NZ massacre suspect fires lawyer wants to represent self in court

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NZ Massacre Suspect Fires Lawyer, Wants to Represent Self in Court
Brenton Tarrant, the suspect behind the massacre of 50 people at two New Zealand mosques, has fired his court-appointed lawyer and wants to defend himself amid concerns he might use the high-profile trial to promote his beliefs.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Left has to always come off as heroes like they want ot fix all this bs yet they are the very stupid asses who create what they fear.

Brenton Tarrant, the suspect behind the massacre of 50 people at two New Zealand mosques, has fired his court-appointed lawyer and wants to defend himself amid concerns he might use the high-profile trial to promote his beliefs.

Left has to always come off as heroes like they want ot fix all this bs yet they are the very stupid asses who create what they fear.
I'd say he just wants to turn the court upside down with his nonsense.

I'd say he just wants to turn the court upside down with his nonsense.
they want to get their message out

In my experience, that's not surprising. My craziest clients insisted on representing themselves because.... they're NUTS.

Forum List

Back