O.M.Gosh, My Dog Loves Rap!

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I exercise to all kinds of music, sometimes You tube will go to next song on its own while I work out.
It was a good beat so I used it now and then.
Foxy was laying down watching me dancercise, when Bruno Mars, 'Uptown Funk' comes on she jumps up and starts to dance with me. If I had a camera I'd film it.
Leo is more a blues fan, he likes Gerry Raffety's 'Bakers Street'.

Foxy waiting for her song.

5hlrHvD.jpg

Leo has great taste!!

Yes he does.
Leo has great taste!!

Yes he does,

suA7SsS.jpg

A Black lab?

They are sibling's, both badly abused when we took them, Leo was so starved he had to have blood transfusions ,Foxy was alomost dead from hunger, parasites. Both skeleton's,
Thery were 13months old and had never been off a chain in their lives. Very neurotic, we've had them for 18 months now.

I like to listen to all kinds of music when I dance and workout. Some to rev up and some to cool down.

They are sibling's, both badly abused when we took them, Leo was so starved he had to have blood transfusions ,Foxy was alomost dead from hunger, parasites. Both skeleton's,
Thery were 13months old and had never been off a chain in their lives. Very neurotic, we've had them for 18 months now.

I like to listen to all kinds of music when I dance and workout. Some to rev up and some to cool down.

That enrages me to the point of murder.

I'm happy they found someone like you to love them.

I exercise to all kinds of music, sometimes You tube will go to next song on its own while I work out.
It was a good beat so I used it now and then.
Foxy was laying down watching me dancercise, when Bruno Mars, 'Uptown Funk' comes on she jumps up and starts to dance with me. If I had a camera I'd film it.
Leo is more a blues fan, he likes Gerry Raffety's 'Bakers Street'.

That's.. not rap.

My black ass dog liked rap.

I discovered this one day when he's laying out in the driveway with a big ol' smile on his face, thumping his tail

to the beat of the teenage black boys' music. Whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

That enrages me to the point of murder.

I'm happy they found someone like you to love them.

We've always taken the un-wanted,but we are seniors now and it is hardr but these 2 have given us lots of joy to counter the negative. Once they had free range nothing was safe from their attacks, chewed off tail lights of both auto's, chewed some of my vans bumper! chewed up plant pots in greenhouse, table and chairs in yard, Leo killed 2 of our hens.
Now Foxy guards her hens from her brother, but we put him in back yard now when we let them free range everyday.
Last several months they have calmed down. It is hard to train neurotic dogs. But they are learning,and so are we,lol.

LOL my cringe if I sing anything to them,haha. Not really but I bet hubby does, he just won't say it,

I sound like a stepped on cat when I sing, but I don't care. I belt 'em out anyway.

I'm like Pat Benatar when we're driving around in the car. James pretends he's deaf.

Or maybe after all these years his ears gave up and died.

Forum List

Back