Obama actually WANTS offshore drilling...in Brazil

well I let you guess....and as usual, you're WRONG again.

So, where you got the idea that I'm against off shore drilling is a mystery.

IOW, Obama was wrong for opposing off-shore drilling, and he's wrong now for for supporting off-shore drilling. :cuckoo:

Nope. No partisanship there

IT'S IN BRAZIL YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'S SENDING U.S. DOLLARS TO FUND IT!!! Jesus you're incredibly thick skulled.

Of course you ignore the real point of the thread. Naturally...didn't expect otherwise. But the more I talk to you, the more I begin to understand that you may not actually comprehend what the real point of the thread is.

It must be hard to go through life with that odd, dumb-founded, vacant look on your face... with your head slightly tilted to one side as if you're trying to make all the pieces and parts of your brain line up so that it will work for just a moment.

I'm starting to get aggravated with your habit of quoiting that orangutan , I ignored him for a reason.

IOW, Obama was wrong for opposing off-shore drilling, and he's wrong now for for supporting off-shore drilling. :cuckoo:

IT'S IN BRAZIL YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'S SENDING U.S. DOLLARS TO FUND IT!!! Jesus you're incredibly thick skulled.

Of course you ignore the real point of the thread. Naturally...didn't expect otherwise. But the more I talk to you, the more I begin to understand that you may not actually comprehend what the real point of the thread is.

It must be hard to go through life with that odd, dumb-founded, vacant look on your face... with your head slightly tilted to one side as if you're trying to make all the pieces and parts of your brain line up so that it will work for just a moment.

I'm starting to get aggravated with your habit of quoiting that orangutan , I ignored him for a reason.

Sorry...it has to be done. It's all part of my attempt to prove his own claim about how limitless stupidity is. Something his mother said or something. I had Forrest Gump images..."Momma said stupid is as stupid does" and he does stupid pretty good.

Sorry...it has to be done. It's all part of my attempt to prove his own claim about how limitless stupidity is. Something his mother said or something. I had Forrest Gump images..."Momma said stupid is as stupid does" and he does stupid pretty good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rqXotdct8]YouTube - Cute Dancing Orangutan Baby[/ame]

Wouldn't surprise me if Brazil takes the drilling platforms that are just sitting idle during that moratorium. What's to stop em? The owners of those rigs will go where the drilling is. And it will be very hard to get those platforms back, IF AND WHEN the moratorium is ever lifted.

Yep.

U.S. Ready to Finance Oil Drilling in Brazil<(8/5/2009)

"The U.S. government is prepared to provide up to $10 billion in loans to finance the development of massive hydrocarbon reserves off Brazil’s coast, a Brazilian official said Wednesday. "

And guess whom? George Soros...China Development Bank...

Soros_Obama.jpg

(Image: EIB )

Better yet. He's sending U.S. dollars that we will have to borrow or print. Or wait.. maybe this explains why he's more interested in getting BP's money rather than focusing on cleaning up the Gulf.

The way cons are now against off-shore drilling is hilarious!!

Boy are you dumb.

Money isn't being sent to Brazil. Money is being LOANED (you do know what a loan is, right?) and will be paid back with INTEREST (you do know what interest is, right?)

And the loaned money will be invested in oil which will earn PROFITS (you do know what profits are, right?) for AMERICANS which the govt will earn money from by taxing.

Yet another wonderful Liberal Idea. Drilling is bad so we will just have Brazil do it and buy the oil from them. All fine and dandy as long as Brazil remains stable and friendly. We invested a great deal in Venezuela once upon a time and good ole Hugo nationalized it all. We've done the same with similar results in the Mid East as well. We spend the money and develop the infrastructure and then they Nationalize it all and make us pay through the nose.

Obama takes no lessons from the past apparently.

Boy are you dumb.

Money isn't being sent to Brazil. Money is being LOANED (you do know what a loan is, right?) and will be paid back with INTEREST (you do know what interest is, right?)

And the loaned money will be invested in oil which will earn PROFITS (you do know what profits are, right?) for AMERICANS which the govt will earn money from by taxing.

Are you actually arguing it will be better for us economically to loan them money to drill for oil and then buy that oil from them then it would be to Drill for our own?

LOL

Boy are you dumb.

Are you actually arguing it will be better for us economically to loan them money to drill for oil and then buy that oil from them then it would be to Drill for our own?

LOL

I see that, once again, you are too dishonest to admit tlh was wrong by claiming that US would be sending money to Brazil so you have to dishonestly (it's the only way you know) put words in my mouth.

Boy are you dumb.

LOL

I see that, once again, you are too dishonest to admit tlh was wrong by claiming that US would be sending money to Brazil so you have to dishonestly (it's the only way you know) put words in my mouth.

Im not being dishonest or putting words into your mouth.

You are defending Obama over this and I think it raised the question. Do you think it makes more sense economically for us to do it that way.

If you can't stand the heat with out resorting to name calling get out of the kitchen Obamabot

Ill show it again

Boy are you dumb.

It sure sounds to me like you are defending this decision as an economically sound alternative to Drilling off our own shores to me. So I think it is legitimate to ask if you my friend actually think we are better of doing this way, rather than letting our own oil companies drill it, and taxing them.

Also I would like to ask you how you think the US government will get one dime in tax revenue from Brazilian Oil companies using US rigs. Sure they might get some of the profits from the companies who actually own the rigs and lease them to Brazil, However it will be Brazil that reaps the rewards of the actual Oil pumped out and all the revenues its generates.

Instead of accusing people of only being able to lie, why don't you try and get just a few simple facts right yourself. The whole second half of your statement assumes it will be American Oil companies drilling the oil, When in fact what we are talking about is them Leasing their Rigs to a Brazilian Oil Company who will then drill oil. Where do you get this idea that we will own the rigs and the oil that is being pumped out? In Obama Fantasy land? believe me bud we have thought that before in Saudi and Venezuela only to have them Nationalize it all and leave us a customer not the one making profits from it.

some people are just so dense there is no getting through to them.

Last edited:

LOL

Im not being dishonest or putting words into your mouth.

Sure you did. I said nothing about which was better economically. You made it up because yo don't have the balls to admit you were wrong...no money is being sent to Brazil

Why can't you just admit this simple fact, and accept that no money is being sent to Brazil?

You are defending Obama over this

No, I'm not. Take your meds; You're hallucinating

All I did was point out the LIE that money was being sent to Brazil. Why can't you just admit this simple fact, and accept that no money is being sent to Brazil?

and I think it raised the question. Do you think it makes more sense economically for us to do it that way.

You think wrong. It raises no such question

If you can't stand the heat with out resorting to name calling get out of the kitchen Obamabot

Why can't you just admit the simple fact that no money is being sent to Brazil? Until then, you are merely making up stuff so that you don't have to admit it was wrong to say that money is being sent to Brazil

It sure sounds to me like you are defending this decision as an economically sound alternative to Drilling off our own shores to me. So I think it is legitimate to ask if you my friend actually think we are better of doing this way, rather than letting our own oil companies drill it, and taxing them.

You should learn to read with comprehension. You didn't understand what the word "loan" means. Now you're imagining I said something about economic alternatives. I said nothing about it being an economically sound alternative to anything. Maybe it was the voices in your head that you heard.

Also I would like to ask you how you think the US government will get one dime in tax revenue from Brazilian Oil companies using US rigs. Sure they might get some of the profits from the companies who actually own the rigs and lease them to Brazil, However it will be Brazil that reaps the rewards of the actual Oil pumped out and all the revenues its generates.

I don't what kind of idiocy caused you to deny that there would profits for the US to tax, and then explain exactly how there would be profits for the US to tax, but whatever kind it is, you have an excess of it.

BTW, investors in the US have money in Brazillion Oil. Their profits can be taxed.

Instead of accusing people of only being able to lie, why don't you try and get just a few simple facts right yourself.

Try the simple fact that money is not being sent to Brazil. Why can't you be honest and admit it?

Forum List

Back