Obama Announces Huge Tax Increases Are Only Solution

Don't you find it funny that Obama starts out with the "We're rugged individualists" shit then at the end basically tells us that government is the only answer to all our woes?

He's so full of shit his skin is brown.

The words of a liar. What you just said basically is that you like to touch pre-pubesant boys.

What speech did you listen to?

You must be basically a fucking idiot sheep if you heard different.

It's not his fault. Like all simple minded creatures, he's distracted by SHINY BLINGITY BLING BLING.

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3418-obama-blingee.gif

You do realize that you can do both, raise taxes and cut spending, at the same time don't you??

Yeah. I also realize that it can be done too little and too late.

Uh that has absolutely nothing to do with the accusation that you made about the administration.

You claimed that the emphasis on one shows that the administration is not serious about the other when both can be accomplished at the same time. One does not prevent the other from occuring so how does the former show that they are not serious about the latter.

Then you tried to shift gears and claim that it's too little to late which does nothing to address your accusation.

So did your accusation have any validity to it or were you just out to attack the administration?

Let's get real here. The Dems don't want to cut spending at all. That's why the fought every cut tooth and nail till the last min. and then caved. Explain why they want to continue funding for everything from Cowboy Poetry to breast exams and abortions. They have no intention on cutting anything willingly. All they wanted to do all along was raise our taxes. All of the rest of their hogwash was to get us to like it.

Bullshit! I pay enough freaking taxes. The government is so f'd up nobody is ever going to fix it. I already am doing more with less. The government and the people with hand outs to the government should do the SAME! It is disgusting.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't earn over $250,000 a year, so I'd calm down if I were you.

But feel free to tell me why the middle class should continue to fund the Bush tax cuts.

Last edited:
Once again Obama has shown his plan all along. Raise taxes.

He wants to remove home interest payments as a deduction.

Trust me, this will include everyone, not just those who make over $200k.

Also, he says he wants to remove charitable contributions as well.

Folks, this isn't all he plans to do. He's just telling us the part he thinks we want to hear.

I guess you can drop all the rhetoric over how he's cut taxes now. It was all smoke and mirrors anyway.

Hold onto your hats folks.I bet in my lifetime they go after our Ira accounts and 401k plans.
I wouldn't put it past these Dems to nationalize these savings plans and give us all an allowance to live on.:eusa_shhh:

Bullshit! I pay enough freaking taxes. The government is so f'd up nobody is ever going to fix it. I already am doing more with less. The government and the people with hand outs to the government should do the SAME! It is disgusting.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't earn over $250,000 a year, so I'd calm down if I were you.

But feel free to tell me why the middle class should continue to fund the Bush tax cuts.

Fund tax cuts?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Elitist Horseshit on display here^

Yeah. I also realize that it can be done too little and too late.

Uh that has absolutely nothing to do with the accusation that you made about the administration.

You claimed that the emphasis on one shows that the administration is not serious about the other when both can be accomplished at the same time. One does not prevent the other from occuring so how does the former show that they are not serious about the latter.

Then you tried to shift gears and claim that it's too little to late which does nothing to address your accusation.

So did your accusation have any validity to it or were you just out to attack the administration?

Let's get real here. The Dems don't want to cut spending at all. That's why the fought every cut tooth and nail till the last min. and then caved. Explain why they want to continue funding for everything from Cowboy Poetry to breast exams and abortions. They have no intention on cutting anything willingly. All they wanted to do all along was raise our taxes. All of the rest of their hogwash was to get us to like it.

It's true. Obama wants taxes to AUTOMATICALLY INCREASE if the debt to gdp ratio is not "stabilized".

Talk about an incentive for Congress to go on a spending binge.

The more intelligent question is, why should the middle class continue to fund the left's Utopian Dream State that magically always requires more and more money?

The more intelligent question is, why should the middle class continue to fund the left's Utopian Dream State that magically always requires more and more money?

Because the so-called 'Middle Class' has become the scapegoat for the Statist...as the Statist continues to punish the 'Middle Class' to whip them into a frenzy...

The Middle Class is a TOOL...and a good portion of them don't even know it...they just nod and allow themselves to be abused BY the Statists.

I figured the conservatives would be happy over the tax increases because that would assure Obama doesn't get re-elected. As a bonus when the Republican does get elected he can cut those taxes and be the hero. In the mean time, which is a couple years, we make strides towords balancing the budget. Only a small downside.

I figured the conservatives would be happy over the tax increases because that would assure Obama doesn't get re-elected. As a bonus when the Republican does get elected he can cut those taxes and be the hero. In the mean time, which is a couple years, we make strides towords balancing the budget. Only a small downside.

But you expect them to remain silent?

Warren Buffet builds cars in China, why not here?, Cause he can't make enough profit that he pays no taxes on here. Tax his ass at 90 %, it was good enough for Elvis it's good enough for him and the rest of the ultra rich.

The Middle Class are primary beneficiaries of the Bush Tax Cuts.

Look at what Obama said. He's getting rid of mortgage interest deductions on a home.

Who will be the most effected by this?

He's getting rid of charitable deductions.

Who will be the most effected by this?

Answer: The Middle Class

Already they admit it will be $200k for single filing separately. Pretty soon you'll discover that you fall in the category that gets the shaft. I already do. Heritage says that the tax increases Obama has proposed will only raise $1.8 trillion more over 10 years. This will barely pay for next year's deficit, so pretty soon he'll be proposing lowering the increase to another level, perhaps $100k or lower.

Forum List

Back