Obama annouces plan to normalize relations with Cuba

I've always wanted to visit Cuba. I better hurry before McDonald's and KFC anchor themselves.
Cuba isn't hard to visit, just do the Cancun shuffle. It is my understanding they even know not to stamp the US tourists' passports.

Dana Loesch Brought this up....all this week the hand wringers were complaining about waterboarding..(a harmless interrogation technique that does not kill, maim or injure the mass murderer experiencing it) an interrogation technique used against 3 monsters who murdered 3,000 innoncent men, women and children.....apparently you guys thought that was bad.....

Now....you guys are all happy that barak "nero" obama has normalized relations with a regime that actually tortures innocent men and women simply because they want to be free....

See, you will have to forgive those of us who think rationally, are interested in the truth, facts and reality and who have functioning moral compasses....we sometimes forget we are dealing with liberals who don't comprehend those very things....

So...to be clear...using a technique that does not kill, maim or injure 3 monsters who killed 3,000 Americans, and thousands of other people around the world....bad.

Normalizing relations with a regime that uses actual torture which injures, maims and kills innocent men and women who simply want to be free.....in order to enforce submission to the left wing collective will of the state.....good....

Got it..........thanks for clearing that up......

Wow BillC you sure are good at pigeonholing people into specific viewpoints for you to attack. Who exactly is "you guys" why not address a specific poster if they hold an opinion you disagree with so they might respond and generate interesting discussion?

Obama announced that he was a political prostitute who was paid by the Devil. It sounds like that one of warming in relations with Cuba. Cubans hate Americans, especially our Administration. Do you really believe in normalizing our international political course?
o-SATAN-OBAMA-570.jpg

Forum List

Back