Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections

You take a cheap shot, and you will pay every time. The Stolen Valor is all yours as is your admission that you received a discharge that invalidated your VA benefits.

You attacked my service, and I cleaned your clock.

I will bitch slap you again if you want.

Now, to the OP: there are no loopholes for immigrants to vote.

You take a cheap shot, and you will pay every time. The Stolen Valor is all yours as is your admission that you received a discharge that invalidated your VA benefits.

You called me a coward, and I simply answered the call... But as usual, the Manchurian Republican continues to lie and where were my VA benefits invalidated when my draft hitch ended, my GI BILL for education was fulfilled...and of course there are loopholes, you didn't read the news about it, have you?

fish.jpg

You called me a coward, and I simply answered the call... But as usual, the Manchurian Republican continues to lie and where were my VA benefits invalidated when my draft hitch ended, my GI BILL for education was fulfilled...and of course there are loopholes, you didn't read the news about it, have you?
You are a coward, but I did not call you it in this thread until just now.

You make cheap shots, you attacked my service, and I kiced your ass.

You admitted your discharge was such that you had no VA benefits. The Vietnam Era VA benefits lasted for decades. For instance, my VA home loan, if I ever want to use it again, is still valid.

Now stop lying and drop it. And stay on OP.

Not one immigrant will be able to vote illegally because of any loopholes.

You are a coward, but I did not call you it in this thread until just now.

You make cheap shots, and I will kick your ass.

You admitted your discharge was such that you had no VA benefits. The Vietnam Era VA benefits lasted for decades. For instance, my VA home loan, if I ever want to use it again, is still valid.

Now stop lying and drop it. And stay on OP.

Not one immigrant will be able to vote illegally because of any loopholes.

Not in this thread but the ORIGINAL thread you did! I said no such thing, I said I didn't use the VA, I took personal responsibility for whatever happened to me,

Never needed a VA loan, I bought for cash! That's what happens when you work hard and make money! And as usual your WRONG on voting loopholes!

Blog Immigration loophole will make it ridiculously easy for illegal aliens to register to vote

Obama Amnesty Creates Loophole for Illegal Immigrants to Vote in Elections - Fox Nation

Loophole could let illegal immigrants vote On Air Videos Fox Business

Obama Amnesty Creates Loophole for Illegal Immigrants to Vote in Elections American Renaissance

Illegals could Vote through a Loophole in Obama s Amnesty RedState

well he said he would TRANSFORM America. He just didn't tell you how he planned on doing it

NOW YOU see and are also getting to PAY for it too. what a President huh?
The transformation is making us Mexico, isn't that exciting? That will be fucking awesome...guess we need to learn how to say that in spanish.

Mostly Mexico but as we've seen he just allowed 70, 000 is the estimate I heard climb over our border from Honduros and called them Refugees.... and then we paid for them to fly them all over the country and drop them off in every state. Remember how they chastised the people in that one town that protested them going to drop them off in their town. the American people were called xenophobes, haters and not Christian .

It's not over either. they will coming in by the 1000's because of him and his EO'S that his base thinks is such a wonderful thing from him...

This man and his evil people in the Democrat party is selling us out and using our monies to do it...He should have been impeached a LONG time ago in his first term and tried for treason . now I don't what is going to happen. Cloward/Pivin is one plan and I think that is what they working on

Last edited:
You, Vigilante, said you did not use your benefits (while calling mine "entitlements") because your father taught you how to make your way without help. You then attacked my service and I cleaned your clock.

I am glad you are taking responsibility for your service and discharge.

I do honor you running around as a wire bunny. Tough times for everybody there in 1968.

Every time, however, you attack my service, we will come back to this.

All of your links have been answered. The ID that is being issued cannot be used as ID for voting.

Please!

No impeachment. We couldn't survive two years of Biden, much less the probable six impeachment would bring down on us.

Be just a bit patient, plenty of time for the treason trial in 2017. Remembering, though, that there's a lovely place being built right now in Cuba which has no extradition treaty.

Did you really think the lifting of the embargo was purely altruistic?

You, Vigilante, said you did not use your benefits (while calling mine "entitlements") because your father taught you how to make your way without help. You then attacked my service and I cleaned your clock.

I am glad you are taking responsibility for your service and discharge.

I do honor you running around as a wire bunny. Tough times for everybody there in 1968.

Every time, however, you attack my service, we will come back to this.

All of your links have been answered. The ID that is being issued cannot be used as ID for voting.

Of course I cleaned your clock, I'm living in your empty head right now! Again I ask for what will this be Fakey, the 8-9 time, when did you serve your 12 years and what was your combat injury, Answer that to my satisfaction, and, HOW'S THIS...I'll APPOLOGIZE! ...And as you can see

In May, federal officials told California that its proposed driver's license for immigrants in the country illegally had a major design flaw: it looked too much like a regular license.

But instead of coming back with changes, state officials have spent the last month making the case for the original design.

"It's totally around the initial design," said Armando Botello, spokesman for the Department of Motor Vehicles. "It is our intent to try to persuade them to approve that model. "

DMV pushes plan for immigrant driver s license despite federal reproach 89.3 KPCC

None of that matters, it is a deflection from your admission that your discharge was not honorable and terminated any VA benefits you had coming, Vigilante. The fact is that I received honorable discharges and you did not. You can wiggle and you can weasel, and we will come to the fact that you admitted your discharge was bad.

And you are a coward to pretend what you did in questioning my service was honorable.

No, your links prove nothing. The EO does nothing to help illegals vote.

Please!

No impeachment. We couldn't survive two years of Biden, much less the probable six impeachment would bring down on us.

Be just a bit patient, plenty of time for the treason trial in 2017. Remembering, though, that there's a lovely place being built right now in Cuba which has no extradition treaty.

Did you really think the lifting of the embargo was purely altruistic?

I hope you're right. If we allow this government to continue on the way they are. We the people can start calling them masters. Republicans didn't do jack against his tyranny, changing ObamaCare 20 some times as they pleased, lied to us in order to sell it. cost us billions of dollars and hurt more people by them losing their policies then people who signed up for it. and then most of them are being Subsidized by US. picking and choosing which laws he wants to abide by and there's been so many things. I don't have hope anything will be done to him for it.

None of that matters, it is a deflection from your admission that your discharge was not honorable and terminated any VA benefits you had coming, Vigilante. The fact is that I received honorable discharges and you did not. You can wiggle and you can weasel, and we will come to the fact that you admitted your discharge was bad.

And you are a coward to pretend what you did in questioning my service was honorable.

STOLEN VALOR PROVEN AGAIN....This I'll put in your file to bring up now and then, just to show what kind of a SUPPOSED VETERAN you are! And you still know nothing about the illegal voter loopholes! Ever think of all those hundreds of thousands of ILLEGALS that already have FORGED licenses, birth cert. and SS #'s? Hell, that shit is being sold all over NYC right now. How many phony CREDIT CARDS are out there?... Pathetic supposed veteran!

You guys believe illegals get food stamps and welfare. It's so easy to trick ignorant Republicans.

Vigilante has admitted his discharge extinguished his VA benefits, then attacked my service because I served honorably for more than 12 years, and he could not make it through two. Must have been a draftee, whereas I enlisted.

No, nothing the admin has done has made it possible for aliens to vote in our elections.

STOLEN VALOR PROVEN AGAIN....This I'll put in your file to bring up now and then, just to show what kind of a SUPPOSED VETERAN you are! And you still know nothing about the illegal voter loopholes! Ever think of all those hundreds of thousands of ILLEGALS that already have FORGED licenses, birth cert. and SS #'s? Hell, that shit is being sold all over NYC right now. How many phony CREDIT CARDS are out there?... Pathetic supposed veteran!

Vigilante has admitted his discharge extinguished his VA benefits, then attacked my service because I served honorably for more than 12 years, and he could not make it through two. Must have been a draftee, whereas I enlisted.

No, nothing the admin has done has made it possible for aliens to vote in our elections.

And THANK YOU, for proving once again, you ARE A SUBVERSIVE, sticking up for a corrupt Democrat party, Perhaps I should just start calling you STOLEN VALOR, instead of the Manchurian Republican.... BOTH fit you so well!

194205.jpg

Stolen Valor Vigilante continues to defend the indefensible: attacking my honorable service of 12 years when he could not get an honorable discharge after two.

And, in fact, I am sticking up for the truthe; no, no one has demonstrated that the OP is true. In fact, there are no loopholes that allow aliens to vote in our elections.

What I see happening is all these now "legal" illegals getting replaced by other "illegal" illegals getting paid under the table. These now unemployed "legal" illegals will end up on the government tit.
Legalize pot if its about the money...

Forum List

Back