NYT lists all of Trumps lies since taking office . (It's long )

How many people lost their doctors ? Did you ? The Aca added millions to health coverage .

Yeah, I lost my doctor, Tummy! My current PCP I don't think much of at all. AS to those millions, those were mainly illegals and young people forced onto plans they did not want or need. Those few remaining others had preexisting conditions that made it hard to get insured, something that will be well protected under the Trump plan.

Even if they are truly lies, he has a looooong way to go to catch up with 0bama, the biggest liar of them all.

Oh yeah . What'd he lie about ?

Everything, for eight straight years.

Well then. You should be able to give a bunch of examples ! Right off the top of your head!

Sure:

The attack at Benghazi was caused by an internet video.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

The affordable care act will save families on their healthcare insurance.

There's more of course. Eight years worth.

That's the best u got ?

The video made sense because there were protests all over the mid east at the time . And the endless Benghazi investigation proved no wrongdoing .

How many people lost their doctors ? Did you ?

The Aca added millions to health coverage .

No moron, there are eight years worth, but you asked for some right off the top of my head and I gave them to you. Don't go moving the goalposts now twit.

'APRIL 29 “I've already saved more than $725 million on a simple order of F-35 planes. I got involved in the negotiation.” (Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)'

The Orange Idiot is as much an arrogant ass as he is a liar.

'APRIL 29 “I've already saved more than $725 million on a simple order of F-35 planes. I got involved in the negotiation.” (Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)'

The Orange Idiot is as much an arrogant ass as he is a liar.
you are involved in military finance now?

The words 'NYT' made reading any further un-necessary... 'NYT' in interchangeable with fake news 'CNN'... :p

It constant amazes me how certain people keep coming out with breaking news about Trump, Russia, Jared, failing Administration, et al., then when you go look at it, it always comes back to the same few organizations which have been long since discounted as having produced a hundred fake fluff pieces! Yet some people still keep swallowing that tripe either somehow totally unaware of the lack of credibility of the source, or they are simply UNCONCERNED whether it is true or not.

To paraphrase Trump's latest nugget of shared wisdom, he basically said that he lied to keep Comey honest. Even THAT statement escapes the "irony meter" of Trump supporters!

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Hope the link works . Nice collection of Trumps bullshit .

I appreciate this link. I made a folder in my computer favorite places, just so i can keep this, plus another article on all of Trump's things that he pledged voters that he was going to do in the first 100 days. (with the exception of a bunch of useless EO's and appointment of a SC judge, he has done none of them).

MultipleTrumps "lies" by a billion and you still don't get "if you like your plan..."

Back in in 2013, the right was going bonkers with posts and OPs about Obama's Lie of the Year.
""If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013."
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
But now we have this:
All False statements involving Donald Trump
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Seven pages of Trump lies! Does anyone think that those on the right who posted in glee in 2013 about this source, will acknowledge the source a legitimate now? No! Even though they do an excellent job of documenting Trump's multitude of lies, just like they did with Obama's Big Lie.
I can see it now,,fake news, fake news!!

Forum List

Back