Obama and his Eugenicists get their SS

Gawd almighty, you obama haters or obama fearers have absolutely lost your minds, you are deranged and need psychological help, please get it, before you make yourselves sick.

Speaking for myself, I do NOT hate Obama, nor do I fear Him,

I do not trust his 'judgment'

I do not trust his competence,

I do not trust his band of 'merry misfits'.

Simple as that.

And there is nothing wrong with that....

You are just pissed cause we don't fall down and kiss his ass the way you do.. never gonna happen never.

Simple as that.

And there is nothing wrong with that....

You are just pissed cause we don't fall down and kiss his ass the way you do.. never gonna happen never.

I don't kiss his ass....

I did not vote for him...

I have no reason to support him....

I respect the presidency, as I did with president bush, even though i differ with them both, on many issues.... I don't need to moc Bush or Obama with sophomoric names or false accusations, to argue the argument....I am not a child....nor do i hang on to my childish ways as an adult.

Simple as that.

Same here, on a side note, I would be very leery of Signing off on any of CF .s flights of fancy, He think the moon is hollow and has been manufactured .

Actually, the seismometers left on the Moon by the Apollo missions are the ones who are reporting that its hollow.

That being the case, the only way an object that large can be remain hollow and not succumb to the crush of gravity is if it was supported by some artificial, internal structure.

Then when you realize that the size of the Moon is what causes total eclipses, that it is almost the EXACT apparent size as the Sun, then you wonder if it has that EXACT, gravity defying size for a reason.

Or at least I wonder
Please provide evidence that the moon is hollow according to "seismometers left on the Moon by the Apollo missions".

And while you are at it , you tell me what the artificial internal structure that can withstand the impact of meteors is made out of and how it is arraigned.
(hint: Solid rock)

Or are the impact craters just artistic embellishments that have special masonic codes in them ?

I wonder how many of those in Germany who thought someone else was going to "Save Them", saw THIS happening there and........

Did Nothing but Talk About It.......until it was too late?

If it looks like a DUCK........................

And how do you think adding a reserve component to the Public Health Service (commanded by the Surgeon General and part of the Dept of Health and Human Services) is equivalent to Nazis or paramilitary? It doesn't look anything like a duck.

OK then; why does it quack, huh? :eusa_whistle:

You think Dingell was kidding about Obama getting "Control" of us?

http://democrats.senate.gov/reform/patient-protection-affordable-care-act-as-passed.pdf

Page 1312, Section 5210

SEC. 5210. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS.
14 Section 203 of the Public Health Service Act (42
15 U.S.C. 204) is amended to read as follows:
16 ‘‘SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE
17 CORPS.
18 ‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—
19 ‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—There shall be in the Service
20 a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve
21 Corps for service in time of national emergency

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is awesome!

In no time, WE will be rid of YOUR KIND, and will be fast on our way to government issued utopia!

WOO HOO!!!!

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Here's a description of this nefarious service branch:

Medical Reserve Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The events of September 11, 2001, underscored a need for a mechanism to better utilize volunteer medical and public health professionals. Medical providers who wanted to help alleviate the strain on local medical systems where the terror incidents occurred arrived on their own and at personal risk. Despite their intentions, their presence became problematic for emergency managers due to difficulties that arose surrounding the use of spontaneous, unaffiliated volunteers.

Some of these issues included volunteer credentialing, liability, and management.

* Credentialing—Credentialing is a process by which volunteers’ degrees, certificates, licenses, and training are verified. September 11, 2001 demonstrated that it was difficult or impossible to verify volunteers’ licenses and professional qualifications when the emergency management system was overloaded or shut down.
* Liability—Questions that arose surrounding liability included:
o Who would provide legal protection for volunteers, many of whom had come from other areas of the country?
o What should occur if the volunteers were injured?
o How would they be treated or compensated?
o Who would manage and supervise the volunteers?
* Management—Ultimately, most volunteers were turned away because emergency and local medical managers with limited resources, focused on emergency response, and accounting for their own personnel were unequipped to handle spontaneous volunteers.

Subsequent emergency situations, such as the anthrax mailings in October 2001 further highlighted the need for an organized volunteer response system. Federal, state, and local response assets were able to provide prophylactic doses of antibiotics to thousands of individuals who may have been exposed to anthrax spores. Leaders quickly realized, however, that they would have been overwhelmed if the number of individuals at risk was much larger. Point of distribution sites would need more workers, including many more health professionals.

Lessons-learned sessions and after-action reports from the response to September 11, 2001 and the anthrax mailings discussed the need for a more organized approach to catastrophic disasters. They also identified many of the issues that needed to be addressed, including volunteer pre-identification, registration, credentialing, training, liability, and activation.

500px-wikipedia-lolcat.jpg

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." B O

But this isn't it.

Maybe the Americacorps...........

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." B O

But this isn't it.

and this is NOT what he was talking about

:eusa_doh:

Last edited:

But this isn't it.

That's what I said. "this isn't it"

But this isn't it.

That's what I said. "this isn't it"
i know
i was agreeing with you

Gawd almighty, you obama haters or obama fearers have absolutely lost your minds, you are deranged and need psychological help, please get it, before you make yourselves sick.
How in the hell does my asking why the PHS would need a reserve force translate in your mind to my losing my mind?????

Since when is asking questions about what Congress passes and Obama signs a mental illness?

Comrade? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
and now it has a reserve. It's a good question why the phs needs a reserve.

the medical reserve corps was established by george w bush in 2002 you pathetic moron
Well, this "moron" is wondering why Obama signed a bill establishing something you think is already established.

The MRC is civilian. The PHS is not. This is a reserve for the PHS, apparently, and why I asked the question as to why they need a reserve.

Think for a change. :rolleyes: Challenges can be exciting (for some).

Last edited:
1. 16,000 new IRS Agents. What the fuck does the IRS have to do with Health Care? What? Obama whine about increases in premiums, well you can go shop another policy, what the fuck can you do when the IRS bangs on yoru door?

2. IRS ordering 60 Remington Model 870 police 12 gauge pump. See 1 above

3. Homeland Security orders 200 Million rounds of .40 ammo. Huh? Now we're battling Jihadists door to door with S&W handguns?

4. Obama gets his Waffen SS in Health Care Bill

1. 16,000 new IRS Agents. What the fuck does the IRS have to do with Health Care? What? Obama whine about increases in premiums, well you can go shop another policy, what the fuck can you do when the IRS bangs on yoru door?

2. IRS ordering 60 Remington Model 870 police 12 gauge pump. See 1 above

3. Homeland Security orders 200 Million rounds of .40 ammo. Huh? Now we're battling Jihadists door to door with S&W handguns?

4. Obama gets his Waffen SS in Health Care Bill
Frank, give it up
you are chasing a mechanical rabbit not the real one

IRS takes care of fining those who don't have health insurance. there's the answer to question #1.

IRS takes care of fining those who don't have health insurance. there's the answer to question #1.
and how much guns and ammo do they usually have on hand at the IRS anyway?
is that amount out of the ordinary?

i sure as hell hope they dont think 60 shotguns would be all they would need
;)

Forum List

Back