Obama actually WANTS offshore drilling...in Brazil

didn't Obama campaign AGAINST offshore drilling?

Yep...odd huh?

Can't help but wonder if that 2 billion was stimulus money...or did we borrow it from China? Of course, I guess we could ALWAYS just print a couple billion more...who's counting these days anyhow?

His argument of the dangers that offshore drilling poses to Earth's balance apparently doesn't apply in South America. And when ol' George Soros bit off a big ol' bite of Petrobras stock, his puppet began to sing a new song on drilling...even deeper than Deep Horizon.

But trust him...he knows what's best for us.

Wouldn't surprise me if Brazil takes the drilling platforms that are just sitting idle during that moratorium. What's to stop em? The owners of those rigs will go where the drilling is. And it will be very hard to get those platforms back, IF AND WHEN the moratorium is ever lifted.

Huuummmmm, another point the big mouthed libturds refuse to address! Fancy that shit.

What....no retort? No accusation that the report is false?

I guess we know where 2 billion of that 20 billion is gonna go......perfect timing too! We don't have to borrow it from China after all!

Huuummmmm, another point the big mouthed libturds refuse to address! Fancy that shit.

They're still too busy proving that BP is the only company that was negligent. Plus, they don't give a shit about drilling in Brazil...

Hot Air Good news: Obama backs off-shore drilling! Update: A Soros connection?

And Soros is a big reason for it...

Drill Baby Drill...and here's a couple of billion to get you going...thanks to the US taxpayer.

Let me guess....The idiot wingnuts are now against offshore drilling!!! :lol:

well I let you guess....and as usual, you're WRONG again.

So, let me set you straight...once again. I would LOVE for Obama to support off shore drilling here. It's one of the only ways we're going to survive this mess. But instead, he tells us how bad it is for the environment and a danger to the earth's eco system and places a moratorium on all off shore drilling in the US...so much for the driller's jobs...so much for the platform managers jobs...so much for the deck hand's jobs...wave bye bye to them Sangha...there they go...then your fearless leader tries to slip one by us...and finances off shore drilling for a foreign country...TWO BILLION DOLLARS WORTH!!! All to a company in Brazil whose major stock holders include none other than GEORGE SOROS...the LARGEST contributor to BO's political existence.

I felt you needed the quick recap, seeing as how you apparently DIDN'T read the linked article.

So, where you got the idea that I'm against off shore drilling is a mystery.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Drill Baby Drill...and here's a couple of billion to get you going...thanks to the US taxpayer.

So, let me set you straight...once again. I would LOVE for Obama to support off shore drilling here. It's one of the only ways we're going to survive this mess. But instead, he tells us how bad it is for the environment and a danger to the earth's eco system and places a moratorium on all off shore drilling in the US...so much for the driller's jobs...so much for the platform managers jobs...so much for the deck hand's jobs...wave bye bye to them Sangha...there they go...then your fearless leader tries to slip one by us...and finances off shore drilling for a foreign country...TWO BILLION DOLLARS WORTH!!! All to a company in Brazil whose major stock holders include none other than GEORGE SOROS...the LARGEST contributor to BO's political existence.

I felt you needed the quick recap, seeing as how you apparently DIDN'T read the linked article.

Stop quoting that idiot, I ignored him for a reason

well, your Ossiah used to be.

And you hate him for agreeing with you because it gives you one less reason to hate him.

IOW, Obama was wrong for opposing off-shore drilling, and he's wrong now for for supporting off-shore drilling. :cuckoo:

Nope. No partisanship there

IOW, Obama was wrong for opposing off-shore drilling, and he's wrong now for for supporting off-shore drilling. :cuckoo:

Nope. No partisanship there

IT'S IN BRAZIL YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'S SENDING U.S. DOLLARS TO FUND IT!!! Jesus you're incredibly thick skulled.

Of course you ignore the real point of the thread. Naturally...didn't expect otherwise. But the more I talk to you, the more I begin to understand that you may not actually comprehend what the real point of the thread is.

It must be hard to go through life with that odd, dumb-founded, vacant look on your face... with your head slightly tilted to one side as if you're trying to make all the pieces and parts of your brain line up so that it will work for just a moment.

Forum List

Back