Obama Admin Confirms Amnesty After Election

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Obama Administration has just assured Latino Congressmen and leaders that the President will move immediately following the November elections to greatly curtail deportations and grant amnesty to six million illegals. The move will in effect throw his Black rank-and-file voters under the bus since this huge number of illegals will drain city, county, and state governments of funds to house, educate, and care for them. The already dismal unemployment rates of Blacks will skyrocket even further as these, primarily Hispanics, will be taking many of the jobs that otherwise would be available for Black citizens. The reason for holing off on such action until after the November elections is to prevent the amnesty of so many illegals from becoming an issue facing those Democrats involved in the elections and to keep the Black Democrat base in the Democrat corner until after the elections.

The Obama Administration has just assured Latino Congressmen and leaders that the President will move immediately following the November elections to greatly curtail deportations and grant amnesty to six million illegals.

Link?

W.H. talks immigration with Latino lawmakers - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com
Thanks..

a disgrace. the "Congressional Hispanic Caucus" jesus h christ.between them and the racist "Congressional "black" Caucus"...this country is finished.
Oh well.. the more damage they do, the faster the collapse will come and the sooner we can begin rebuilding.

....and nobody in government is going to do anything to prevent that final Obama's nightmare?

I'll tell you..... if they don't..... by God they deserve all that is coming to them. :mad-61:

....and nobody in government is going to do anything to prevent that final Obama's nightmare?

I'll tell you..... if they don't..... by God they deserve all that is coming to them. :mad-61:

Indeed not. He is destroying the Democrat Party all by himself. He has handed the Republicans the November elections and he is working overtime to hand the Republicans the 2016 Presidential election.

The fact that this huge volume of unecesssary inmigration is happening, seems to reflect Obama's own philosophy to dilute the core population of the US which gave the country its greatness, into something more resembling Obama's vision of the world, formed by his personal, radical, left wing and religious background.

Everything Obama touches turns into a disaster and his actions on inmigration will be no different.

Obama is singlehandedly hastening the demise of the once great USA.....a real tragedy!

This is all about votes.

When he announced a couple months back he would be going rogue and making an executive order concerning some sort of amnesty, American inundated their congressmen and senators with calls.
Vulnerable Dims then forced Obama to wait until the election was over.

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER OBAMA AND THE DIMS ARE GOING TO CREATE SOME FORM OF AMNESTY.

If you are against rewarding those who sneak into our country and break our laws then you MUST vote against any Dim running for office !!!!

From your local boards and city councils, to governors and state legislators and federal lawmakers, YOU MUST DEFEAT ALL DIMS !!!!

And I don't think we'll ever recover from this shambles of an administration.

If he opens the gates of hell... like he says he will...then no, there will be no recovery.

It'll be the end of US as we know it.

This is all about votes.

When he announced a couple months back he would be going rogue and making an executive order concerning some sort of amnesty, American inundated their congressmen and senators with calls.
Vulnerable Dims then forced Obama to wait until the election was over.

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER OBAMA AND THE DIMS ARE GOING TO CREATE SOME FORM OF AMNESTY.

If you are against rewarding those who sneak into our country and break our laws then you MUST vote against any Dim running for office !!!!

From your local boards and city councils, to governors and state legislators and federal lawmakers, YOU MUST DEFEAT ALL DIMS !!!!

How tragic that they feel that the "black" vote is so firmly committed to their "black" president. Too bad so much of the electorate seems to not care that their vote is taken for granted and that no further effort or commitment is required to obtain and retain that "black" voting bloc.

eqcwmg.jpg

I have news for you... Black is no longer novel. Nor is it unique.
Slavery hasn't existed for generations.

Blacks drink from the same water fountains, use the same restrooms, eat alongside crackers in restaurants. (Even Cracker Barrels).

The whole race shit is a non-plus.

BUT... (and that's a big butt): Liberals keep the race war alive and thriving.

Racial divide has been kept alive for decades for one reason... a captive voting populace. And it has been kept alive by the mother fucking Liberal Democrats and such charlatans as Jesse "James" Jackson and Al "Capone" Sharpton.

I am sick and FUCKING tired of Liberals defining MY thought, MY actions, MY life....

Find another boat you fucking Liberals. That shit done sail long ago.

Forum List

Back