Obama = A Hypocrite Chosen By Hypocrites!

Unreal does the name 'Kurds" ring a bell? how the hell do you think this is apples and oranges other then Bush created a coalition of 49 Nation's and had 57 UN resolutions supporting the removal AND had the full consent of Congress.

Unlike Obama who didn't create the coalition had 1 UN resolution and DIDN'T and Still doesn't have the full consent of congress.

The word is still 'Hypocrite' I suggest you learn it.

And we're still waiting for your Outrage at Obama attacking and murder innocent civilians in a foreign nation, now there's talk of him attacking Syria as well.....So again care to show us the same outrage you showed with Bush..........Ya the word is 'Hypocrite'
How am I the hypocrite? Comparing Libya and Iraq is apples and oranges. In Libya we've got people actually trying to topple a dictator, while in Iraq we had to put the boots on the ground. If the Iraqis had actually started an uprising, I would have had no problem helping them.

Please give me a cite for the military action that the Kurds were engaged in to topple Saddam. If you can't then my "apples and oranges" comment stands and you're the hypocrite for that and suddenly being a fan of the UN when it suits you!!!

Seems that the righties are just as hypocritical! How come all the silence about how their buddy Sarkozy is leading the charge in the Libyan campaign?!?! Don't hear them talk much about that do you?

if we were french, you'd have a point.

keep swinging

It always seems to be alright to mention Sarkozy when he does something the right likes. It's laughable that I'm the one being called a hypocrite. Today's right seems to have all the principles of a cat in heat.

I guess once you become the POTUS and reality knocks you on your ass you better do what works.

OL'BO is following quite a few of Bush's ideas for protecting the country even after campaigning on "Hope and Change." LOL

Hypocrite? You betcha.

Seems that the righties are just as hypocritical! How come all the silence about how their buddy Sarkozy is leading the charge in the Libyan campaign?!?! Don't hear them talk much about that do you?

if we were french, you'd have a point.

keep swinging

It always seems to be alright to mention Sarkozy when he does something the right likes. It's laughable that I'm the one being called a hypocrite. Today's right seems to have all the principles of a cat in heat.

if i were a rightwinger, you'd have a point.

if i were right wing, cheese eating surrender monkey, you'd have even more of a point.

Well i would say it's even worse than that. But i'm trying to be kind. I'll go with you on this though. It's true.

Forum List

Back