Obama Administration Attacks "Rightwingers"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Just thought I'd beat our left wing colleagues to posting this:

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

And just last week, we saw this:

On Fox News Channel’s April 7 “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto reported that the Tax Day tea party protests on April 15 will be “infiltrated” by their political opponents and led by left-wing activist organizations. He specifically named Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).

ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties

So, here's my take. The administration plays hardball, and smears those who disagree with their policies.

And, the irony is that today is the anniverary of the publication of Steinbeck's "Grapes of Wrath", which has a great scene where 'agent provacateurs' start a fight at a dance given by peaceful immigrant workers.

Life imitates art.

Last edited:
Screw Acorn! I'm taking a lot of pictures of any Acorn members, and I'll be documenting any of them that start shit.

I hope ACORN does come and show their ass. There will be plenty of cameras there. Just what we need.

I hope ACORN does come and show their ass. There will be plenty of cameras there. Just what we need.
I know, and I'm sure someone here will create a thread to post their pictures. Willow I task thee to search the web for stories of TEA DAY unrest. :razz: :eusa_angel:

History does not repeat itself, human nature does.

I am begining to see how the Russian people felt when the communist took over.

I see how the holocaust happened.

It was ordinary people, afraid to work for themselves, afraid, so a leader comes along, and the "vehemently cling" to the leader, it does not matter who the leader is, it could be Stalin, Hitler, or even a "Obama".

They project thier hopes on this one man, and believe in thier hearts he is all they need in life, that he will save them, give them eternal life.

The people do not understand that with less government they will have security.

They believe exactly what is told to them if told in the right way, like if the watch Television, the people unconsiously still have a primitive mind and when told something, when they learn something, if it comes from a source that is technologically advanced, they believe it because the technology is real, but they do not understand this.

They do not think, they get feed propaganda but because the source is a dazzling webpage they believe it to be true because subconsiously they still have privitive instincts.

Its scary, real scary, millions of people praying to Obama to save them, they will gvie thier life to Obama, and if you get in the way the people revert to thier primitive mind, look at what they post, sick, vile thoughts, you can see it everywhere, the primitive mind that reverts back to the stone age when challenged.

They do not even realize the complexity of thought and what is happening within themselves. They do not see themselves being manipulated and controled by the government.

Obama is no different than Hitler, Hitler used the culture of the times to his advantage, Hitler had a wedge issue, an issue to divide the people, Obama has an issue, many issues, how many times does Obama bring up his color, again and again, the statists cannot let it go, they must divide and conquer.

They use the remants of the primitive mind so many people still possess.

They put out false stories to divide the people.

Do you see the statement warning about TERRORISTS ON THE HIGH SEAS, nope.

The leftists will not wake up, the statsts will never understand.

Life is short, and they believe they will live longer if they only worship the messiah.

You folks have a good time at the Astroturf Tea Parties. Hope you have nice weather.
When you march, think of those millionaires who paid Freedom Works and Americans for Prosperity and The Rendon Group a LOT of money to get all you out on the street for them. Millionaires who paid to bus in all those out of towners and put them up in really nice hotels and paid to organize and promote the event.
I Hope all the non-millionaires can march and chant to protest the poor millionaires' marginal taxes going up 2011 to the rate it was in 2001.
That's what it's all about. Sean and Glenn and Neil and Rush and all the hedge fund managers
are gonna be paying higher taxes 2 years from now, while you'll be getting tax breaks.
It is Brutally unfair. Nice of you to stand up for them.
astroturfing: n.

1. The use of paid shills to create the impression of a popular movement, through means like letters to newspapers from soi-disant 'concerned citizens', paid opinion pieces, and the formation of grass-roots lobbying groups that are actually funded by a PR group (AstroTurf? is fake grass; hence the term). See also sock puppet, tentacle.

Just thought I'd beat our left wing colleagues to posting this:

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

And just last week, we saw this:

On Fox News Channel’s April 7 “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto reported that the Tax Day tea party protests on April 15 will be “infiltrated” by their political opponents and led by left-wing activist organizations. He specifically named Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).

ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties

So, here's my take. The administration plays hardball, and smears those who disagree with their policies.

And, the irony is that today is the anniverary of the publication of Steinbeck's "Grapes of Wrath", which has a great scene where 'agent provacateurs' start a fight at a dance given by peaceful immigrant workers.

Life immitates art.

I'm strongly opposed to the use of the Designated Hitter in the A.L.

Henceforth please refer to me as Tigerbenito.

It was ordinary people, afraid to work for themselves, afraid, so a leader comes along, and the "vehemently cling" to the leader, it does not matter who the leader is, it could be Stalin, Hitler, or even a "Obama".

They project thier hopes on this one man, and believe in thier hearts he is all they need in life, that he will save them, give them eternal life.

They believe exactly what is told to them if told in the right way, like if the watch Television, the people unconsiously still have a primitive mind and when told something, when they learn something, if it comes from a source that is technologically advanced, they believe it because the technology is real, but they do not understand this.

They do not think, they get feed propaganda but because the source is a dazzling webpage they believe it to be true because subconsiously they still have privitive instincts.

Its scary, real scary, millions of people praying to Obama to save them, they will gvie thier life to Obama, and if you get in the way the people revert to thier primitive mind, look at what they post, sick, vile thoughts, you can see it everywhere, the primitive mind that reverts back to the stone age when challenged.

They do not even realize the complexity of thought and what is happening within themselves. They do not see themselves being manipulated and controled by the government.

Obama is no different than Hitler, Hitler used the culture of the times to his advantage, Hitler had a wedge issue, an issue to divide the people, Obama has an issue, many issues, how many times does Obama bring up his color, again and again, the statists cannot let it go, they must divide and conquer.

Life is short, and they believe they will live longer if they only worship the messiah.
Obama is like Hitler ?????
Did Hitler have cute kids and a cute a puppy and smile a lot ? Did Hitler do Easter Egg rolls with kids on the lawn ?
Hitler was a paranoid megalomaniac who cared nothing for any human life. He killed his political rivals. Had them murdered, by the hundreds. Obama sent out any goons and thugs and secret police squads ?
And Hitler was against free thinking and free speech and against academics and intelligence, his followers had big book burning parties.

The scene in this video of a small event organized by the 9-12 Project, in which a man rouses the rabble with a conspiracy-alleging rant.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwdOwgD5OsY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Project 912 Glenn Beck Tea Party[/ame]

"In the early 50s our country was infiltrated by the communist party," he says, calling the Obama administration the culmination of that infiltration. "They're doing everything they can to brainwash our public...This thing they're putting on our TVs," he says, presumably referring to digital cable converters, "it's a brainwash unit!"

As his speech winds down, he exhorts his listeners to get their kids "the hell out of college. They're brainwashing 'em!"

The anti-school message resonates with one woman.

"Burn the books!" she yells from off-camera. The surprised camera man asks if she's serious, and which books she'd burn. "The ones in college, the brainwashing books, like the evolution crap."

Play that Perpetual VICTIM Card, crybaby.
Nobody has to do anything to make you domestic terrorists look bad, you do it all by yourselves.

Nobody has to do anything to make you domestic terrorists look bad, you do it all by yourselves.

She criticizes the administration so she's a domestic terrorist?

The lefties are so fucking insecure they cannot stand the thought that someone may disagree with them and oh the horrors,, rally a protest. they simply freak out and start blathering about violence, and inciting violence :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I still remember the leftie threatening a revolution if the obamalama was not nominated. I still remember the black panthers standing at the polling place tapping their nightsticks and looking intimidating..:lol::lol::lol: buncha DUmbazz HYPOCRITES is what lefties are!

Even at my local polling place there were two black guys standing outside the door as you enter the building to vote. They had on TSHRTS reflecting Black Power. Can you imagine the reporting and riots of white people did that with tshirts that said White Power?

Did Hitler have cute kids and a cute a puppy and smile a lot ? Did Hitler do Easter Egg rolls with kids on the lawn ?
Hitler was a paranoid megalomaniac who cared nothing for any human life. He killed his political rivals. Had them murdered, by the hundreds. Obama sent out any goons and thugs and secret police squads ?
And Hitler was against free thinking and free speech and against academics and intelligence, his followers had big book burning parties.

The scene in this video of a small event organized by the 9-12 Project, in which a man rouses the rabble with a conspiracy-alleging rant.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwdOwgD5OsY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Project 912 Glenn Beck Tea Party[/ame]

"In the early 50s our country was infiltrated by the communist party," he says, calling the Obama administration the culmination of that infiltration. "They're doing everything they can to brainwash our public...This thing they're putting on our TVs," he says, presumably referring to digital cable converters, "it's a brainwash unit!"

As his speech winds down, he exhorts his listeners to get their kids "the hell out of college. They're brainwashing 'em!"

"Burn the books!" she yells from off-camera. The surprised camera man asks if she's serious, and which books she'd burn. "The ones in college, the brainwashing books, like the evolution crap."

This whole video was disturbing and I had thought before about the extremist wingnuts getting close enough to the president to harm him.

Pull your kids out of college and burn the books? Good grief...

She did more than just "criticize" and I have just as much right to create an imaginary scenario as she does.
In this thread her fellow travelers use the Stalin, Hitler, holocaust references to work the Right up into a terrorist frenzy, a mob bent on revenge for IMAGINED acts never committed upon them.
I was just counter-imagining how the Patriot Act gives the president broad powers to act against Domestic Terrorist Groups to give you CON$ something else to worry about. It takes nothing more than LABELING to invoke the power of the Patriot Act.
Think about it! LOL

"Terrorist" is the label given to anyone who refuses to be robbed by those in charge of supposed law, order, justice and the public purse. Been there and I've been called a "terrorist" while asking for equality and justice. It has taken years to put all the pieces together of who, what, when, where, why and how our financial/business lives were destroyed. It took Reps and Dems both to get the job done. They all played a part. Like it or not people are sick and tired of being ruled over by this tyranny of the money grab by those who already helped a few pillage the nation's people and wealth. They will assemble together and they will work together for it to be stopped. There are multitudes in this nation who want to help restore the dream of "liberty and justice for all." Your either in with that concept of "equality for all" or your not in it. It is not a partisan issue any longer.

People have every right to question authority/congress/president or any other government body in this country. They also have the basic right to peacefully assemble together.

Mr. Obama either knew the situation when he went into office or he is too ignorant to hold that position if he did not know or have some inclination as to what he would be facing if he got into the White House.

that seems to be it, benito. seems kinda weird to me, as i'm always assured that dem partisans are different than rep partisans. seems like the same old song with a different beat since bush is gone. (little motown tribute for you)
:lol:

This whole video was disturbing and I had thought before about the extremist wingnuts getting close enough to the president to harm him.

Pull your kids out of college and burn the books? Good grief...

The rabble didn't seem very roused to me. Maybe they thought the speaker was as big a twat as I did (except of course for the "burn the books" lady).

Last edited:
You folks have a good time at the Astroturf Tea Parties. Hope you have nice weather.
When you march, think of those millionaires who paid Freedom Works and Americans for Prosperity and The Rendon Group a LOT of money to get all you out on the street for them. Millionaires who paid to bus in all those out of towners and put them up in really nice hotels and paid to organize and promote the event.
I Hope all the non-millionaires can march and chant to protest the poor millionaires' marginal taxes going up 2011 to the rate it was in 2001.
That's what it's all about. Sean and Glenn and Neil and Rush and all the hedge fund managers
are gonna be paying higher taxes 2 years from now, while you'll be getting tax breaks.
It is Brutally unfair. Nice of you to stand up for them.
astroturfing: n.

1. The use of paid shills to create the impression of a popular movement, through means like letters to newspapers from soi-disant 'concerned citizens', paid opinion pieces, and the formation of grass-roots lobbying groups that are actually funded by a PR group (AstroTurf? is fake grass; hence the term). See also sock puppet, tentacle.
HEY, what gives... There's no "BS Post" button. :lol:

that seems to be it, benito. seems kinda weird to me, as i'm always assured that dem partisans are different than rep partisans. seems like the same old song with a different beat since bush is gone. (little motown tribute for you)
:lol:

How thoughtful of you! :clap2:

"Terrorist" is the label given to anyone who refuses to be robbed by those in charge of supposed law, order, justice and the public purse. Been there and I've been called a "terrorist" while asking for equality and justice. It has taken years to put all the pieces together of who, what, when, where, why and how our financial/business lives were destroyed. It took Reps and Dems both to get the job done. They all played a part. Like it or not people are sick and tired of being ruled over by this tyranny of the money grab by those who already helped a few pillage the nation's people and wealth. They will assemble together and they will work together for it to be stopped. There are multitudes in this nation who want to help restore the dream of "liberty and justice for all." Your either in with that concept of "equality for all" or your not in it. It is not a partisan issue any longer.

People have every right to question authority/congress/president or any other government body in this country. They also have the basic right to peacefully assemble together.

Mr. Obama either knew the situation when he went into office or he is too ignorant to hold that position if he did not know or have some inclination as to what he would be facing if he got into the White House.

Terrorist is just a label. The Bush administration labeled the Quakers as domestic terrorists to spy on them, so any group or individual can be labeled a terrorist to rationalize any behavior against them. Anyone with the authority to label can invoke the power of the CON$ervative backed Patriot Act. The Libs tried to warn you CON$ about the potential for abuse, but it seems CON$ need to learn the same way LimpBoy hopes Obama voters learn their lessons, the hard way.
But I for one will not find watching "euphoric" like LimpBoy said he would!

Forum List

Back