Obama Apologizes To Our Enemies But Not To Romney

fuck that noise....mitt is just a whiner and liar...we all know he has never considered a woman for vp

mitt outsources his money ......but lets not mention that

The Kennedy family has most of their money offshore.

John Kerry married a foreign national and he has her millions outside the states.

Nancy Pelosi has a plantation in American Samoa.

Everyone does it. It's not illegal. Guess this is just one more normal activity that Dems what to turn into criminality.

Maybe we should open the books on everyone and see where they have their money stashed. How bout that????

Personally....I don't think where he puts his money is anyone's GD business.

It is everyone's business in this economy and he is running for president..

We just want him to release 10 years of tax returns and even the Cons are calling for that. We want to see even one year where he paid zero taxes, then it's all over for Romney.

Muddy apologizes to terrorists.

Muddy., you so full of shit your eyes have to be brown.

If you could get Obama to quit killing those damn terrorists, maybe your bull shit would be worth reading.

Then again. It would still be bull shit.

But don't let the fact you make shit up stop you. That wouldn't be right. But it would be "right winger".

HD-koran-burn-apologize-obama-marxist-muslim-tony-branco-conservative-daily-news-342x243.jpg

I'm sorry, I look at this kind of cartoon, and you really think that Obama is "choking" the Christians in this country?

Is this what you really believe?

Or are you just so insecure in your faith (which is, after all a lot of fanciful horseshit) that any doubt would kill it?

Just got to ask.. I just want to put this out as it's own issue.

What does it say about a president that goes around the world apologizing to everyone in the world for America's acts past and present but refuses to apologize for a mistake his campaign made to another American?

Seriously......what does this say about him?

Obama goes out of his way to apologize for America to our enemies yet he won't take 30 seconds to apologize for his campaign calling Mitt Romney a felon.

Until Romney releases all of his filings, we don't know if he's a felon or not. SOrry, man, you guys have played this game enough times with Clinton getting a blow job and Fast and Furious to know how the game is played.

Everyone knows now that the accusations are false yet the Obama campaign still drives on with the lies. This morning on Fox one of his representatives actually claimed that Mitt Romney admitted he committed a felony and when she was called on it, asked to produce proof that he admitted it they got no response.

Again, it's really on Romney to prove he didn't commit a felony, becuase it sure looks to me like he committed one.

Romney has asked for an apology Friday and Obama refuses. Guess this is all they have to run on.

I'm waiting for Mitt to take off the gloves on Obama. Seems to me he's a rock thrower living in a glass house.

Well, it might seem like that to you, but Romney's real problem is that he hasn't given us a compelling reason to vote FOR Romney, just AGAINST Obama.

And that never, ever works. Just ask Kerry, Dole, Mondale, or McGovern.

Elections are not referendums, they are choices. And when Romney is holding his cards close to the vest, hiding large chunks of his past dealings in what he calls his primary qualification for the office, and has taken both sides of every issue... then we really don't know what we are in for, do we?

The right is whining like a little girl about the way the campaign is waged. Isn't this the very same right wing that is calling for a nastier campaign from the Romney people attacking Obama for everything from being a terrorist to being born in Kenya?

fuck that noise....mitt is just a whiner and liar...we all know he has never considered a woman for vp

John Kerry married a foreign national and he has her millions outside the states.

Everyone does it. It's not illegal. Guess this is just one more normal activity that Dems what to turn into criminality.

Maybe we should open the books on everyone and see where they have their money stashed. How bout that????

Well, apparently you care if it's a Democrat. You just don't care if it's Romney, and it might make him look like a douchebag.

HD-koran-burn-apologize-obama-marxist-muslim-tony-branco-conservative-daily-news-342x243.jpg

What does it say about a president that goes around the world apologizing to everyone in the world for America's acts past and present but refuses to apologize for a mistake his campaign made to another American?

Obama goes out of his way to apologize for America to our enemies yet he won't take 30 seconds to apologize for his campaign calling Mitt Romney a felon.

Everyone knows now that the accusations are false yet the Obama campaign still drives on with the lies. This morning on Fox one of his representatives actually claimed that Mitt Romney admitted he committed a felony and when she was called on it, asked to produce proof that he admitted it they got no response.

Romney has asked for an apology Friday and Obama refuses. Guess this is all they have to run on.

obama-apology-phone.jpg

I'm waiting for Mitt to take off the gloves on Obama. Seems to me he's a rock thrower living in a glass house.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002112937/a78b7d29a1798f8fc70674ff82077732_xlarge.png[/IMG[/quote]

Since the president never did that, it just reminds us of what a liar you are.

I'm sorry, I look at this kind of cartoon, and you really think that Obama is "choking" the Christians in this country?

Is this what you really believe?

Or are you just so insecure in your faith (which is, after all a lot of fanciful horseshit) that any doubt would kill it?

Just got to ask.. I just want to put this out as it's own issue.

I can hardly wait.

I think it is our business that he pays a lower effective tax rate than Americans struggling to support their families.
Especially when a major part of his platform is to cut those rates even further.

Voters have to ask themselves if they support a system where those who have more than enough money pay at a lower rate than those who are struggling to get by.....Romney obviously does

The Kennedys would vote to increase the tax burden on the wealthy, So would Kerry, Pelosi and any other Democratic Millionaire

Last edited:
that does not seem fair.

if he apologizes to your enemies, then of course he should apologize to romney as well.

Romney doesn't talk about Rev. Wright or Tony Rezco. All he talks about is Obama's record.

Romney hasn't said a word about Fast & Furious.

Obama is the low-life scum that is accusing Romney of committing felonies.

What's next.....murder????

Romney shows class and Obama shows his lack of class.

It's as simple as that.

This has been well illustrated as well with his treatment of George W. Bush. While Bush has shown amazing class, stating that "the current president deserves my silence", Obama has bashed him day and night - even on policies that he repeated (ie adding to the national debt). He mistreated Bush when they unveiled his White House portrait as well.

Sad what a classless POS Obama is...

Fact is Obama has been apologizing to everyone....and everyone that attacks us expects an apology from him.

Our soldiers in Afghanistan are being executed left and right yet Obama apologies.

It's pretty pathetic.

Yet he won't apologize to Romney.

Your a liar to wanna be commander in chief.
the taliban did not commit 9/11, they were there when Bush decided to invade Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and he failed.

Fuck Romney and your need for Obama to apologize to him. Your idea that Mitt is on the same level as killing innocent people to invade a country for no real reason is outlandish.

Last edited:

obama-apology-phone.jpg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002112937/a78b7d29a1798f8fc70674ff82077732_xlarge.png[/IMG[/quote]

Since the president never did that, it just reminds us of what a liar you are.[/QUOTE]

Of course he did! This is just one source of several that I googled.

And [B]I'm glad we apologized for the unintentional burning of the Qurans in Afghanistan.[/B] Who knows how much worse the situation surrounding the massacre that left 16 civilian Afghans dead would be if President Obama hadn't apologized for that earlier offense?

[url=http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/20/opinion/granderson-obama-sorry/index.html]Why Obama's apologies make sense - CNN.com[/url]

It is everyone's business in this economy and he is running for president..

We just want him to release 10 years of tax returns and even the Cons are calling for that. We want to see even one year where he paid zero taxes, then it's all over for Romney.
Wishful thinking.

Maybe he should string it out for months and then release them right before the election.

Obama shouldn't ask questions he doesn't know the answer to. Any lawyer will tell you that. That's why congress wants to see those Fast and Furious documents, because they know they contain evidence against Eric Holder.

Fact is Obama has been apologizing to everyone....and everyone that attacks us expects an apology from him.

Our soldiers in Afghanistan are being executed left and right yet Obama apologies.

It's pretty pathetic.

Yet he won't apologize to Romney.

Your a liar to wanna be commander in chief.
the taliban did not commit 9/11, they were there when Bush decided to invade Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and he failed.

Fuck Romney and your need for Obama to apologize to him. Your idea that Mitt is on the same level as killing innocent people to invade a country for no real reason is outlandish.

Obama should apologize to the taliban for Bush invading their country, don't you agree? After all, they were merely allowing OBL to have training camps in the country they ruled so that he could plan and carry out the attack on 911.

Nothing to see here.

I think it is our business that he pays a lower effective tax rate than Americans struggling to support their families.
Especially when a major part of his platform is to cut those rates even further.

Voters have to ask themselves if they support a system where those who have more than enough money pay at a lower rate than those who are struggling to get by.....Romney obviously does

The Kennedys would vote to increase the tax burden on the wealthy, So would Kerry, Pelosi and any other Democratic Millionaire

Almost half of American taxpayers pay ZERO federal income tax. That is a rather low effective tax rate don't you agree?

Most of the Kennedy's that were in politics are either dead or in rehab, so you are safe in putting words in their cold dead mouths.

There is NO LAW that prevents Kerry and Pelosi or any other millionaire from paying all the income taxes that they want too.

Have you ever wondered why Warren Buffett and Bill Gates give millions of dollars to a charitable fund established by Gates instead of sending those millions to Washington when they file their taxes?

mitt will be proved a felon but nothing will happen.....
Why hasn't he been charged with anything? Just smears.

One can run around a million chat and message boards and call Romney a felon all one wants to, but what's the charge?

He remained CEO during his leave of absence just like Steve Jobs remained CEO during his two medical leaves.

Where is the criminality in that?

ETA: please note that both men handed over day to day operations to managerial teams.

Last edited:
mitt will be proved a felon but nothing will happen.....
Why hasn't he been charged with anything? Just smears.

One can run around a million chat and message boards and call Romney a felon all one wants to, but what's the charge?

He remained CEO during his leave of absence just like Steve Jobs remained CEO during his two medical leaves.

Where is the criminality in that?

ETA: please note that both men handed over day to day operations to managerial teams.

Yet. There is a lot of pressure right now to turn over those documents.

Obama quoted Harry Trueman this weekend.

The absurdity of this is simply amazing.

Taking into account his penchant for shedding blame for his administration he actually had the audacity of saying Romney was the CEO of record so he must take the blame for anything that took place during his watch.

I sure wish Obama would apply that standard to himself for once.

Forum List

Back