Obama's apology was both pointless and shows how clueless his administration is.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Pro-al Qaeda group seen behind deadly Benghazi attack - CNN.com

They also note that the attack immediately followed a call from al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri for revenge for the*death in June of a senior Libyan member*of the terror group Abu Yahya al-Libi.

It's quite clear that this attack had NOTHING to do with what Obama's people apologized for. The attacks were timed and carried out by alqaeda.

• Banned
It makes me wonder if Obama was hoping to use the movie as an excuse not to retaliate. I just don't see any other logical link.

Will bombs fall or will we continue to be seen as weak and ineffective?

We already took out gaddafi, some lone idiots is not a reason to go to even more war that we can't afford, though we know how you right wing idiots don't care about massive spending and racking up huge debt, just as long as it's for wars.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder if Obama was hoping to use the movie as an excuse not to retaliate. I just don't see any other logical link.

Really? You don't think that perhaps they originally thought the attacks were due to the movie, and as intel comes in they are seeing it wasn't?

He has ready said the movie is in no way a justification for murder and that he is adding extra forces to our embassies and working with lybia to find these terrorists.

Look, grandpa, You dont go to WAR over soemthing like this anymore. to start, how would we pay for another war? from your posts you want to cut taxes at all costs, you cant do that. Another thing, out military is already spread thin. Another point, if you didnt watch faux news you would know that there are direct links to the vid. Also more over if we continue to act agressive to countries the in the middle east, there will never be peace, it will continue to grow the popularity of extremists. Explain to me the underlying reasons why the US embassy was attacked?

• Banned
What the hell is wrong with you people? Dropping bombs on the perps does NOT constitute war. Obama has a fucking kill list so put these fools at the top of the list and get busy

What the hell is wrong with you people? Dropping bombs on the perps does NOT constitute war. Obama has a fucking kill list so put these fools at the top of the list and get busy

Suddenly now you right wingers want to bomb Libya, when just months ago you all went on a full blown shitfit for Obama doing to same thing to take out gaddafi? :cuckoo:

Suddenly now you right wingers want to bomb Libya, when just months ago you all went on a full blown shitfit for Obama doing to same thing to take out gaddafi? :cuckoo:

I have not seen one person advocate bombing Libya. You sir are a liar.

You just did.

Do you really think it's necessary to send in bombers and spend unheard of amounts of taxpayer dollars that we can't afford to bomb 20 people? That is just stupid talk.

Taking out Gaddafi was pointless. The only thing taking out Gaddafi did was hand the nation over to the muslim brotherhood. Just like taking Mubarak out of Egypt did. We have muslim brotherhood in our own state department so support for radical islam shouldn't come as any kind of surprise.

You just did.

Do you really think it's necessary to send in bombers and spend unheard of amounts of taxpayer dollars that we can't afford to bomb 20 people? That is just stupid talk.

No I did not. And yes bombs need to fall. It is required of the president to protect Americans. Got it? Fuck them and fuck you.

Make up your mind. YOU said we should drop bombs and amazingly said that would not be an act of war!
===========
And this, from your op -
Obama's apology ...

Please post a link to "Obama's apology".

Last edited:

You just did.

No I did not. And yes bombs need to fall. It is required of the president to protect Americans. Got it? Fuck them and fuck you.

Another perfect example of the mentally retarded right wing mind.

Make up your mind. YOU said we should drop bombs and amazingly said that would not be an act of war!
===========
And this, from your op -
Obama's apology ...

Obama drops bombs on terrorists almost daily. Is that an act of war?

Stop being a dickhead trying to play both sides of the fence

===========
And this, from your op -
Obama's apology ...

Don't feel bad that you can't prove your lie "Obama's apology". I asked another rw in a different thread and he couldn't do it either.

===========
And this, from your op -

Don't feel bad that you can't prove your lie "Obama's apology". I asked another rw in a different thread and he couldn't do it either.

I don't feel bad in the least. The facts are well known and playing your cat and mouse game are not on my agenda.

Forum List

Back