Obama and Kerry must be proud. Iran has attacked US bases 78 times in the last 2 years.

Fret not, cyber-buddies-----I HAVE THE ANSWER re 'threats to Iran' It's the ZIONIST
controlled world wide dissident movement that is out to DESTROY IRAN to wit,
M E K

They started threatening Iran every quarter right after they paid off their millions in oil debt. Took them 13 years.
still no citation-----something on ZIONIST CONTROLLED MEK----well----da ayatoilets
beat you to the punch-----the toilets blamed the street demonstrations of DA JEWS. uhm----
da zionists threatened to tell the Iranians-----DA AYATOILETS AIN'T NO GOOD

still no citation-----something on ZIONIST CONTROLLED MEK----well----da ayatoilets
beat you to the punch-----the toilets blamed the street demonstrations of DA JEWS. uhm----
da zionists threatened to tell the Iranians-----DA AYATOILETS AIN'T NO GOOD
When I was a kid trade was brisk between Israel and Iran, plus Israel bought billions in oil from Iran. Airlines had regular flights between Israel and Tehran. There were 250,000 Jews in Iran and they'd been there since before Christ.

When I was a kid trade was brisk between Israel and Iran, plus Israel bought billions in oil from Iran. Airlines had regular flights between Israel and Tehran. There were 250,000 Jews in Iran and they'd been there since before Christ.

yes----and I have had iranian muslim colleagues and friends who traveled "back home"
on EL AL-----that was BEFORE Iran became a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE------SO??? The Jewish
population of Iran-----there for about 3000 years, has been subjected to ISLAMIC GENOCIDE.
It's what happens when muzzies TAKE OVER. In fact even the jewish population of the shariah
shit hole-----now called SAUDI ARABIA----genocided its jewish population out of existence---
ANYONE INTERESTED in the filth----talk to a BENGALI HINDU who escaped genocide in the
present shariah shit hole---"BANGLADESH"

I am STILL waiting for some information on those "THREATS" with which
IRAN is besieged by Israel

There shouldn't be any US bases in Syria to be attacked, they were not asked to be there by the legal Syrian Government, they are there stealing oil and supporting anti Government terrorists.

yes----and I have had iranian muslim colleagues and friends who traveled "back home"
on EL AL-----that was BEFORE Iran became a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE------SO??? The Jewish
population of Iran-----there for about 3000 years, has been subjected to ISLAMIC GENOCIDE.
It's what happens when muzzies TAKE OVER. In fact even the jewish population of the shariah
shit hole-----now called SAUDI ARABIA----genocided its jewish population out of existence---
ANYONE INTERESTED in the filth----talk to a BENGALI HINDU who escaped genocide in the
present shariah shit hole---"BANGLADESH"

Why did Jews go to Saudi Arabia, Europe, Russia etc? Considering how you hate Muslims and Christians its a puzzle to me.

There shouldn't be any US bases in Syria to be attacked, they were not asked to be there by the legal Syrian Government, they are there stealing oil and supporting anti Government terrorists.
Wrong again-----it is clear that you never met a SYRIAN

Syria has no oil. They peaked in 1996.. horrible quality anyway.

Why did Jews go to Saudi Arabia, Europe, Russia etc? Considering how you hate Muslims and Christians its a puzzle to me.
WHEN? I do not hate muslims and christians ----but SOMEHOW you have come to the
conclusion that whatever I think about Muslims and Christians CONTROLED the demographics
of the entire Levant for the past 3000 years. How long have you been psychotic? When do
you IMAGINE that SAUDI ARABIA was given away to some jerk named SAUD?

Syria has no oil. They peaked in 1996.. horrible quality anyway.
Of course they have oil, Trump said a long time ago they had taken control of the oil, look at the map, the fact is your Government are gangsters pludering and stealing.
syria-oil-fields-isis.png

Of course they have oil, Trump said a long time ago they had taken control of the oil, look at the map, the fact is your Government are gangsters pludering and stealing.
syria-oil-fields-isis.png
I know what Trump said. He's stupid. Syria oil production peaked in 1996 and it was only fit for asphalt. They haven't been able to meet domestic needs for oil since the 1990s.

I know what Trump said. He's stupid. Syria oil production peaked in 1996 and it was only fit for asphalt. They haven't been able to meet domestic needs for oil since the 1990s.
I am fascinated---you got a citation for what and when Trump said what about Syrian oil?

Forum List

Back