George Soros Speaks: "Donald Trump Will Win In A Landslide...

Get out there and vote on election day, people.

Don't let it slide. I we all vote, Trump will win because NO ONE will vote for hillary except dead people.

??? What is the point of this thread? The thread title says Soros predicts a Trump landslide win. The last thing Mr. Soros says in the video is "I don't think Donald Trump has any chance of being elected."

It's illustrating that we don't live in a true democracy,but a system with controllable outcomes.

Local people suck. It should be one man, one vote.

• Banned
If TRUMP wins in a LANDSLIDE in the Popular vote he will win the Electoral College too!!

This isn’t like Bush vs Gore where the popular Vote was like .02%

??? What is the point of this thread? The thread title says Soros predicts a Trump landslide win. The last thing Mr. Soros says in the video is "I don't think Donald Trump has any chance of being elected."

Another Gullible pawned by a fake YouTube title.
They never learn.

Frankly, it wasn't the video title to which I referred. I didn't even know that was the video title until after I clicked "post reply" for I clicked on the OP's link and that title doesn't appear there.

Perhaps, however, you're responding to the question I asked in my post more so than remarking upon the content of my post? I'm not really sure as your comments don't make that clear.

Soros and his people have been so deeply imbedded in this admin and the hills campaign, it is unbelievable.

Soros and his people have been so deeply imbedded in this admin and the hills campaign, it is unbelievable.
I think it's about degrading us. What could be more degrading than a black president with a muslim name? A dirty psychopathic, compulsive lying, malodorous lesbian feminist.

It's all our fault that we fought the nazis while he sided with them. Our courage put his cowardice to shame and he wants eternal revenge. He thinks he's better than us but there is a nagging doubt of truth within him so forever he strives to prove to himself that we are cowards.

Gratitude for you.

Origin:A January 2016 video clip of billionaire Democratic Party donor George Soros predicting that Hillary Clinton will win the popular vote by a landslide in the general election was altered to make it appear he had said the opposite and reposted on conservative news web sites and blogs eight months after the fact. Despite a clumsy and easily detected editing job, it quickly went viral.

ORIGINAL VIDEO – TRANSCRIPT

Lacqua: But what does the fact that Donald Trump is not fading, right, that he – he is still very popular – tell us about the angst or fears about voters and – and what are the polities – policies that the voters in the U.S. should be focusing on?

Soros: Well, here, I have to confess to a little bit of bias, so take that into account. I think it all – it’s going to lead to a landslide for Hillary Clinton in the popular vote, not in the electoral vote, because there, paid political announcements will have a big role. And so the electoral thing will be closer. But the popular vote will be a landslide because she is campaigning for the general elections, whereas the Republicans are fighting for the primary.

And the primary is a small minority of extremists. And so they are all moved – moving in that direction. And while I don’t think that Donald Trump has any chance of being elected, he will – may have the role of kingmaker, because he will have – he’s lasted long enough, he will get quite a bit of – quite a few votes.

Lacqua: But you think Hillary Clinton is a done deal for – for the Democrats?

Soros: Yes. And I do think, actually, she’s the one who’s most qualified.

Origin:A January 2016 video clip of billionaire Democratic Party donor George Soros predicting that Hillary Clinton will win the popular vote by a landslide in the general election was altered to make it appear he had said the opposite and reposted on conservative news web sites and blogs eight months after the fact. Despite a clumsy and easily detected editing job, it quickly went viral.
What do you actually like about Hillary?

>>> looking forward to the long long 1/2 mile of Trump Supporters per precinct who wont mind waiting 2 hours to vote why the rats are at Burger King,

Notice the low information democrat base isn't whining about the "electoral college" like they did when they were instructed to do during the Bush/Gore election?

Forum List

Back