Kerry and Pelosi or any other millionaire from paying all the income taxes that they want too.

Have you ever wondered why Warren Buffett and Bill Gates give millions of dollars to a charitable fund established by Gates instead of sending those millions to Washington when they file their taxes?

Actually, Buffet and Gates do both. And both support a higher tax rate on the wealthy

Curious how relying on the megamillionaires to decide how much they should give has never worked

I think it is our business that he pays a lower effective tax rate than Americans struggling to support their families.
Especially when a major part of his platform is to cut those rates even further.

Voters have to ask themselves if they support a system where those who have more than enough money pay at a lower rate than those who are struggling to get by.....Romney obviously does

The Kennedys would vote to increase the tax burden on the wealthy, So would Kerry, Pelosi and any other Democratic Millionaire

Almost half of American taxpayers pay ZERO federal income tax. That is a rather low effective tax rate don't you agree?

Most of the Kennedy's that were in politics are either dead or in rehab, so you are safe in putting words in their cold dead mouths.

There is NO LAW that prevents Kerry and Pelosi or any other millionaire from paying all the income taxes that they want too.

Have you ever wondered why Warren Buffett and Bill Gates give millions of dollars to a charitable fund established by Gates instead of sending those millions to Washington when they file their taxes?

Actually, Buffet and Gates do both. And both support a higher tax rate on the wealthy

Curious how relying on the megamillionaires to decide how much they should give has never worked

Well, folks like Gates and Buffet donate to liberal causes, which is sort of a get out of jail free card with the left.

Forum List

Back