CDZ OAN V. Fox

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I find Fox an annoying informercial for the books of their talking heads and just slightly to the right of the MSM, anyone feel likewise?

Re Fox most people know the difference between their opinion shows and their news operations. Their local affiliate's news operations here are better than the major networks and their local affiliates' news reporting, considerably better. I don't buy books by talking heads often, and don't watch satellite/cable political opinion shows at all, so I wouldn't know about the book ads, but none of them are public television and they all run ads for something, so it might as well be their own products. PBS is worse; they run more ad time than anybody else for their products. many times all day long and well into the nights, weekdays and weekends.

Never seen or even heard of OAN.

Re Fox most people know the difference between their opinion shows and their news operations. Their local affiliate's news operations here are better than the major networks and their local affiliates' news reporting, considerably better. I don't buy books by talking heads often, and don't watch satellite/cable political opinion shows at all, so I wouldn't know about the book ads, but none of them are public television and they all run ads for something, so it might as well be their own products. PBS is worse; they run more ad time than anybody else for their products. many times all day long and well into the nights, weekdays and weekends.

Thanks, I was wondering why I never see it cited on the board.

Thanks, I was wondering why I never see it cited on the board.

Just Binged them and yes, they're fairly small. They split between commentary and news, too. I'll mess around over there, and if they have a lot of written content I'll bookmark them. Thanks for the plug for them; I always like to find a variety of sources away from the usual hack operations.

Already found an interesting story, re Hungary and Soros. lol didn't see it on any of the news here.

Last edited:
They claim to put out four times the headline news as anyone else.

There were certainly a lot of them. Many of them I saw were pretty short, though, but I only browsed them for a couple of minutes, so don't anybody go by me; didn't check out any of the analysis pieces yet.

They claim to put out four times the headline news as anyone else.

There were certainly a lot of them. Many of them I saw were pretty short, though, but I only browsed them for a couple of minutes, so don't anybody go by me; didn't check out any of the analysis pieces yet.

"Tipping Point" is OK but "The Daily Ledger" drives me up a wall.

I just ran into OAN . I like it as it seem more NEWS . FOX is ok but but they seem to be targeting 'millennial types' and in the Morning they run the show like its an Entertainment Variety show . FOX Business with LOU DOBBS is better than FOX News .

I just ran into OAN . I like it as it seem more NEWS . FOX is ok but but they seem to be targeting 'millennial types' and in the Morning they run the show like its an Entertainment Variety show . FOX Business with LOU DOBBS is better than FOX News .

Some operations that use freelancers and indies do a good job of screening them, unlike crap services like Reuther's, which will run any old piece of silly propaganda gangs like the PLO or Hamas will sell them.

Lou Dobbs is indeed one of the better reporters out there; he was the main front man behind CNN's rise, put them on the map, and they thanked by him by firing him because some racist La Raza types sniveled about his accurate coverage of criminal illegal aliens.

OAN is consistently more obedient to Trumpism than FOX, and therefore the new alternate universe "news" network.

Mac feigns 'objectivity n stuff' because he thinks it will make his TDS insanity more 'credible' if he runs around faking being a 'moderate'. He isn't, he's just another silly Democrat bot.

I can seperate the news shows from the opinion shows Sean Hannity Laura Ingraham opinion Trucker Carlson some of both Special report news with a panel group for about the last 15 minutes Martha MacCallum news Shannon Bream news.

OAN is consistently more obedient to Trumpism than FOX, and therefore the new alternate universe "news" network.
I've never heard of OAN. In your opinion is their content not accurate or so biased they shouldn't be called news?
Well, they do the standard Partisan Media Two Step: They highlight, promote and inflate all facts and information that support their political agenda, and avoid, ignore, minimize and misrepresent all facts and information that is contrary to their political agenda. All their opinion pieces are in one direction only.

They're more pure and obedient to the cause than either FOX or MSNBC. Their viewers don't have to worry about being intellectually challenged by any pesky facts they don't like. So they definitely contribute to ideological closed circuit that has been created on the Right, even more so than FOX.

Last edited:
Mac feigns 'objectivity n stuff' because he thinks it will make his TDS insanity more 'credible' if he runs around faking being a 'moderate'. He isn't, he's just another silly Democrat bot.
There's that lie again.

The second line of my sig takes care of that: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

You have to lie to make "point". Good.

There's that lie again.

The second line of my sig takes care of that: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

You have to lie to make "point". Good.

Nah. Your posting history is pretty much set, unless you've begged the mods to delete most of them. Same pattern, same tactics, same specious drivel that is supposed to delude us into believing Democrats are the answer, no matter what the issue. You just suck at is, is all. There is no such thing as 'Trumpism', for instance, but being a mentally ill TDS sufferer you hope to convey the illusion there is so you can pretend not to be just another mediocre dishonest lunatic partisan.

Forum List

Back