Obama Admits To Not Being The Great Unifier

or mccain, who claimed he could but failed? :doubt:

Which the base does not want. The House GOPers were taking their marching orders from their constituents.

Yet, all we heard the day after the failure it was the GOP's fault. Don't blame us for not getting what we don't want.

If Obama and the dems want to vote with Bush on this money hole let them, but have the honesty to admit you can't get what you want out of your own people.

Which the base does not want. The House GOPers were taking their marching orders from their constituents.

Yet, all we heard the day after the failure it was the GOP's fault. Don't blame us for not getting what we don't want.

If Obama and the dems want to vote with Bush on this money hole let them, but have the honesty to admit you can't get what you want out of your own people.

spit!

so its ok that mccain failed to do what he suspended his campaign for, but obama, who stated a deal should get done, needs to take all the blame? and the repubs who voted yes were following their constituents too? i guess the dems who voted no werent following their constituents though. :doubt:

Last edited:
so its ok that bush failed to do what he suspended his campaign for, but obama, who stated a deal should get done, needs to take all the blame? and the repubs who voted yes were following their constituents too? i guess the dems who voted no werent following their constituents though. :doubt:

psssssst Bush aint running--you've even confused yourself

so its ok that bush failed to do what he suspended his campaign for, but obama, who stated a deal should get done, needs to take all the blame? and the repubs who voted yes were following their constituents too? i guess the dems who voted no werent following their constituents though. :doubt:

you really do need to get into the clinic and get yer rabies shot, you have hated Bush so long it's just reflexive at this point innit?

you really do need to get into the clinic and get yer rabies shot, you have hated Bush so long it's just reflexive at this point innit?

i already edited it. guess it takes you several minutes to write one sentence? its a simple typo, but i guess thats all you can attack huh?

i already edited it. guess it takes you several minutes to write one sentence? its a simple typo, but i guess thats all you can attack huh?

ohh boo hoo wittle wibrel nope I think it is reflex. not typo but good try.

ohh boo hoo wittle wibrel nope I think it is reflex. not typo but good try.

i know you think whatever it is that you want to without proof.

and youre an idiot if you lump me in with the liberals on this board.

and if it's such a reflex im sure youve caught me making a typo like this quite often, right?

Last edited:
i know you think whatever it is that you want to without proof.

and youre an idiot if you lump me in with the other liberals on this board.

I know, I am an idiot, I am a Republican idiot. and I don't lump you with the others. I can tell the difference

Precisely, he votes along party lines more than any other Senator (when he actually decides to show up). But he can claim to be able to unify Congress because if Democrats control all three, they can pass whatever they want and the public will be stupid enough to think it's because they united the two parties.

when he decides to show up? McCain hasn't voted on anything since APRIL! :eusa_whistle:

I guess it's a moot point to ask McCain why he can't unite his own party but it makes perfect sense to ask Obama why he can't not only unite HIS party but the other party too. :cuckoo:

its amazing that you repubs cant let a simple typo go. yeah, it reveals everything about me!!!! it couldnt be a mistake!! you repubs never make mistakes!!! grow up

its amazing that you repubs cant let a simple typo go. yeah, it reveals everything about me!!!! it couldnt be a mistake!! you repubs never make mistakes!!! grow up

you know if you do something over and over and over and over and over during the course of eight years it becomes a habit?

We've been trying to help ya here. Now say it again;
McCain is not Bush Bush is not McCain

you know if you do something over and over and over and over and over during the course of eight years it becomes a habit?

find an example of me blaming bush for everything. or of me mistaking bush for mccain or mccain for bush. go ahead, ill wait.

We've been trying to help ya here. Now say it again;
McCain is not Bush Bush is not McCain

no shit sherlock. as i said, it was a typo that i caught soon after i posted. so stop holding on to this obvious typo and deal with a real issue

so its ok that mccain failed to do what he suspended his campaign for, but obama, who stated a deal should get done, needs to take all the blame? and the repubs who voted yes were following their constituents too? i guess the dems who voted no werent following their constituents though. :doubt:

You're argument isn't with me but the lib core here on the forum who railed it was all the GOP's fault.

That's who I'm arguing with.

Of course this same crowd before that had bemoaned the bailout. When it was first proposed they all ran around flailing their arms calling it rich republicans bailing out rich corporatists...while the rest of us said let them suffer a free-market fate.

Then the bill went down in flames and the same crowd ran around crying the GOP sank the bailout they had been excuriating not more than 24 hors before.

Now that Obama didn't push for their yet again revised position we now hear yet another position.

no shit sherlock. as i said, it was a typo that i caught soon after i posted. so stop holding on to this obvious typo and deal with a real issue

good thing you weren't live on TV debate---that little slip of the tongue that was so innocent would have been headline news tomorrow.

Forum List

Back