Sony Studios Ent Scraps Another North Korea set Film

If you were pissed off about The Interview being pulled from theatre's you don't even want to read this next story.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-carells-north-korea-comedy-758901

Now that it has been canceled they should make it free to the public so that Americans can see what all the fuss was about. Put it on you tube. I believe they have films you can watch on you tube. That would work. Anything but canceling it without the freedom to view it. That would be sending the wrong message to North Korea. They should make it available to anyone who wishes to see it.

Pathetic. I guess we know how to control this country now. Fear and threats are now how to run this place.

Pathetic. I guess we know how to control this country now. Fear and threats are now how to run this place.

That should not be. They should put it on youtube and offer it for free to the world. They will get a much larger audience and the people who worked in the film will get the satisfaction of knowing it was released. I'm not a movie goer but wrong is wrong. They should not cave in to intimidation. Let people download it or put it on you tube. Problem solved.

Just think! It takes a Christian to tell them how to solve this problem! Is that amazing or what? And I am the very kind of person they enjoy making fun of! Oh the irony of it all. Seriously, people!

This movie is going to be all over the torrents in a matter of minutes. If anything, all this dramatic hubhub is only going to make more people want to watch it.

Because NO ONE fears us. The bad guys KNOW their actions are welcomed by a turncoat-in-chief.

Let it not be forgotten that some of us do not fear them either, Aqua Athena. I refuse to bow down to their spirit of fear. Their god is under my feet!

Because NO ONE fears us. The bad guys KNOW their actions are welcomed by a turncoat-in-chief.

So it's Obama's fault that Sony pulled this movie? Give me a break.

Of course its Hussein Obama's fault!

He has weaken America like no other President ...to the point that America is the laughing stock of the whole world.

North Korea would have never done this under Reagan.

He has weaken America like no other President ...to the point that America is the laughing stock of the whole world.

And the Oscar goes to...

Try not to over do it. I am not wild about the President either but blaming him over the actions of a company he doesn't control is just stupid.

And the Oscar goes to...

Try not to over do it. I am not wild about the President either but blaming him over the actions of a company he doesn't control is just stupid.

That's your opinion.

I don't agree.

It was clearly Bush's fault that radio stations stopped playing the Dixie Chicks on the radio. How silly!

And the Oscar goes to...

That's your opinion.

I don't agree.

Fair enough. Cheers.

Forum List

Back