Obama 2010: Outsourcing space flights to Russia is more efficient

We AREN'T totally...

Did you follow the SPACEX mission to the International Space Station?

Private ENTERPRISE...AMERICAN...

SpaceX mission success spurs fledgling commercial space industry

Steps UP to the plate...
icon14.gif

I know I'm thrilled that private enterprise is going to fill the void. But it's just such a piss off at what a wrecking machine Obama's been.

So many people on so many boards who wanted to punish the R's (and I don't blame them) but they'd constantly say "come on, how much damage can he possibly do in 4 years?

I understand the frusration. NASA is elated...as am I. And by the way? *I* live 5 Miles from a certified SPACEPORT...Cecil Field, Florida...a former Naval Master Jet Base...whose squadrons wento to NAS Oceana...(That has all kinds of construction going on...) :eusa_whistle:

Jacksonville's Cecil Field certified as spaceport

That's really exciting! Thanks for that link.

Apparently the Washington Post came up with a blast from the past from the Outsourcer in Chief.

" Obama 2010: Outsourcing space flights to Russia is more efficient

The Washington Post reports that during President Obama’s first term, he outsourced NASA jobs by awarding space shuttle flights to foreign countries such as Russia to send astronauts to the International Space Station.

In April 2010, President Obama promoted the idea in a major speech on space policy insisting that outsourcing space flights to other countries would be more efficient.

“Some have said, for instance, that this plan gives up our leadership in space by failing to produce plans within NASA to reach low Earth orbit, instead of relying on companies and other countries,” Obama said.

“But we will actually reach space faster and more often under this new plan, in ways that will help us improve our technological capacity and lower our costs, which are both essential for the long-term sustainability of space flight.”

:lol:

Rest of article at link:

Obama 2010: Outsourcing space flights to Russia is more efficient | WashingtonExaminer.com

What do expect from an administration that wants NASA to do an out reach to Muslims, a priority over actual research

No doubt Hollywood and the MSM is falling right in line with this new progressive program.
:eusa_whistle:

lost-in-space-tv-show-m2010.jpg

To help the proletariat to be more accepting of our "Brave New Frontier", TV is planning on making some new shows based on old concepts with the Muslim presepective.

For example:A modern adventure of a Muslim family on a spaceship named Freedom Flotilla 2.

The Characters:

The family includes Professor Hakim Robinson, his wife, Maureenshib, their children, Djohdee,Bayan, and Wa'il. They will be accompanied by their pilot, US Space Corp Major Dhakir West who is married to the two daughters of Professor Hakim Robinson.

The characters also include Dr. Zachary Smithsky, the Jew who slips aboard the spaceship in an attempt to sabotage it.

We are also provided with the fabulous creation of a robot by the name of Sorena. A robot designed to protect the family and ship. The robot is quite entertaining as he runs around flapping his arms and sayings such things as, "Allah Akbar"; "Jihad" and "Hope and Change".

I know I'm thrilled that private enterprise is going to fill the void. But it's just such a piss off at what a wrecking machine Obama's been.

So many people on so many boards who wanted to punish the R's (and I don't blame them) but they'd constantly say "come on, how much damage can he possibly do in 4 years?

I understand the frusration. NASA is elated...as am I. And by the way? *I* live 5 Miles from a certified SPACEPORT...Cecil Field, Florida...a former Naval Master Jet Base...whose squadrons wento to NAS Oceana...(That has all kinds of construction going on...) :eusa_whistle:

Jacksonville's Cecil Field certified as spaceport

That's really exciting! Thanks for that link.

This City is lit up about it...(At least the ones that PAY attention)...

It means JOBS...

Forum List

Back