Obama And Erdogan

Same tactic, different strategies.

The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

This has been going on for 75 years due to the western powers: U.S.A, Great Britain, and France, deciding they were going to carve up land throughout the Middle East and determine who was going to live where and who was allowed to rule which country along the way. This has been a failure of American foreign policy going back to Truman. To simply blame Obama is disingenuous.

You linked to this....perhaps you should read more carefully.

The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

You'll find that words are important.....words like "largest" and phrases such as "more than during or after WWII…"

Perhaps someone can explain to you the importance of the name, Obama, in the sentence.

Now....what were you saying????

you got a link to Obama giving the "go-ahead" to cocaine sales by Hezbollah?
Hezbollah was invented by shitty Iranian Shiites in the early 80s.
Opium/Heroin>>> (crack) production and use precedes the birth of Obama
by Millennia-------including USA use----by centuries.

I'm sure you know that I can prove everything I post.....but, glad you asked.

And Obama funded the Iran/Hezbollah Axis and helped pay for the IEDs that maimed American troops.
Here is the only actual obstruction of justice in recent history:

This was the only obstruction of justice: Hussein Obama prevented....obstructed.....law enforcement from arresting Hezbollah agents selling cocaine in the USA.
Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

"Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1]Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project."
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

From Politico:

"The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, ….”
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

There is no disputing the facts: Hussein Obama obstructed justice in the service of Iran and Hezbollah.

Hussein effectively gave them $1 billion dollars in drug money that they used to kill our soldiers.

^^^ that was the "proof"?? -----what I see is an Obama ---desperate to get that
idiot IRAN BOMB TREATY signed-------he was stupid but not out to promote
crack snorting. Crack snorting is a CHOICE (at first)
I think Osama Obama had motives other than establishing a legacy when he worked that deal.

yeah? what motives? for the glory of allah?

See....you're one of those blind squirrels that sometime finds an acorn.

That's funny, 65 million Obama-zombie refugees wandering the earth aimlessly, the result of Obama's ME policy.

Hahahaha or not.

https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf

"Obama: Father of 65 Million Refugees

Obama: Father of 65 Million Refugees
An NPR article called people leaving their homelands, “refugees, asylum-seekers and internally displaced people,” and the latest report by the United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees, says that the number of these various groups represents more than 65 million people.

In fact, according the UN, as of December 2015 there were 65.3 million displaced people. This number has a distinction, as it’s the first time in the organization’s history the number has surpassed 60 million, going well over 60 million in fact to the 65+ million. That’s almost a 10 percent increase over the previous bad year.

Obama’s policies have weakened America’s presence in the world. When America is weak, the world suffers.They say that if the world’s displaced people were their own nation, it would be larger than the United Kingdom. Even more interesting is that the majority of these people fleeing, are fleeing Muslim countries."

I believe it may be time for you to take down the Obama memorial in your home, and get off your knees.

Strike two.....wanna try again????
I'm still in the on-deck circle, twisted sister and
I'm not defending Obama..... Just pointing out your selective amnesia
about the 8 years of Bush before Obama came along.

We've proven you a dunce, you seem oblivious to the bad publicity.

I suppose as frequently as you have been the subject of same, it makes your inured, huh?

Don't bother responding.

That's funny, 65 million Obama-zombie refugees wandering the earth aimlessly, the result of Obama's ME policy.

Hahahaha or not.

An NPR article called people leaving their homelands, “refugees, asylum-seekers and internally displaced people,” and the latest report by the United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees, says that the number of these various groups represents more than 65 million people.
In fact, according the UN, as of December 2015 there were 65.3 million displaced people. This number has a distinction, as it’s the first time in the organization’s history the number has surpassed 60 million, going well over 60 million in fact to the 65+ million. That’s almost a 10 percent increase over the previous bad year.

Obama’s policies have weakened America’s presence in the world. When America is weak, the world suffers.They say that if the world’s displaced people were their own nation, it would be larger than the United Kingdom. Even more interesting is that the majority of these people fleeing, are fleeing Muslim countries."

I believe it may be time for you to take down the Obama memorial in your home, and get off your knees.

By that logic Trumpybear is the father of 70 Million refugees now.

Figures at a Glance

Hahahaha or not.

Figures at a Glance

You low-life Liberals will do anything to shield your lord and master, the one you called god, Jesus, the messiah.

Unlike my documentation, which indicated Obama policies the cause of 65 million refugees wander the earth, ....

....nowhere in your link do we find the name Trump.

Hahahaha or not.

Figures at a Glance

You low-life Liberals will do anything to shield your lord and master, the one you called god, Jesus, the messiah.

Unlike my documentation, which indicated Obama policies the cause of 65 million refugees wander the earth, ....

As well in your npr article there was no mention of Obama as the cause at all. Just the total number of displaced persons in the world. Which they got from UNHCR in 2016.

Hahahaha or not.

Figures at a Glance

As well in your npr article there was no mention of Obama as the cause at all. Just the total number of displaced persons in the world. Which they got from UNHCR in 2016.

Watch me put a cork in your pie-hole:

"What Obama Should Tell the EU on Refugees
Europe's governments have a responsibility to solve the refugees and migrant crisis in line with their international obligations.
At the Leader’s Summit on Refugees in September, President Obama urged governments to do more to help the 65 million refugees and displaced people around the world today—the largest number of people driven from their homes by war and conflict since World War II. “History will judge us harshly if we do not rise to this moment,” Obama said at the September summit."
What Obama Should Tell the EU on Refugees

Check the date of the article, drone.

Hahahaha or not.

Figures at a Glance

Europe's governments have a responsibility to solve the refugees and migrant crisis in line with their international obligations.
At the Leader’s Summit on Refugees in September, President Obama urged governments to do more to help the 65 million refugees and displaced people around the world today—the largest number of people driven from their homes by war and conflict since World War II. “History will judge us harshly if we do not rise to this moment,” Obama said at the September summit."

Nothing in there that claims Obama is responsible for the 65 million displaces persons in the world either.

TownHell? LoL!! :lol:

• Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records.

Figures at a Glance

Nothing in there that claims Obama is responsible for the 65 million displaces persons in the world either.

What's the date of that article.

Forum List

Back