Obama - 57% approval rating

Yes....when the attention of the American people is not on him he has high ratings.....and when their insurance premiums go up 50% and they lose their good insurance plans and now have to pay 6,000 dollar deductibles......and when the Russians and Chinese start to consolidate their power, the democrats will blame George bush....

Hmm, I wonder how much premiums rose annually before the ACA. If only there was a way to find out.
It always seems to be Obama who is blamed for everything, how bout putting a good deal of the blame right on the greedy insurance companies, where profits always come before people.
You can notify the families of the thousands of vets who died because of the VA.
Should all veterans be given the same VA medical benefits as those veterans with service-incurred injuries?
Stupid response to the fact government controlled healthcare intentionally let's people die. And those responsible are still working at the VA.

They sure as hell didn't go up 36% a year for less coverage and losing the doctors I like.

Look again.
You Leftards are all delusional imbeciles.

Health care premiums to rise sharply in federal marketplace, Obama administration says | Health Care | Dallas News

So you have no idea how much premiums rose prior to the ACA ,just that they are rising now?
My HC premiums were going up 5-8% a year before Hopeycare. Next year they are going up 36%.
Obamacare - 100% Democrat owned.
If you have private insurance, it has absolutely no effect on the ACA marketplace, or visa versa. Its time to start blaming the insurers for the huge increases in premiums, after all its always profits before people
Bullshit. ACA has total impact on private HC, ignoramous.

Would you show us just where illegal immigrants get free education and housing? As to healthcare, any person can walk into an emergency room and get immediate care regardless of citizenship. For that you can thank Ronald Reagan.
Ummm, BARRY openly declared and has demonstrated he would not, will not enforce existing law. he protected human traffickers, engaged in human trafficking, dumped illegals all over the country without notifying local / state officials, disobeyed court orders to stop his immigration plan, violated court orders to release the locations he was dumping them, was found in Contempt of court...has released violent illegals...is protecting federal law-breaking Sanctuary cities and the violent illegals they protect....

Reagan was decades ago and can't do anything now.

Obama is President NOW and WON'T do anything.

Hell. He's a lame duck on his way out so who cares what his approval rating is??

Douchebag is on his way out the door and good riddance.
Its gotta hurt to know that this President has an approval rating triple that of Bush
What hurts is knowing there are so many indoctrinated idiots out there today.
Facts are facts, Obama will leave office with a far higher approval rating than did Bush. That you cannot dispute

Again. Who cares. That doucebag is a lame duck on his way out so who gives a fuck what his approval rating is.

Oh wait. I forgot. A moron like you cares Carry on moron. LOL
I am sure you were one of those predicting for years that Obama would fail and leave office with a lower approval rating that Bush. Sadly for you it never worked out that way, and BHO will leave office as one of the most popular and respected Presidents.

Dream on idiot. He will be remembered for foisting the ACA on all taxpaying Americans.

He will be remembered for receiving a Nobel Prize for doing absolutely nothing.

He will be remembered for ignoring the economy while he was busy foisting that POS ACA on we taxpayers.

He will be remembered as a do nothing who apologized all over the world for America.

If that's your idea of a GREAT and RESPECTED POTUS then you are a moron.

They sure as hell didn't go up 36% a year for less coverage and losing the doctors I like.

Look again.
You Leftards are all delusional imbeciles.

Health care premiums to rise sharply in federal marketplace, Obama administration says | Health Care | Dallas News

So you have no idea how much premiums rose prior to the ACA ,just that they are rising now?
My HC premiums were going up 5-8% a year before Hopeycare. Next year they are going up 36%.
Obamacare - 100% Democrat owned.
If you have private insurance, it has absolutely no effect on the ACA marketplace, or visa versa. Its time to start blaming the insurers for the huge increases in premiums, after all its always profits before people

Bullshit. My costs have gone up by 60% in the last two years and will be going up again this year all because of that POS the ACA.

Good work Mr. President :clap:

Final @Gallup second-term POTUS approval rating before election

• Reagan: 51%
• Clinton: 57
• Bush: 25
• Obama: 57https://t.co/8OVqdiXYlC

— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) October 22, 2016

...Trump’s claim – most recently made in the third presidential debate – that Clinton represents a third Obama term is only going to help the Democratic nominee’s chances when voters head to the polls in just over two weeks.

Latest Gallup Tracking Poll Shows Obama Popularity Soaring Just In Time For Election

yeah not bad for an Islamic terrorist

490.gif
529.gif

I wonder why I have never even spoken to anyone that has said he/she was polled about anything?

Then talk to me.

I've been polled several times.

That's my point. They appear to be polling the same people over and over.

Have you ever been polled??

I've never been polled and neither have any of my friends or family.

So. Just who is getting polled and how many times are they being polled??

I wonder why I have never even spoken to anyone that has said he/she was polled about anything?

Then talk to me.

No I haven't. I'm 73 years old and have been a registered Republican since Carter was President and a registered Democrat before that. I don't know anyone that has been polled except for the one response on here where the individual stated she'd been polled many times. I believe they are polling the same folks over and over.

Then talk to me.

Few people are picked for a poll because it's not necessary in order to get a scientific sampling matching the voting population. The way polls work is a sampling of say 10,000 voters are selected based on factors such as age, sex, party preference, race, etc that mirror likely voters. Then when it's time to poll, a random same is selected from that population usually only a thousand or so and these people are called and asked the poll questions.

The secret of success of polling is forming a scientific sample that matches the voting population. Polling services are always revising the sampling method to increase accuracy. However, reputable polling services rarely claim better than a 3% accuracy.

There was a pretty good article published about poll accuracy after the 2012 election. Out of 23 major polling services 18 were within their margin of error, 3%.

Clinton's average lead in the polss is 5.6%. In the last election only 2 out of the 23 polling services was off by more than 5%. Statistically speaking, Clinton is very likely to win as things stand now.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/which-polls-fared-best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

The closer Obabble gets to being an Ex-President, the more people like him.

Imagine that!
It was the opposite for Bush. More people hated him as time went on. Including and especially Republicans.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The closer Obabble gets to being an Ex-President, the more people like him.

Imagine that!
It was the opposite for Bush. More people hated him as time went on. Including and especially Republicans.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes, you Low-Info Prols always think the way your Prog Elite Masters and their MSM Overseers tell you to.

Forum List

Back