Obama Administration accidental moment of honesty - admits government is too vast

well there's a real news flash.
Is there really anyone out there who believes that any POTUS can have his finger in every pie of the federal government?
Ranks right up there with "admitting" the sun is pretty far away.

Then why do you idiot dumbocrat libtards insist on growing government? How about we shrink it to it's Constitutional size and the problem will be solved?

I love how you people create the problem, then complain about the problem the loudest, and then try to run from your own comments. :lmao:

Sure, lets start with the Republican TSA and DHS. That should reduce the government quite a bit and save a buck or two.

Were you expecting an argument out of me?!? :lol:

Rottwseiller, why do you insist on proving your ignorance? Or do you simply think your lies won't be investigated?

The federal government employs 600,000 fewer today than the average for the past 50 yrs | Face the Facts USA

The greatest peace time expansion of our government workforce may have been the creation of Homeland Security under George W. Bush. If the Congress really wanted to bring spending under control and reduce gun violence as well as protect our ports, airways, water supply, chemical industries, etc. etc. a much better job could have been accomplished by providing each state with the resources to identify probable targets and provide training and funding for new hires to protect their own community within long established structures with inter agency agreements.

Why do you insist on showing the world what a brainwashed little bitch of the libtard ideology you are? You're so fucking ignorant, you know that Obamacare passed but believe that government has not expanded! Really? I mean, come on dude, how fucking stupid can you possibly be? :cuckoo:

Health Care Bill 159 New Boards and Commissions Created

Source:
Site – 159 Ways the Senate Bill Is a Government Takeover of Health Care - Blog - GOP.gov
PDF – http://leeterry.house.gov/Media/file/Government Takeover.pdf

Health Care Bill 159 New Boards and Commissions Created | Project World Awareness

Rottwseiller, why do you insist on proving your ignorance? Or do you simply think your lies won't be investigated?

The federal government employs 600,000 fewer today than the average for the past 50 yrs | Face the Facts USA

The greatest peace time expansion of our government workforce may have been the creation of Homeland Security under George W. Bush. If the Congress really wanted to bring spending under control and reduce gun violence as well as protect our ports, airways, water supply, chemical industries, etc. etc. a much better job could have been accomplished by providing each state with the resources to identify probable targets and provide training and funding for new hires to protect their own community within long established structures with inter agency agreements.

Why do you insist on showing the world what a brainwashed little bitch of the libtard ideology you are? You're so fucking ignorant, you know that Obamacare passed but believe that government has not expanded! Really? I mean, come on dude, how fucking stupid can you possibly be? :cuckoo:

Source:
Site – 159 Ways the Senate Bill Is a Government Takeover of Health Care - Blog - GOP.gov

Health Care Bill 159 New Boards and Commissions Created | Project World Awareness

It's amazing that libtards like Cum Catcher can't even use a little common sense. They know Obama has passed one massive expansion of government after another, and if a liberal website waves it's hand and says "these are not the droids you are looking for", libtards like Cum Catcher here repeat "these are not the droids we are looking for" and move along. :banghead:

Simply astounding - the Democrats claim that the answer to every problem is centralized solutions through the federal government. Under Barack Obama, the federal government has expanded at an alarming rate.

Yet, when entangled in series of serious scandals, Obama's chief strategist/senior advisor David Axelrod says 'the government is too vast for Obama to control'.

Uh...ya stupid. That's what conservatives have been saying for over 100 years now. It's so vast, it's full of waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption because nobody can keep an eye on it all. And now the Democrats are admitting that the one man with the most resources (not to mention responsibility) for keeping his eye on it all, can't.

Just wait until Obamacare kicks in! The Democrats have gotten their 'utopia' implemented at warp speed under Obama and it is unraveling at 2x's warp speed. It's unraveling so drastically, they can't help but let it slip in moments of unintended honesty.

Absolutely priceless...

David Axelrod Admits "Government Is Too Vast" For Obama to Control

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ning-ap-tapping-‘save-somebody-else-buy-that’

Your quote above is incorrect, and the quote itself is vastly out of context, as I'm sure [Hope?] you realize.

He accurately pointed out that the POTUS, no matter who it may be, cannot micromanage every government employee. That's not the way our government is designed.

Ass.

Simply astounding - the Democrats claim that the answer to every problem is centralized solutions through the federal government. Under Barack Obama, the federal government has expanded at an alarming rate.

Yet, when entangled in series of serious scandals, Obama's chief strategist/senior advisor David Axelrod says 'the government is too vast for Obama to control'.

Uh...ya stupid. That's what conservatives have been saying for over 100 years now. It's so vast, it's full of waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption because nobody can keep an eye on it all. And now the Democrats are admitting that the one man with the most resources (not to mention responsibility) for keeping his eye on it all, can't.

Just wait until Obamacare kicks in! The Democrats have gotten their 'utopia' implemented at warp speed under Obama and it is unraveling at 2x's warp speed. It's unraveling so drastically, they can't help but let it slip in moments of unintended honesty.

Absolutely priceless...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ning-ap-tapping-‘save-somebody-else-buy-that’

Your quote above is incorrect, and the quote itself is vastly out of context, as I'm sure [Hope?] you realize.

He accurately pointed out that the POTUS, no matter who it may be, cannot micromanage every government employee. That's not the way our government is designed.

Ass.

Hey stupid - you do not have to "micromanage every employee" to know that your IRS is targeting conservatives.

You do not have to "micromanage every employee" to know that your ambassador is under attack.

You do not have to "micromanage every employee" to know that your justice department is running guns to Mexican drug cartels.

Why don't you be a big boy, put your big boy pants on, and just admit that A.) Obama has fucked up huge by abusing power and B.) Even the Obama Administration acknowledges that the federal government has become an out of control unconstitutional monstrosity...

Fuck'n moron...

Yeah - no growth of government Cum Catcher. Straight from left-wing CNN:

(Hint: this is what's known as "being owned" Cum Catcher)

• By many measures, the federal government has indeed grown during Obama's tenure

• Spending as a share of the economy has gone up

• The number of federal employees has risen

• More Americans are relying on federal assistance

Spending: Government spending as a share of the economy has hovered around 24% during the Obama administration, several percentage points higher than under President Bush, according to Congressional Budget Office data. It's also elevated from the historical average of 20.7% over the past 40 years.

Employees: The number of federal employees grew by 123,000, or 6.2%, under President Obama, according to the White House's Office of Management and Budget.

Regulation: While regulations have been proliferating since the Reagan administration, the pace of large-scale regulation has picked up under Obama.

Did Obama really make government bigger? - Jan. 25, 2012

Is this the excuse Obama is coming up with? The government is too big and vast that they have no means of controlling who is doing what under their obligations. Yes, I did say "obligations" because in this age of computers and advanced technology there is no excuse for not being to know what is going on in his administration.

They have no trouble making us obey the rules and regulations of the law of the land so what is their excuse?

Ok, lets just think about this logically for just a second Cum Catcher (which, I realize you can't, so I'll do it for you)...

A 2010 Congressional Research Service report found that the number of new bureaucracies “that will ultimately be created” by Obamacare “is currently unknowable.”

If there were just a handful of new bureaucracies created by Obamacare, Congressional research would very easily be able to calculate the number. The fact that they can't even determine it is because it is literally in the hundreds.

Seems like the sources that prove you are a blind, ignorant, weak-minded, partisan hack are really starting to pile up now...

Obamacare Is Not About Health Care; It's About Power

But everything was Bush fault. :cuckoo:

Another display of the hypocritical, intellectually bankrupt LOLberals.

Not everything is the fault of George W. Bush, but I can't think of one major solution he brought to fruition during his eight years in office. He was handed a nation at peace and a stable economy suffering a minor correction, he left an economy in chaos and two wars in progress. Now, not all of that was his fault, but as the far right has been yelling with hysterical relish for the past few days, the Buck Stops at the Oval.

Unless a democrat is in the oval. Then it's another story entirely. hence, the hypocritical LOLberal mentality.

Nonsense, your specialty.

Not everything is the fault of George W. Bush, but I can't think of one major solution he brought to fruition during his eight years in office. He was handed a nation at peace and a stable economy suffering a minor correction, he left an economy in chaos and two wars in progress. Now, not all of that was his fault, but as the far right has been yelling with hysterical relish for the past few days, the Buck Stops at the Oval.

Unless a democrat is in the oval. Then it's another story entirely. hence, the hypocritical LOLberal mentality.

Nonsense, your specialty.

Says the buffoon trying to convince herself that government has not expanded under Obama... :lmao:

Source:

Nice rant - very brave of you to attack me from the safety the INTERNET. I'm immune from such childish rants, I heard it all in my first years on the job from cowardly punks, just like you.

How many New Federal Employees have been hired as a result of the ACA (Obamacare)? How much has the Federal Government expanded since January 2009? You lied and got caught, now you whine and default to the ad hominem response. You're pitiful.

Last edited:

Absolutely priceless...

Ass.

Hey stupid - you do not have to "micromanage every employee" to know that your IRS is targeting conservatives.

You do not have to "micromanage every employee" to know that your ambassador is under attack.

You do not have to "micromanage every employee" to know that your justice department is running guns to Mexican drug cartels.

Why don't you be a big boy, put your big boy pants on, and just admit that A.) Obama has fucked up huge by abusing power and B.) Even the Obama Administration acknowledges that the federal government has become an out of control unconstitutional monstrosity...

That's not the topic we're debating, but no, I don't agree with your opinions no matter how graciously you state them as accepted fact.

But as I said, your quote is A.) Wrong ("For Obama to control" is not part of the quote) and B.) Intentionally misleading and taken out of context.

Fuck'n moron...

Well see, now you've gone and hurt my feelings. You want that on your conscience?

But as I said, your quote is A.) Wrong ("For Obama to control" is not part of the quote) and B.) Intentionally misleading and taken out of context

What's funny is that the only one taking Axelrod's quote out of context is you.

It's on video and can't be denied. The federal government is "too vast" :lmao:

Game. Set. Match sweetheart....

How many New Federal Employees have been hired as a result of the ACA (Obamacare)? How much has the Federal Government expanded since January 2009? You lied and got caught, now you whine and default to the ad hominem response. You're pitiful.

How many employees have been hired? How much has the federal government expanded? I answered ALL of these in post #26, stupid (with a source).

Cum Catcher here is just a bit cranky because his beloved party got embarrassed by the Obama Administration admitting the federal government is too big and out of control, so now he's crying and lying... :lmao:

Nice rant - very brave of you to attack me from the safety the INTERNET. I'm immune from such childish rants, I heard it all in my first years on the job from cowardly punks, just like you.

Wow - more lies from a libtard. Shocking. Well, what would one expect from a party that has given us Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama - pathological, sociopathic liars who can't even tell the truth about mundane things like what they had for breakfast.

You entered this thread that I started and in post #11 attacked me first. The entire thing is there for everyone to see - all posts 1 - 11. How embarassing for you that everyone will see what a pathological liar and what a little bitch you are.

And by the way - spare us your "on the job" speech tough-guy. You're a libtard parasite. You're idea of "working" is lobbying for government to hand you over money earned by the hard work of others.

Absolutely priceless...

Growth of the federal government under Obama has been minuscule. Where do you come up with this stuff? If you want to look at administrations that dramatically increased the size of government, you should look at the administrations of Ronald Reagan and GW Bush. Incredible.

How many employees have been hired? How much has the federal government expanded? I answered ALL of these in post #26, stupid (with a source).

Cum Catcher here is just a bit cranky because his beloved party got embarrassed by the Obama Administration admitting the federal government is too big and out of control, so now he's crying and lying... :lmao:

Nah, like me, he's probably just chortling at how dumb you are.

Thread not workin out like ya hoped?

Forum List

Back