CDZ Red Line Crossed - Now What?

I believe if US forces started mobilizing for an invasion,then China will preemptively invade North Korea and install a new moderate regime. Contact a couple high ranking generals inside the country and promise them positions of power in exchange for military support.

That's what I would do if I were Xi Jingping. China is North Korea's closest partner, but even they have had tense relations lately. Letting the US invade the North and reunify it with the ROK would be a geopolitical disaster. They would be better served toppling the government themselves and putting into power pro-chinese puppets.

The little shrimp will cross the line at some point in the near future and that'll be the end of the pudgy little piglet. China is not gonna go to war with the U.S. over an unstable dictator with short man's syndrome.

The little shrimp will cross the line at some point in the near future and that'll be the end of the pudgy little piglet.

The White House issued a statement last night that the clock has run out. The line has already been crossed.

The only question is whether fat ass Donald is going to follow through or puss out.

China is not gonna go to war with the U.S. over an unstable dictator with short man's syndrome.

Of course not. Anyone that thought that lacks common sense.

China would invade North Korea if the US ever starting mobilizing for war though. They are not on super friendly terms with North Korea anymore, and they would never allow the US to steal such a vital geopolitical region.They probably have plans to step in and establish a new regime if shit heats up.

White House: 'The clock has now run out' on North Korean nuclear program - CNNPolitics.com
=====================================================

What does this mean? War? Nothing?

This sounds like more bluster, just like the healthcare ultimatum. Is the White House going to back up these words, and how? Will they just redraw the red line and continue on? How long should we give them to find out?
We will hit their missle program sites, Defense Ministry, and other critical sites with surgical strikes. I would put one on fat boy at his home. Forget the Hatch Act.

Why is it that American boys and girls must die for the ruling class? Why do Americans need to get involved in a war half away around the world? The American people have no interests in Korea, but the ruling class does.

A better approach is let those involved work it out. Sadly, thousands of American troops reside in S. Korea and Japan so our involvement in a war, is likely.

The American people have no interests in Korea, but the ruling class does.

Spoken like a hippy who has no idea just how strategically vital that real estate is; or how "vital" the common American considers the trade goods coming out of Korea are. Get back in your lane.

Spoken like a hippy who has no idea just how strategically vital that real estate is; or how "vital" the common American considers the trade goods coming out of Korea are. Get back in your lane.
It is not vital to average Americans, but it is to the ruling class.

Why are you supporting the ruling class, when you have nothing in common with them?

It is not vital to average Americans, but it is to the ruling class.

Why are you supporting the ruling class, when you have nothing in common with them?
You might want to check the "made in..." labels on your electronics, before you decide what Americans consider "vital".

Why is it that American boys and girls must die for the ruling class? Why do Americans need to get involved in a war half away around the world? The American people have no interests in Korea, but the ruling class does.

A better approach is let those involved work it out.

This is one war that I am fine with. There are 25 million Koreans living in some of the most convoluted slavery imaginable . I don't care if the US and China have to do some geopolitical meddling to change that. The human race disgraced itself by ignoring this tragedy for so long.

A better approach is let those involved work it out.

This is one war that I am fine with. There are 25 million Koreans living in some of the most convoluted slavery imaginable . I don't care if the US and China have to do some geopolitical meddling to change that. The human race disgraced itself by ignoring this tragedy for so long.
Then you join up to kill or be kill. Only those like you get to fight. Leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

Why do Americans need to get involved in a war half away around the world? The American people have no interests in Korea, but the ruling class does.
Because their missiles can reach California and they're threatening to use them. It's not about whether the American people are interested in Korea or not, it's about not wanting to be nuked.

Why do Americans need to get involved in a war half away around the world? The American people have no interests in Korea, but the ruling class does.
Because their missiles can reach California and they're threatening to use them. It's not about whether the American people are interested in Korea or not, it's about not wanting to be nuked.
I don't buy that. If they launch, it would instant death for them. They are not that stupid.

I don't fall for more warmongering for the elites.

I don't buy that. If they launch, it would instant death for them. They are not that stupid.

It would also mean instant death for a lot of American citizens. They don't have to be stupid, just unbalanced (which Kim Jong In is).

It would also mean instant death for a lot of American citizens. They don't have to be stupid, just unbalanced (which Kim Jong In is).

I don't agree with that. The rulers of N Korea have three generations of nut jobs ruling them, but they haven't committed suicide as yet, which is what would happen if they lauched a preemptive attack on the US.

The US government has a long failed history of warring on nations that have not attacked us. Time to stop the insanity.

War is always the health of the state.

Then you join up to kill or be kill. Only those like you get to fight. Leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

Nah mate, I'm fine with American imperialists serving as cannon fodder. I wouldn't get involved unless there was a profit incentive.

I don't agree with that. The rulers of N Korea have three generations of nut jobs ruling them

The Kim family doesn't really rule North Korea. It's the generals which hold all the real power.

Nah mate, I'm fine with American imperialists serving as cannon fodder. I wouldn't get involved unless there was a profit incentive.
Then STFU.

It is most cowardly of you to demand Americans die, for your imperialism.

Are you a chicken shit Aussie, demanding Americans protect your stinky ass?

No, I want American soldiers to die for their imperialism. Big dif.

No mate, and it isn't me that needs protection either. It's the 25 million Koreans living in the cruelest slavery, and all the generations that will follow them. The 10 million residents of Seoul that are put at greater risk every time the DPRK builds more rocket artillery. The 120 million in Japan that are vulnerable to having a nuclear weapon fall on their city as they sleep. If you wait several more years, then the 50 million Americans on the pacific coast region that would be vulnerable to a nuclear strike.

No, I want American soldiers to die for their imperialism. Big dif.

No mate, and it isn't me that needs protection either. It's the 25 million Koreans living in the cruelest slavery, and all the generations that will follow them. The 10 million residents of Seoul that are put at greater risk every time the DPRK builds more rocket artillery. The 120 million in Japan that are vulnerable to having a nuclear weapon fall on their city as they sleep. If you wait several more years, then the 50 million Americans on the pacific coast region that would be vulnerable to a nuclear strike.
Not my country's problem. You go kill to fix it.

Forum List

Back