Obama advisors seek rationed medical care

LOL, a great many doctors don't like being involved in the medical field now. They prefer to do more administrative work and leave the actual care to nurses. :lol:

Republicans don't want any health care at all. Any is too much.

Republicans don't want any health care at all. Any is too much.
Non sequitur..
Ok that's two libs who've decided to evade the issue.

LIE....Republicans don't want any health care at all. LIE.
It's not health 'care'...it's medical insurance.
Which if all except those on public assistance did not use except for major medical, we'd be in a much better world.
Medical professionals and facilities would have to compete for business. Administrative costs would tumble. Government mandates would disappear. Medical care would be much less expensive.
BUt no. People run to the doctor when they get a cold that lasts for a few days. Their kid gets a mild ear infection and the parent runs to the doctor who pumps the kid full of anti biotics....They don't care. The insurance company pays for it.

Since Newt Gingrich has a history of supporting the "individual mandate", maybe a President Gingrich would give us a "single-payer" system - like Medicare for all. Gooo Newt.

Since Newt Gingrich has a history of supporting the "individual mandate", maybe a President Gingrich would give us a "single-payer" system - like Medicare for all. Gooo Newt.
another non sequitur...
You lefties are really lost on this deal.
What's the matter. Your favorite lefty blog hasn't come up with a talking point for you to use in response ?

With private insurance we already have rationed health care. Try to get insurance if you're old with a heart condition.

With private insurance we already have rationed health care. Try to get insurance if you're old with a heart condition.

Non-sequitur. If you're old with a heart condition you qualify for Medicare. Of course under Obama that won't get you any medical care at all since providers won't work for what Medicare reimburses.

"Cost control" from the top down inevitably leads to rationing and "death panels." The lefties who dismissed this during the debate were either blind or stupid or both.

Its only "fair" if it's rationed. Healthcare, food, water, shelter...money. Ration it all!!!!!

I'm converting to liberalism. After seeing how brilliant, polite and civil they have been in the OWS movement, I want in baby!!!

First...I want to ration ALL resources!!! Healthcare, shelter, food, water AND money. Every American will be issued a ration card. That will give you "credits" for healthcare, shelter, food, water and money. Each American will get the same number of credits for each resource, and purchase them from your local sheriffs office. There, you'll be issued your monthly cash ration. No private company will be allowed to collect payment for the above resource, thus, ensuring all people have equality in resources.

yes, Im for that. I'm all in!!!

So if you live in a $1,000,000 home, you'll have to get about 30 less fortunate people to move in with you, with their housing ration "credits", to be able to afford the montly payment to the sheriffs office.

Total equality baby!! THIS born again liberal is all in!!!!!

They don't want you. You're too radical...

Too bad brother, you got me!!!! I also want rationed sexual gratification. It's not fair that some people are less attractive than others. Thus, all men and women 18 years old to 21 must do a 1 month stint in a brothel, a gov't run brothel, where the less attractive can have access to the right to sexual gratification. Its not fair some people are born as a "10" when others are a "2", so we gotta eliminate that unfairness.

Ok. Housing, food, water, healthcare, money, sex. All thats rationed. What else? After all, the only thing I want is FAIRNESS.

Am I required to vote for Obama though? I may prefer Hilary. We've never had a female president, so we need to equal it out.

If you're over 65 you are eligible for Medicare.
The lib prorgressive fans of Obamacare are running away from this as though their hair is on fire.
They have no rebuttal because their favorite lefty blogs have yet to spin this issue.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSnLU9nyFSA"]Logan's Run - Renew (Terminate) The Old People (Over 30)[/ame]

Forum List

Back