NYT lists all of Trumps lies since taking office . (It's long )

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Hope the link works . Nice collection of Trumps bullshit .

Yeah, BULL, Tummy. So the NYT prints it doesn't make any of the crap true! The NYT is the LAST place I would ever expect to find honest journalism on Trump, just a block of non-vetted, clipped phrases strung altogether, but you go right ahead keep sucking on that crap if it makes you feel better. You like sucking it like diarrhea from a garden hose. Proof once again that the Donald is totally inside your head living there 24/7!
"Non-vetted" ??? Everyone one of them has been fact checked and proven wrong and the sources of the REAL facts are listed. Do you really want to be known as someone who would prefer to believe lies than face reality? Like I told Mike, it's going to hurt your arguments in the long run.

The fact that somebody disagrees with your subjective opinion does not necessarily make them a liar.

Are you really too fucking stupid to comprehend that concept, jackass?
The number of people attending the inauguration is not a "subjective opinion," nor are "thousands" of Muslims in New Jersey cheering 9-11. Trump's math skills suck or he says whatever bullshit fits his argument regardless if it's accurate.

The fact that somebody disagrees with your subjective opinion does not necessarily make them a liar.

The number of people attending the inauguration is not a "subjective opinion," nor are "thousands" of Muslims in New Jersey cheering 9-11. Trump's math skills suck or he says whatever bullshit fits his argument regardless if it's accurate.
In your opinion, how many people attended president Trump's inauguration? I know there certainly was a lot of people there despite the violent terrorist attacks, Clinton supporters blocking access to the mall and the cold January rain. The place was packed.

So what is your estimate?

Also, how many Muslims do you think were jumping for joy after the 9/11 attacks?

Last edited:

In your opinion, how many people attended president Trump's inauguration? I know there certainly was a lot of people there despite the violent terrorist attacks, Clinton supporters blocking access to the mall and the rain. So what is your estimate?

Also, how many Muslims do you think were jumping for joy on 9/11?
If you are seriously going to try to relitigate this, you'll have to argue it with someone else. It has been looked into, the facts have been established. Sorry.

In your opinion, how many people attended president Trump's inauguration? I know there certainly was a lot of people there despite the violent terrorist attacks, Clinton supporters blocking access to the mall and the rain. So what is your estimate?

If you are seriously going to try to relitigate this, you'll have to argue it with someone else. It has been looked into, the facts have been established. Sorry.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

fe6355203a450135d53c005056a9545d.gif

To paraphrase Trump's latest nugget of shared wisdom, he basically said that he lied to keep Comey honest. Even THAT statement escapes the "irony meter" of Trump supporters!

What's amusing, Vandal...is that you think Trump's bluff against Comey constitutes a "lie"! It's quite obvious that the person who was PREVENTED from lying was James Comey and that happened because of the mere threat of tapes existing! So why would anyone be outraged that someone was forced to be truthful by such a bluff? That's obvious as well! You were hoping that Comey's testimony would nail Trump with collusion or obstruction of justice and instead it cleared him of both.

Shove it right up your dishonest ass.

To paraphrase Trump's latest nugget of shared wisdom, he basically said that he lied to keep Comey honest. Even THAT statement escapes the "irony meter" of Trump supporters!
Of course he didn't say that.

I challenge you quote the alleged lie regarding the issue and produce a logical reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it was a lie.

I'd bet a dollar to a penny that can't do it.

Take your best shot, jackass.

All those liberal pundits ready to pounce on Comey's scathing indictment of Trump...the articles calling for impeachment already written and primed to go for the New York Times and Washington Post...the Democratic talking heads ready for their interviews on the main stream media to describe Trump as the second coming of Nixon...AND THEY ALL HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP PUNKED JAMES COMEY WITH HIS BLUFF ABOUT POSSIBLE TAPES!!!

THAT WAS SO WELL PLAYED IT'S AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!!

No thanks. Just leave it up your desperate ass where it belongs.

When a poster won't engage it doesn't give you a "win." Do you move your pawns when no one is looking, too?

When a poster won't engage it doesn't give you a "win." Do you move your pawns when no one is looking, too?
You are dodging the question again.

Trump is the Liar in Chief President and that will forever be his legacy. His cult will always have the legacy of being the suckers who followed him despite knowing what a prolific liar he is.

Latest trump lie. "Obama knew about Russian interference in the election and did nothing about it". Yes, there are dopey trump cultists that believe that lie.

You are dodging the question again.
Look it up if you need the answer. I already did.

Do you really want to be known as someone who would prefer to believe lies than face reality? Like I told Mike, it's going to hurt your arguments in the long run.

Well, apparently you don't mind hurting yours. I see no vetting, I see no data I can test to verify if any of the quotes are accurate or just why they are lies or untrue! Do you? Or do you just take NYT at their every word?

What's amusing, Vandal...is that you think Trump's bluff against Comey constitutes a "lie"! It's quite obvious that the person who was PREVENTED from lying was James Comey and that happened because of the mere threat of tapes existing! So why would anyone be outraged that someone was forced to be truthful by such a bluff? That's obvious as well! You were hoping that Comey's testimony would nail Trump with collusion or obstruction of justice and instead it cleared him of both.

What you and Trump do not seem to grasp, is that when a person lies all the time, he has lost all credibility, and simply can not bluff anyone.

Do you really want to be known as someone who would prefer to believe lies than face reality? Like I told Mike, it's going to hurt your arguments in the long run.

Well, apparently you don't mind hurting yours. I see no vetting, I see no data I can test to verify if any of the quotes are accurate or just why they are lies or untrue! Do you? Or do you just take NYT at their every word?
The statements have all been fact checked elsewhere, which I'm sure you know. No, I don't take the NYT at their word in an opinion piece. No one is supposed to.

Forum List

Back