Obama Admits To Not Being The Great Unifier

You're argument isn't with me but the lib core here on the forum who railed it was all the GOP's fault.

That's who I'm arguing with.

Of course this same crowd before that had bemoaned the bailout. When it was first proposed they all ran around flailing their arms calling it rich republicans bailing out rich corporatists...while the rest of us said let them suffer a free-market fate.

Then the bill went down in flames and the same crowd ran around crying the GOP sank the bailout they had been excuriating not more than 24 hors before.

Now that Obama didn't push for their yet again revised position we now hear yet another position.

and theyre wrong too. blame lies on the dems, the repubs, greedy wallstreet lenders, and irresponsible mortgage borrowers. and now youre trying to change the fact that you tried to pin the blame on obama for a bill that a few more dems OR repubs could have passed. that is irrational.

good thing you weren't live on TV debate---that little slip of the tongue that was so innocent would have been headline news tomorrow.

because the media likes to blow things out of proportion. just like you.

find an example of me blaming bush for everything. or of me mistaking bush for mccain or mccain for bush. go ahead, ill wait.

well you did just now and you gotta admit, all the liberals are doing during this election is tranferring their hatred of Bush onto McCain/Palin. I'm not saying you personally, I'm saying libs in general. It's almost pathological.

look at keyboard and placement of letters, it's a stretch to think typo.

you know if you do something over and over and over and over and over during the course of eight years it becomes a habit?

yes, just ask McCain... he's upheld Bush's policies and practices over and over and over again for the last 8 years.. it's become a habit and not one he'll break if elected.

yes, just ask McCain... he's upheld Bush's policies and practices over and over and over again for the last 8 years.. it's become a habit and not one he'll break if elected.

see? it's reflexive. before she even stop herself,, bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush

:eek:

look at keyboard and placement of letters, it's a stretch to think typo.

considering that i named bush earlier in the thread and some coworkers were discussing the bailout and bush's role in it about 3 minutes before i posted, i would say it is reasonable that i simply mistyped.

see? it's reflexive. before she even stop herself,, bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush

:eek:

I'm talking about McCain... and you can't talk about McCain without talking about Bush... they are joined at the hip afterall.

wavebush02.jpg

wavebush.jpg

awww they wuv each other

bush-mccain-hug-72.jpg

BushMcCainArms.jpg

bushmccain02.jpg

040311_hmed_mccainbush_10a_hmedium.jpg

and as New Orleans drowned

mccainbday.jpg

are REpublicans sure they should be against gay marriage? these two look like the need a room :redface:

I'm talking about McCain... and you can't talk about McCain without talking about Bush... they are joined at the hip afterall.

wavebush02.jpg

wavebush.jpg

awww they wuv each other

bush-mccain-hug-72.jpg

BushMcCainArms.jpg

bushmccain02.jpg

040311_hmed_mccainbush_10a_hmedium.jpg

and as New Orleans drowned

mccainbday.jpg

I rest my case.:clap2:

Forum List

Back