Obama ad highlights Romney's plan for young people: 'Borrow money if you have to from

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
What an elitist piece of trash. Borrow from your parents? You mean all children don't already have a huge trust fund? Did Mitt "borrow money" or did daddy just pay for it all?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8L-2_DvFtY&feature=player_embedded]"Get Real" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

No one want's to explain why Romney's education plan is good for America?

If that's what keeps your head from exploding. To me, a well educated nation is a strong nation. I gather you'd like to see America be a third world dung hill.

If that's what keeps your head from exploding. To me, a well educated nation is a strong nation. I gather you'd like to see America be a third world dung hill.

Yeah, unfortunately a nation of patchouli oil soaked potheads with advanced degrees in wonmens or Latin studies is fucking useless.

Prick Suck: You were raised in dependency, obviously.

You simply don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

You clearly hate America, if you expect only those who have a trust fund or daddy's money to be educated.

Yeah, unfortunately a nation of patchouli oil soaked potheads with advanced degrees in wonmens or Latin studies is fucking useless.

Is that what our doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers are? Is that what they teach you in your trailer park?

Is that what our doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers are? Is that what they teach you in your trailer park?

Jesus man.. what time do you start smoking dope? Engineers have engineering degrees, not womens studies or Latin studies.

You're a world class retard, you really are.

What an elitist piece of trash. Borrow from your parents? You mean all children don't already have a huge trust fund? Did Mitt "borrow money" or did daddy just pay for it all?

"Get Real" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube

We should throw a few trillion more at education. That'll keep college tuition rising faster than inflation. And we're turning out more poorly educated public school students every year.
More of the same........FORWARD!

Forum List

Back