Obama apologizes for American freedom of speech after attack on embassy...

We did condemn the film here. I just read that the guy who made it is being questioned by the authorities. And again, we have not apologized to anyone in the ME for anything.

You have the right to "condemn" anything that offends you in this nation. That is what free speech is about. And people making "offensive" art have the right to make that art. Also what free speech is about. The violence is 100% on the thugs in Libya that participated. That is their problem, and they are being dealt with. Again. Show me again where anyone "apologized" for anything.

We did condemn the film here. I just read that the guy who made it is being questioned by the authorities. And again, we have not apologized to anyone in the ME for anything.

You have the right to "condemn" anything that offends you in this nation. That is what free speech is about. And people making "offensive" art have the right to make that art. Also what free speech is about. The violence is 100% on the thugs in Libya that participated. That is their problem, and they are being dealt with. Again. Show me again where anyone "apologized" for anything.

Should we have condemmed the film here ? Anyway, just review Jay Carney's apologies over and over again, and you will see what a coward looks like up front and in person over the matter.

Forum List

Back