Obama actually the antichrist?

Yeah.. if true.. so what.. you dont like it.. go to canada or someplace the like... gonna be a long political season if we have to listen to the whinning right...

The vitriol against Obama has gotten ridiculous. First they claimed he was a "secret muslim." Then they attacked the minister of his Christian church. It is sad because the people that are destroying America are Bush-Cheney.

Umm, its getting pretty odd. This guy has all the signs of an antichrist, with this haze of illogic that surrounds his cult like following, and all the mass media, including things like google, stacking the deck for him.

I've read both his books, and I've looked a everything he's voted on. He's basically a pathological liar. He can't go a paragraph without completely inventing something he states as a fact.

I wonder if anyone will ever ask him "did jesus come in the flesh?"

I've been well aware of liberal bias in media for sometime, but the sitution with obama has lead to a media that is nothing but a propaganda prop.

Umm, its getting pretty odd. This guy has all the signs of an antichrist, with this haze of illogic that surrounds his cult like following, and all the mass media, including things like google, stacking the deck for him.

I've read both his books, and I've looked a everything he's voted on. He's basically a pathological liar. He can't go a paragraph without completely inventing something he states as a fact.

I wonder if anyone will ever ask him "did jesus come in the flesh?"

I've been well aware of liberal bias in media for sometime, but the sitution with obama has lead to a media that is nothing but a propaganda prop.

Me thinks someones jealous...

Free speech has limits, these sites were SPAM sites and as such offer only lies and distortions. Imagine if censors had censored the lies of the third reich, or if some had the honesty to talk about Iraq. We are still a primitive people, I wish I could come back in 50 -100 years to see if we have finally destroyed ourselves or if reasonable humanity succeeded.

A vote for McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life without the government interfering.

Free speech has limits, these sites were SPAM sites and as such offer only lies and distortions. Imagine if censors had censored the lies of the third reich, or if some had the honesty to talk about Iraq. We are still a primitive people, I wish I could come back in 50 -100 years to see if we have finally destroyed ourselves or if reasonable humanity succeeded.

You are like a walking, typing irony incarnate. It's interesting you bring up the third reich, as this google flap is right out their and the communists' playbooks.

Let it be known of the liberals that post here and are not disgusted by this, you will be revealed as frauds. And no one with a functioning brain should ever take you seriously. Nothing but robots.

Yeah.. if true.. so what.. you dont like it.. go to canada or someplace the like... gonna be a long political season if we have to listen to the whinning right...

Cause we haven't had to install windshield wipers on our screens the last 7+ years listening to lefties whine and cry like 3 years olds.

If Obama wins, buy a flak jacket and a raincoat to go over it. What you've been sending around will DEFINITELY be coming back around; especially, considering who you have chosen as a candidate.

It's ALREADY a long political season listening to all the deflections and denial coming from the left.

On THAT note, I was wondering when someone was going to claim Obama was the antichrist.:badgrin:

The vitriol against Obama has gotten ridiculous. First they claimed he was a "secret muslim." Then they attacked the minister of his Christian church. It is sad because the people that are destroying America are Bush-Cheney.

Yet you don't have any problem WHINING about Bush and company. I wonder why that is different?

" If Obama wins, buy a flak jacket and a raincoat to go over it. What you've been sending around will DEFINITELY be coming back around; especially, considering who you have chosen as a candidate."

This coming from the party that chose McCain... LOL...granted I'm still trying to decipher exactly what your intended meaning is here...

" If Obama wins, buy a flak jacket and a raincoat to go over it. What you've been sending around will DEFINITELY be coming back around; especially, considering who you have chosen as a candidate."

This coming from the party that chose McCain... LOL...granted I'm still trying to decipher exactly what your intended meaning is here...

For one thing, I am neither a "party," nor do I belong to one and I did not choose McGrampa.

In layman's terms, what comes around goes around. You lefties have been dishing it for 7+ years a mile long, a mile wide and just as thick. Surely you are not so blind in your self-righteous partisanship that you think it isn't going to come back around should your candy-date win the election?

You in particular I have noticed are one of the ones that likes to sling the bullshit. Payback's a bitch. Quit crying and man your line cuz it's coming.

I can only assume you are trying to be humorous making such a dumb statement. Obama's fair game, buddy. Get used to. It's going to last at least until November when he either disappears as Kerry did, or wins the election and you have to listen to the exact same bullshit conserivatives have for the past 7+ years such as you last sentence above.

You are not above reaping what you have sown, and so you shall.

I can only assume you are trying to be humorous making such a dumb statement. Obama's fair game, buddy. Get used to. It's going to last at least until November when he either disappears as Kerry did, or wins the election and you have to listen to the exact same bullshit conserivatives have for the past 7+ years such as you last sentence above.

You are not above reaping what you have sown, and so you shall.

fair game's one thing... when it's rational.

i don't recall anyone calling bush the anti-christ. that would have had to be cheney. :tongue:

i don't recall anyone calling bush the anti-christ. that would have had to be cheney. :tongue:

There ya go....that explains it..................................not:tongue:

The double standard that the left will defend and tolerate is just mind-boggling...when they reap the benefits.....

Reagan was called the antichrist. Especially after he was wounded and didn't die. So was the pope especially after he was wounded.

I'm sure Bush has been called the antichrist, but even if he hasn't been, he's been called everything else.

I personally think McGrampa is Santa Claus disguised with a shave.:eusa_shifty:

How could George W. Bush be the Antichrist?; When "God told him to invade Iraq?":badgrin:

His speech skills are pretty mediocre, too.

The antchrist is supposed be an incredibly good speaker.

The antichrisl:
***He's a great, charismatic speech giver.
***He is a pathological liar.
***He pretends to be faithful Christian
***But in his works, he will work directly opposed to Christian teachings.
Despite this, he will make a one-world government
He will make a new religion (interesting that Oprah has a wacky new-age religion whom he is buddy-buddy with)
***He and the people around him will describe him as a sort of Messiah.
He will never admit Jesus came in the flesh.

*** are things Obama is already doing.

The Mayan's calendar ends and predicts the possible destruction of the world, or at least a great cataclysm, in 2012.

Last edited:
I have this vision of G-d coming down from heaven, smacking baby bush in the head and saying "STOP USING MY NAME!".

:razz:

You are as bad as Nom. And getting worse the closer we get to November. Worried?

I don't know why you guys respond to this troll. He gets crazier and crazier with each ignorant claim he makes. I suspect he is off his medication.

Forum List

Back