Obama Administration accidental moment of honesty - admits government is too vast

Axelrod: How could Obama know what his underlings were doing when the government’s so big?

Axelrod: How could Obama know what his underlings were doing when the government?s so big? « Hot Air

I'm sure the CEO of Exxon doesn't know what every one of his 'underlings's is doing on a day to day basis,

does that mean Exxon is too big?

How are you "sure" of that? Way to make outrageous assumptions for the express purpose of defending your "dear leader". :cuckoo:

Just curious - is there anything he could do that you would actually criticize him for? If he was caught raping women and molesting children, what excuses would you make for him?

For all you know, the CEO of Exxon knows exactly what everyone of his 'underlings' are doing each day. And if he doesn't, he doesn't answer to me and the rest of the American people, nor is he Constitutionally restrained legally.

But to answer your (absurd) question - if the CEO of Exxon is so negligent in his duties that his 'underlings' are committing heinous crimes and he doesn't know about - he should be fired immediately and Exxon would be "too big".

Now that your absurd assumptions and nonsensical strawman arguments have been dismissed, do you have anything else or are you ready to admit that not only is Obama culpable in these scandals, but the federal government is in fact an unconstitutional monstrosity that is "too vast" as Axlerod himself said...?

well there's a real news flash.
Is there really anyone out there who believes that any POTUS can have his finger in every pie of the federal government?
Ranks right up there with "admitting" the sun is pretty far away.

Then why do you idiot dumbocrat libtards insist on growing government? How about we shrink it to it's Constitutional size and the problem will be solved?

I love how you people create the problem, then complain about the problem the loudest, and then try to run from your own comments. :lmao:

Rottwseiller, why do you insist on proving your ignorance? Or do you simply think your lies won't be investigated?

The federal government employs 600,000 fewer today than the average for the past 50 yrs | Face the Facts USA

The greatest peace time expansion of our government workforce may have been the creation of Homeland Security under George W. Bush. If the Congress really wanted to bring spending under control and reduce gun violence as well as protect our ports, airways, water supply, chemical industries, etc. etc. a much better job could have been accomplished by providing each state with the resources to identify probable targets and provide training and funding for new hires to protect their own community within long established structures with inter agency agreements.

1# You have a point on Homeland security...
2# You're right again as giving the locals more power is the way to go!
3# You're right about giving the states the resources!

Good post

Well..that's not what he said..that's what you folks are twisting it into through your right wing prism.

What was said, is that it is impossible for a President to control each and every person in the government.

First off..the LAW prohibits it.

Second off..any big organization DELEGATES responsibility in order to run efficiently.

You'd know that if you ever worked for a big outfit.

But everything was Bush fault. :cuckoo:

Another display of the hypocritical, intellectually bankrupt LOLberals.

Not everything is the fault of George W. Bush, but I can't think of one major solution he brought to fruition during his eight years in office. He was handed a nation at peace and a stable economy suffering a minor correction, he left an economy in chaos and two wars in progress. Now, not all of that was his fault, but as the far right has been yelling with hysterical relish for the past few days, the Buck Stops at the Oval.

Again you make some good points...Who the fuck could of seen 9-11? Ask you this one and point out that sometimes things charge.

You're so right about the economic fucking he did to this nation.:eek:

well there's a real news flash.
Is there really anyone out there who believes that any POTUS can have his finger in every pie of the federal government?
Ranks right up there with "admitting" the sun is pretty far away.

Then why do you idiot dumbocrat libtards insist on growing government? How about we shrink it to it's Constitutional size and the problem will be solved?

I love how you people create the problem, then complain about the problem the loudest, and then try to run from your own comments. :lmao:

Sure, lets start with the Republican TSA and DHS. That should reduce the government quite a bit and save a buck or two.

You just hit that sucker out of the park. What a waste of money those two nest of vapors are!

But everything was Bush fault. :cuckoo:

Another display of the hypocritical, intellectually bankrupt LOLberals.

Not everything is the fault of George W. Bush, but I can't think of one major solution he brought to fruition during his eight years in office. He was handed a nation at peace and a stable economy suffering a minor correction, he left an economy in chaos and two wars in progress. Now, not all of that was his fault, but as the far right has been yelling with hysterical relish for the past few days, the Buck Stops at the Oval.

Unless a democrat is in the oval. Then it's another story entirely. hence, the hypocritical LOLberal mentality.

We should treat both parties equally when dealing with that buck stopping in the oval. :eusa_hand:

Simply astounding - the Democrats claim that the answer to every problem is centralized solutions through the federal government. Under Barack Obama, the federal government has expanded at an alarming rate.

Yet, when entangled in series of serious scandals, Obama's chief strategist/senior advisor David Axelrod says 'the government is too vast for Obama to control'.

Uh...ya stupid. That's what conservatives have been saying for over 100 years now. It's so vast, it's full of waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption because nobody can keep an eye on it all. And now the Democrats are admitting that the one man with the most resources (not to mention responsibility) for keeping his eye on it all, can't.

Just wait until Obamacare kicks in! The Democrats have gotten their 'utopia' implemented at warp speed under Obama and it is unraveling at 2x's warp speed. It's unraveling so drastically, they can't help but let it slip in moments of unintended honesty.

Absolutely priceless...

David Axelrod Admits "Government Is Too Vast" For Obama to Control

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ning-ap-tapping-‘save-somebody-else-buy-that’

Your quote above is incorrect, and the quote itself is vastly out of context, as I'm sure [Hope?] you realize.

He accurately pointed out that the POTUS, no matter who it may be, cannot micromanage every government employee. That's not the way our government is designed.

Ass.

You're right! Why do conservatives want a more powerful president?:eek:

Growth of the federal government under Obama has been minuscule.

The facts indicate otherwise:

• By many measures, the federal government has indeed grown during Obama's tenure

• Spending as a share of the economy has gone up

• The number of federal employees has risen

• More Americans are relying on federal assistance

Spending: Government spending as a share of the economy has hovered around 24% during the Obama administration, several percentage points higher than under President Bush, according to Congressional Budget Office data. It's also elevated from the historical average of 20.7% over the past 40 years.

Employees: The number of federal employees grew by 123,000, or 6.2%, under President Obama, according to the White House's Office of Management and Budget.

Regulation: While regulations have been proliferating since the Reagan administration, the pace of large-scale regulation has picked up under Obama.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Oh, just a major left-wing news outlet - that's all: Did Obama really make government bigger? - Jan. 25, 2012

If you want to look at administrations that dramatically increased the size of government, you should look at the administrations of Ronald Reagan and GW Bush. Incredible.

And that helps us today, how?!? Ronald Reagan has been dead for a decade and Bush has been out of politics for 5 years.

Here's an idea - how about we focus on the president who is fucking up our nation now and not guys that are dead?!? Oh that's right - you're not objective enough to talk about Obama. Need to redirect the discussion on dead people and people who are no longer in politics, uh?

How many New Federal Employees have been hired as a result of the ACA (Obamacare)? How much has the Federal Government expanded since January 2009? You lied and got caught, now you whine and default to the ad hominem response. You're pitiful.

How many employees have been hired? How much has the federal government expanded? I answered ALL of these in post #26, stupid (with a source).

Cum Catcher here is just a bit cranky because his beloved party got embarrassed by the Obama Administration admitting the federal government is too big and out of control, so now he's crying and lying... :lmao:

Nah, like me, he's probably just chortling at how dumb you are.

Thread not workin out like ya hoped?

You actually have "hope" for how threads "work out"?!? :cuckoo:

I shared information that is inconvenient to your ideology. I never considered for a moment how the thread would "work out" (and I sure as hell didn't waste time "hoping" on it :lol:).

It's comical watching you 'lil bitches get your panties all up in a bunch because the leaders of your absurd brain-washed ideology are admitting that libtard idealism has grown government out of control! Kind of like the time that Castro slipped and accidentally admitted that communism doesn't work. :lol:

Growth of the federal government under Obama has been minuscule.

The facts indicate otherwise:

• By many measures, the federal government has indeed grown during Obama's tenure

• Spending as a share of the economy has gone up

• The number of federal employees has risen

• More Americans are relying on federal assistance

Spending: Government spending as a share of the economy has hovered around 24% during the Obama administration, several percentage points higher than under President Bush, according to Congressional Budget Office data. It's also elevated from the historical average of 20.7% over the past 40 years.

Employees: The number of federal employees grew by 123,000, or 6.2%, under President Obama, according to the White House's Office of Management and Budget.

Regulation: While regulations have been proliferating since the Reagan administration, the pace of large-scale regulation has picked up under Obama.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Oh, just a major left-wing news outlet - that's all: Did Obama really make government bigger? - Jan. 25, 2012

If you want to look at administrations that dramatically increased the size of government, you should look at the administrations of Ronald Reagan and GW Bush. Incredible.

And that helps us today, how?!? Ronald Reagan has been dead for a decade and Bush has been out of politics for 5 years.

Here's an idea - how about we focus on the president who is fucking up our nation now and not guys that are dead?!? Oh that's right - you're not objective enough to talk about Obama. Need to redirect the discussion on dead people and people who are no longer in politics, uh?

As of September 2012, the increase in the number of federal employees was down to 14,000 from the 123,000 you show in January of 2012.

The number of federal employees has risen under President Obama. There were 2,790,000 federal workers in January 2009 when the president took office, and now there are 2,804,000 workers. The fact is that there is no month during President Obama’s term when the federal workforce was smaller than it was in the first month of Mr. Obama’s presidency. The president took over in January 2009. Every month after January 2009 has seen more federal workers than were employed in January 2009.

Has government employment really increased under Obama? | AEIdeas

Also, federal outlays have only increased slightly after the 2009 budget year, which was Bush's budget. While Obama did support most of that budget, it still was Bush's budget. Since then, increases in spending have been minimal. As the economy grows stronger, much of that spending will be cut back which will further reduce outlays, and as the economy grows, spending will become a smaller percentage of GDP.

As the economy grows stronger, much of that spending will be cut back which will further reduce outlays....

Ok, you did not just say that, did you?

Spending will be "cut back" by the federal government? :lmao:

Seriously? Really? When is the last time that happened? That hasn't occurred since the early 1800's - and that includes Republican administrations. It sure as hell isn't going to happen under the tax & spend and tax & spend and tax & spend marxist Obama.

Let me know when you are ready to have a serious conversation. This is so far beyond outrageous and absurd, I can't stop laughing long enough to have a real conversation with you.

Simply astounding - the Democrats claim that the answer to every problem is centralized solutions through the federal government. Under Barack Obama, the federal government has expanded at an alarming rate.

Yet, when entangled in series of serious scandals, Obama's chief strategist/senior advisor David Axelrod says 'the government is too vast for Obama to control'.

Uh...ya stupid. That's what conservatives have been saying for over 100 years now. It's so vast, it's full of waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption because nobody can keep an eye on it all. And now the Democrats are admitting that the one man with the most resources (not to mention responsibility) for keeping his eye on it all, can't.

Just wait until Obamacare kicks in! The Democrats have gotten their 'utopia' implemented at warp speed under Obama and it is unraveling at 2x's warp speed. It's unraveling so drastically, they can't help but let it slip in moments of unintended honesty.

Absolutely priceless...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ning-ap-tapping-‘save-somebody-else-buy-that’

Your quote above is incorrect, and the quote itself is vastly out of context, as I'm sure [Hope?] you realize.

He accurately pointed out that the POTUS, no matter who it may be, cannot micromanage every government employee. That's not the way our government is designed.

Ass.

You're right! Why do conservatives want a more powerful president?:eek:

Rottie isn't a conservative, he's just an Obama deranged idiot. I've little doubt he'll say anything good that's happened since Obama's been in office (eg, killing OBL) had nothing to do with Obama; That, for example, was the SEALs. But anything bad? All Obama's fault, whether it was a process that involved POTUS or not.

Facts aside, any situation is morphed to a narrative that fits his agenda.

Perhaps Rottie would prefer to live in a dictatorship? That way EVERY decision could go through the dictator, and he'd ALWAYS have someone to blame.

Rottie isn't a conservative, he's just an Obama deranged idiot.

What in the hell are you talking about? I'm a die-hard conservative to my core, and everyone here knows it. You lose all credibility when you say something this stupid.

And as if that wasn't dumb enough, you add "he's just an Obama deranged idiot"? Where did you learn to form sentences - the hood? You make it sound like Obama is the deranged one and I support Obama. :cuckoo:

I've little doubt he'll say anything good that's happened since Obama's been in office (eg, killing OBL) had nothing to do with Obama; That, for example, was the SEALs. But anything bad? All Obama's fault, whether it was a process that involved POTUS or not.

Just as I bash Republican's who deserve it, I credit dumbocrats who deserve it. It's not my fault that Obama is such a Marxist buffoon that he does nearly nothing to deserve praise.

But that being said, I actually posted the following praise of Obama on 08/30/12 (which you can verify Here)

• Ordered the raid in Pakistan to kill Bin Laden

• Despite promises made and pressure by his side of the aisle, has kept Gitmo operational (appears to understand it is a necessity and not a source of entertainment by GOP leadership)

• Early on in his presidency, hosted a nuclear security summit pressuring all nations with this weapon in their arsenal to secure all of the nuclear materials and secrets

• Assisted Israel with creating cyber weapons to disrupt Iranian nuclear program.

Facts aside, any situation is morphed to a narrative that fits his agenda.

And here we see the entire problem. Idiots believe in pushing "facts aside". I, however, insist on pushing bullshit aside and focusing on facts only. Enough said...

Perhaps Rottie would prefer to live in a dictatorship? That way EVERY decision could go through the dictator, and he'd ALWAYS have someone to blame.

And once again we see an unhinged, uninformed comment from Cuyo here. I'm a die-hard Constitutional conservative who has railed against the loss of freedoms by an unlawful federal government - including under the leadership of Republicans. There is only one of us who believes in dictatorships, and it sure as hell is not me... :cuckoo:

I've little doubt he'll say anything good that's happened since Obama's been in office (eg, killing OBL) had nothing to do with Obama; That, for example, was the SEALs. But anything bad? All Obama's fault, whether it was a process that involved POTUS or not.

Just as I bash Republican's who deserve it, I credit dumbocrats who deserve it. It's not my fault that Obama is such a Marxist buffoon that he does nearly nothing to deserve praise.

But that being said, I actually posted the following praise of Obama on 08/30/12 (which you can verify Here)

• Ordered the raid in Pakistan to kill Bin Laden

• Despite promises made and pressure by his side of the aisle, has kept Gitmo operational (appears to understand it is a necessity and not a source of entertainment by GOP leadership)

• Early on in his presidency, hosted a nuclear security summit pressuring all nations with this weapon in their arsenal to secure all of the nuclear materials and secrets

• Assisted Israel with creating cyber weapons to disrupt Iranian nuclear program.

This is really humiliating for Cuyo here... There is a link from nearly a year ago where I praise Obama for what he has done right (and I rightfully call him out for what he has done wrong). This is glaring evidence that Cuyo talks out of his ass and has absolutely no idea what he is talking about (but that sure doesn't stop him from talking, does it?).

Absolutely priceless...

Well..that's not what he said..that's what you folks are twisting it into through your right wing prism.

What was said, is that it is impossible for a President to control each and every person in the government.

Second off..any big organization DELEGATES responsibility in order to run efficiently.

No swallow, jesus you guys cant be honest about anything. He said the government is too vast....in other words waaaay too big to have effective control.

I love libtards that say otherwise.....so congress cant even read the laws they pass, yet it's not big enough?

Axelrod: Government ?So Vast,? Obama Can't Know About Wrongdoing | National Review Online

Absolutely priceless...

No swallow, jesus you guys cant be honest about anything. He said the government is too vast....in other words waaaay too big to have effective control.

I love libtards that say otherwise.....so congress cant even read the laws they pass, yet it's not big enough?

Axelrod: Government ?So Vast,? Obama Can't Know About Wrongdoing | National Review Online

How small would the federal government have to be for the President to be expected to know exactly what every employee in every office of every federal agency, every place in the country was doing on a day to day basis?

As America got bigger a bigger government become necessary. Can you imagine a 1776 government in the 21 century? You cannot pay your bills with chickens and corn. Dirt roads did not cost anything.

As America got bigger a bigger government become necessary. Can you imagine a 1776 government in the 21 century? You cannot pay your bills with chickens and corn. Dirt roads did not cost anything.

This is remarkably nonsensical. Government was always necessary - even in 1776 (without government, you have anarchy).

But the growth of government isn't even remotely related to the growth of America. If it were, America would have a population of several hundred trillion people (instead we have roughly 330 million).

Finally, it's comical how the left points to roads as "justification" for EVERYTHING the government does (I addressed this nonsensical libtard phenomenon in a previous post which you can enjoy HERE). As if the unconstitutional Department of Education has anything to do with roads. Here is a long list of unconstitutional government growth which has NOTHING to do with roads - so how do you explain this old lady?!?

Note - this list does NOT include ANY military or defense programs or their subsidiaries (since defense is a constitutional responsibility of the federal government). It also does NOT include legitimate government branches such as executive, legislative, or judicial - for the same exact reason.

Personal Income Tax Division of the IRS
National Endowment for the Arts (Can't sell your art privately?)
National Wild Horse and Burro Program (Huh?)
Dept. of Education
Dept of Energy
FEMA (a corrupt organization if there ever was one--leave it to charities)
FDIC (a sham program with only a fraction of funds needed to save banks)
Freddy Mac & Fannie Mae (helped cause present economic conditions)
Administration on Aging (AoA)
Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD)
Administration for Native Americans (ANA)
Children's Bureau (CB)
Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB)
Head Start Bureau (HSB)
Healthy Marriage Initiative (HMI)
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)
Office of Community Services Block Grant (OCS)
Office of Family Assistance (OFA)
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
President's Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities (PCPID)
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Indian Health Service (IHS)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
Office of Minority Health (OMH)
Program Support Center (PSC)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin.(SAMHSA)
Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONCHIT)
Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (CFBCI)
Employees' Compensation Appeals Board (ECAB)
Employment Standards Administration (ESA)
The Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)
Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA)
Women's Bureau (WB)
Job Corps
Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs
Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Internet Access and Training Program
Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
Bureau of Human Resources
Bureau of Information Resource Management
Bureau of Intelligence and Research
Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
Bureau of International Organization Affairs
Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation
Bureau of Legislative Affairs
Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs
Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs
Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Bureau of Public Affairs
Bureau of Resource Management
Bureau of South Asian Affairs
Bureau of Verification, Compliance, and Implementation
Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs
Counterterrorism Office (which produces the Patterns of Global Terrorism report)
National Foreign Affairs Training Center (former Foreign Service Institute)
Office of International Information Programs
Office of the Legal Adviser
Office of Management Policy
Office of Protocol
Office of the Science and Technology Adviser
Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
Office of War Crimes Issues (They blew the Bush war crimes)
Car Allowance Rebate System (Cash for Clunkers)
Cash for Appliances Program
Bureau of the Public Debt
Community Development Financial Institution Fund (CDFI)
FHA
HUD

INDEPENDENT AGENCIES Of the U.S. GOVERNMENT;
National health and insurance system
African Development Foundation
Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP)
Agency for International Development (USAID)
American Battle Monuments Commission (ABMC)
Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)
U.S. Arctic Research Commission (USARC)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) (EVIL WAR-MONGERS)
US Commission on Civil Rights (USCCR)
Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE)
Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS)
Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA)
Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Export-Import Bank of the United States (ExIm)
Farm Credit Administration (FCA)
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Federal Election Commission (FEC)
Federal Maritime Commission
Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC)
Federal Reserve System (a pseudo government, semi-private organization)
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
Foreign Claims Settlement Commission of the United States (FCSC)
General Services Administration (GSA)
Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
Inter-American Foundation (IAF)
International Trade Commission (ITC)
Learn and Serve America (LSA)
National Capital Planning Commission (NCPC)
National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
National Ice Center (NIC)
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) (NRPC)
National Science Foundation (NSF)
National Transportation Research Center (NTRC)
Office of Government Ethics (OGE)(LOT OF GOOD THEY DO)
Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC)
Selective Service System (SSS)
Senior Corps
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC)
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
United States Trade and Development Agency (TDA)

BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS;
Financial crisis inquiry commission
Administrative Committee of the Federal Register
American Battle Monuments Commission
Appalachian Regional Commission
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (Access Board)
Arctic Research Commission
Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Interagency Coordinating Committee
Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation
Broadcasting Board of Governors
Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
Chief Acquisition Officers Council
Chief Financial Officers Council
Chief Human Capital Officers Council
Chief Information Officers Council
Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee
Commission of Fine Arts
Commission on International Religious Freedom
Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (Helsinki Commission)
Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States
Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
Committee for Purchase from People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled
Committee for the Implementation of Textile Agreements
Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States
Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
Delaware River Basin Commission
Denali Commission
Endangered Species Committee
Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
Federal Advisory Committees
Federal Executive Boards
Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
Federal Financing Bank
Federal Geographic Data Committee
Federal Interagency Committee for the Management of Noxious and Exotic Weeds (GOTTA LOVE THAT ONE!)
Federal Interagency Committee on Education
Federal Interagency Council on Statistical Policy
Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer
Federal Library and Information Center Committee
Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
Illinois and Michigan Canal National Heritage Corridor Commission
Indian Arts and Crafts Board
Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group
Interagency Council on Homelessness
Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin
J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board
James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation
Japan-United States Friendship Commission
Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
Joint Fire Science Program
Marine Mammal Commission
Migratory Bird Conservation Commission
Millennium Challenge Corporation
Mississippi River Commission
Morris K. Udall Foundation: Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy
National Bipartisan Commission on the Future of Medicare
National Indian Gaming Commission
National Park Foundation
Northwest Power Planning Council
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board
Presidio Trust
Regulatory Information Service Center
Social Security Advisory Board
Susquehanna River Basin Commission
Taxpayer Advocacy Panel
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Veterans Day National Committee
Vietnam Educational Foundation
White House Commission on Presidential Scholars – "Presidential Scholars Program"
White House Commission on the National Moment of Remembrance

well, Obama doesn't feel they are BIG ENOUGH..he just passed a MONSTER bill that your children, grandchildren and GREAT grandchildren will get to pay for so a few million people can have his magic health insurance, OBAMACARE..and not only that the IRS will be in charge of their lives...

you all explain how you put that on their backs..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back