Obama a domestic terrorist and a traitor against the Constitution.

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

he is a traitor with a secret agenda of destroying America.

This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

he is a traitor with a secret agenda of destroying America.

Have you met Bripat?

There seems to be evidence in this with his one bold statement that he would fundamentally transform this nation once president, and then the actions of him as president afterwards in which put us on the fast track of doing just that. The thing about the Muslims goes along with his name, and along with his father for whom even though he wasn't raised by him, I think he clings to him with all his might in the end. I think he saw racism in his white grandmother, and he was led to believe by Jeremiahs church that white people are racist no matter what, and they can't be trusted no matter what. This is the man we wanted to be the nation's 1st black American President. A man who spoke in code that he was going to change things, and work to right the wrongs for those who needed him to do this for them. A man who hated this nation until he became the President of it (his wife agreed). A man who allowed his people to claim a video was responsible for the attack in Benghazi. A man who spoke before allowing his own justice department to do their job when it came to the laws regarding hate crimes comitted in America. A man due to his hap-hazzard intervention, may have caused bad things to happen as a result of. A man who claimed Ft. Hood was workplace violence, and etc. On and on it all goes. Now 400,000,000 dollars to Iran. Wow.

Forum List

Back