Obama and Kerry must be proud. Iran has attacked US bases 78 times in the last 2 years.

That's a lie. There were 80,000 Iranian Jews in 1979.
What’s a lie ignorant idiot, how many Iranian Jews are there now? Or that Iranian businessmen imported for instance fruit and agricultural products from Israel, prior to the Iranian revolution. I bet you didn’t know that Israel was a big supplier fruits To Iran.

Why did all the Jews, Christians, Zoorastrians and Bahai’s flee, tell us that.

As usual you know jack shit about the ME.

not to worry----the AYATOILETS are back
The Ayatollahs have sold Iran‘s resources to the Russians and Chinese. They literally sold Islands in the gulf to the Chinese. Of course the money is pocketed by the Mullahs who support terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah, and the desperate people get nothing. This is regime that Fatima Surada defends.

Damn, you are an ignorant buffoon of vast proportion.

The first thing that the Ayatollahs did after the overthrow of the Shah in 79, was to threaten to destroy the Jewish state of Israel. Then they rounded up anybody and everybody that did business with Israel (of any kind) and executed them.

No wonder you also happen to be a Palestinian supporter, your stupidity knows no bounds.
Surada disagrees-----there was a HUGE INFLUX OF IRANIAN jews into my area of the USA------starting in the mid 1960s----it picked up in the 70s and then FLOODED the area. The STINK OF AYATOILET was already in the air by the mid 1960s-----HOW DO I KNOW?----a muslim doctor from Teheran told me. He was horrified by the FANATICS too. There was a phenomenon -----the older Iranians SENT THEIR KIDS OUT-----something like the German jewish parents did in the 1930s. The decline in Jewish population in Iran meets the UN definition of GENOCIDE

Is there some point to you?

Other than useless stats?

:yourpointsmile:
Useless, false and irrelevant. The irrelevant answer is a strategy this paid propaganda account uses to divert from truth and relevant facts. Its possible it’s being manned by multiple people doing shifts.

Useless, false and irrelevant. The irrelevant answer is a strategy this paid propaganda account uses to divert from truth and relevant facts. Its possible it’s being manned by multiple people doing shifts.

It it convincing anyone? Is it supposed to?

Or is it a public nuisance?

It it convincing anyone? Is it supposed to?

Or is it a public nuisance?
Public nuisance is a WEAPON in the armamentarium of Islamo-nazism.
It is prominent in the quiver of those engaged in "WARS OF ATTRITION"

Yeah I heard a US carrier-borne airstrike was launched against (supposedly) a Iranian drone site the other day after some contractors were attacked by a drone.....Blah, who the fuck knows.
I believe in the US military. They are there to protect Americans when there's an airstrike we do. And they're well-informed, too.

Forum List

Back