Obama and Hillary both side with Islamists over moderates in Turkish coup.

Facts are what they are, despite the nonsense of some posters. One, the Turkish government is our ally; two, it is democratically elected; and, three, it opposes ISIS.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Friday urged all sides in Turkey to support the democratically elected government of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan amid a military takeover of the key NATO ally.

In a statement issued after a meeting with his national security advisers, Obama also urged everyone in Turkey to show restraint and avoid violence or bloodshed.

Members of Turkey's armed forces declared hours earlier that they had taken control of the country as explosions, gunfire and a reported air battle between loyalist forces and supporters of the coup erupted in Ankara, the capital. Erdogan called on the Turkish people to flood the streets in a show of support for his embattled government.

Turkey plays a key role in the U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State group. American jets use its Incirlik air base to fly missions against the extremists in Syria and Iraq.
Obama: All parties in Turkey should support Erdogan gov't
So was your islamofascist morsi...so......

If left up to Hillary and Obama, the muslim brotherhood would still be in charge in Egypt

I love posting all these sources and see jakey just talk out his ass....so jakey what sources do you have? The Democrat party talking points are not credible.
Facts are what they are, despite the nonsense of some posters. One, the Turkish government is our ally; two, it is democratically elected; and, three, it opposes ISIS.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Friday urged all sides in Turkey to support the democratically elected government of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan amid a military takeover of the key NATO ally.

In a statement issued after a meeting with his national security advisers, Obama also urged everyone in Turkey to show restraint and avoid violence or bloodshed.

Members of Turkey's armed forces declared hours earlier that they had taken control of the country as explosions, gunfire and a reported air battle between loyalist forces and supporters of the coup erupted in Ankara, the capital. Erdogan called on the Turkish people to flood the streets in a show of support for his embattled government.

Turkey plays a key role in the U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State group. American jets use its Incirlik air base to fly missions against the extremists in Syria and Iraq.

If left up to Hillary and Obama, the muslim brotherhood would still be in charge in Egypt

No shit, they loooooved the muslim brotherhood......how stupid do you have to be to vote for these tools?

‘How Hillary Clinton created the Islamic State’ — a new Mideast conspiracy theory

Last edited:
I love posting all these sources and see jakey just talk out his ass....so jakey what sources do you have? The Democrat party talking points are not credible.

No shit, they loooooved the muslim brotherhood......how stupid do you have to be to vote for these tools?

Fake is his own source

'Obama and Hillary both side with Islamists over moderates in Turkish coup.'

There is no way in hell, to intelligent people, this should come as a surprise to anyone.

Of course Obabble and hiLIARy sided with Erdogan. Totalitarians flock together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is some evidence showing Turkey was giving support to ISIS in Syria. Erdogan is seen as an Islamist. But to me, it looks like the West was hedging on this coup. They probably supported it somewhat, but once it looked like Erdogan was putting it down, they came out in support of him.

It's like what happened in Egypt. Obama, Clinton, and others in the West fully supported the Muslim Brotherhood. But once it looked like it was gonna get taken out, the West then supported the military coup. The military coup in Egypt was illegal, but most of the West has supported it. It's about covering your bases.

There is some evidence showing Turkey was giving support to ISIS in Syria. Erdogan is seen as an Islamist. But to me, it looks like the West was hedging on this coup. They probably supported it somewhat, but once it looked like Erdogan was putting it down, they came out in support of him.

Oh I don't disagree...I understand the complex nature of a coup and don't fault the administration for waiting and seeing......BUT don't try and say this guy is a good guy, he's a fucktard and we need to squeeze him.

Oh I don't disagree...I understand the complex nature of a coup and don't fault the administration for waiting and seeing......BUT don't try and say this guy is a good guy, he's a fucktard and we need to squeeze him.

It's tough, Turkey is supposedly one of our closest allies. I think Erdogan's a dangerous Islamist too, but he is the elected leader.

Your statement is false. Obama, Turkey, and Erdogan oppose ISIS. If you oppose ISIS, you support Obama.

Obama is a co-founder of isis..He's pathetic
:lol: How stupid can you be? Oh, you are a far right goof ball neo-con. No, HRC and BHO are not allies of the islamo-fascists, but when you attack the American leadership, all of which does oppose ISIS, then you are aiding and abetting ISIS.

It's like what happened in Egypt. Obama, Clinton, and others in the West fully supported the Muslim Brotherhood. But once it looked like it was gonna get taken out, the West then supported the military coup. The military coup in Egypt was illegal, but most of the West has supported it. It's about covering your bases.
No one in our government supported the Muslim Brotherhood. To suggest that knowing that is not the truth is giving aid and assistance to the enemy. Erdogan is the closest thing in Turkey who opposes ISIS, so some of you should think far more clearly.

Your statement is false. Obama, Turkey, and Erdogan oppose ISIS. If you oppose ISIS, you support Obama.
You need to quick sucking Obama's cock and defending everything he does.
So you support ISIS, and when they catch on to your perverted sexuality, you are in big trouble. You need to support those who oppose ISIS. The far right now are actively engaged on the Board in supporting radical jihadism.

No one in our government supported the Muslim Brotherhood. To suggest that knowing that is not the truth is giving aid and assistance to the enemy. Erdogan is the closest thing in Turkey who opposes ISIS, so some of you should think far more clearly.

Actually, Huma raises money for them. Obama and Hillary helped them overthrow the government of Egypt.

You need to quick sucking Obama's cock and defending everything he does.
So you support ISIS, and when they catch on to your perverted sexuality, you are in big trouble. You need to support those who oppose ISIS. The far right now are actively engaged on the Board in supporting radical jihadism.

Lame.

Go ahead and prove that Turkey supports ISIS. Entertain us.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was stripped and banned from office after being sentenced to 10 months in prison for inciting religious intolerance in 1998

As President, Erdoğan has been a strong advocate of an executive presidency that would boost his own powers and has maintained an active influence over political affairs despite the symbolic nature of his office

Erdoğan's government has since come under fire for electoral fraud, demeaning the Constitution, alleged human rights violations and crackdown on press and social media, having blocked access to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube on numerous occasions.[15][16][17][18] Opposition journalists and politicians have thus branded him a "dictator".[19][20][21][22][23] Factions

that's just a little background...

now... here is newsweek

It’s impossible to beat ISIS so long as Erdoğan remains in power in Turkey

Turkey’s authoritarian president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, is in Washington to participate in a conference regarding strategies to defeat the Islamic State militant group (ISIS). That’s like inviting Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei to a conference about fighting anti-Semitism.

Simply put, Erdoğan has transformed Turkey into “Pakistan on the Mediterranean.” Diplomats might, out of politeness, publicly accept the fiction that Erdoğan wants to fight violent extremism, but after years of denial, there is broad consensus that Turkey does more to undercut that fight than advance it.

Kudos to President Barack Obama for refusing to meet Erdoğan this time around, after his earlier endorsement of the Turkish leader

Our President is slow, just like Clinton...
In other words, Erdogan opposes ISIS, and those opposing Erdogan like about him. Got it.

You should research Erdogan a bit more. He is seen as being an Islamist by many. Some think he's taking Turkey down a dark path. And if you go back and look, you'll see that Obama, Clinton and others in the West supported, and still do support the Muslim Brotherhood. I'm not sure why, but i'm sure they have their reasons.

Last edited:

You should research Erdogan a bit more. He is seen as being an Islamist by many. Some think he's taking Turkey down a dark path. And if you go back and look, you'll see that Obama, Clinton and others in the West supported, and still do support the Muslim Brotherhood. I'm not sure why, but i'm sure they have their reasons.
That's an opinion, not one I share.

Forum List

Back