NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

If only I was Lying, Ravi...

NYT: Suspect ‘mortified’ about deployment - The New York Times- msnbc.com

But Thanks for Taking your Accusation of Lying as Far as you did... :lol::lol::lol:

:)

peace...
No where did anyone claim he did it because he was picked on. Reporting that he was picked on is not the same thing as saying he did it because he was picked on.

Perhaps you aren't lying, maybe you are just stupid. The jury is still out.

no it isn't.

Fox reported it was a gun toting policewoman who shot this guy four times and stopped his killing spree.

But Thanks for Taking your Accusation of Lying as Far as you did... :lol::lol::lol:

peace...
No where did anyone claim he did it because he was picked on. Reporting that he was picked on is not the same thing as saying he did it because he was picked on.

no it isn't.

^Look... How Convenient. :lol::lol::lol:

peace...

peace...

Take Issue with the Substance of my OP and Stop being a Hysterical Twit about my Headlines...

It was an Illustration... Get a Clue.

peace...

I was shocked and suprised the murderer wasn't a "religious extremist". Then on the news this morning, it was reported that he spent his civilian hours dressed in Muslim religious garments and before he opened fire shouted, "Allah Akbar" (which is something like, "God is great" or "God is glorious"). Then I thought, OK another religious extremist.

Reminds me of Sarah Palin's preacher who wanted to kill an old lady and would have if she hadn't escaped. Religious extremism.

Conservatives will turn a blind eye to Palin's terrorist friend but use this incident to rile hatred against the Muslim Community.

The real problem it "religious extremisn". Moderate Muslims must denounce this man the same way, moderate Christians need to denounce Palin's pastor. I don't see either happening.

Kenyan Who Blessed Palin Chases Witches at Home | Womens eNews

Muthee claimed that police rescued Mama Jane from a lynch mob at the time, and then whisked her away for good after gunning down a pet python they mistook for a demon.

But some residents of Kiambu were somewhat skeptical of Muthee's claims.

Not least among them is the herbalist Jane W. Njenga, a pastor with the African Mission of Holy Ghost Church, who is best known as Mama Jane.

She says she didn't own a pet python and she's never left her compound, located about a half-mile from Muthee's immense new church.

peace...

Take Issue with the Substance of my OP and Stop being a Hysterical Twit about my Headlines...

peace...
You still can't admit your lie.

Pathetic.

I was shocked and suprised the murderer wasn't a "religious extremist". Then on the news this morning, it was reported that he spent his civilian hours dressed in Muslim religious garments and before he opened fire shouted, "Allah Akbar" (which is something like, "God is great" or "God is glorious"). Then I thought, OK another religious extremist.

Reminds me of Sarah Palin's preacher who wanted to kill an old lady and would have if she hadn't escaped. Religious extremism.

Conservatives will turn a blind eye to Palin's terrorist friend but use this incident to rile hatred against the Muslim Community.

The real problem it "religious extremisn". Moderate Muslims must denounce this man the same way, moderate Christians need to denounce Palin's pastor. I don't see either happening.

Muthee claimed that police rescued Mama Jane from a lynch mob at the time, and then whisked her away for good after gunning down a pet python they mistook for a demon.

Not least among them is the herbalist Jane W. Njenga, a pastor with the African Mission of Holy Ghost Church, who is best known as Mama Jane.

She says she didn't own a pet python and she's never left her compound, located about a half-mile from Muthee's immense new church.

Yea, lets have Congress start a Witch-Chasing Preachers Commision. We've got to be on top of these threats.

:eusa_whistle:

Illustrates just how Difficult this Jihad is.

The VAST Majority of American Muslims will NEVER do this...

But this one did.

FDR had an Answer...

Not Sayin' it was Right, but he Certianly did it, and he Muzzled the "Free Press" at the same time with the "Office of Censorship".

Americans can Stomach handfuls of Deaths, and the "Free Press" will Explain it away as they already are...

It's Muslim Hating White America that Caused that Yesterday...

Hell, Hasan is Likely the REAL Victim in this.

But can America Stomach Tens of Thousands?... Hundreds of Thousands?...

Will FDR's Tactics be Employed if Detroit is Leveled?

peace...

All this illustrates is that our media are pathetic. No one knows jack shit right now. They don't know why he did it and personally I think it is disrespectful to the dead to speculate.

Hassan's NOT dead---and the fucker doesn't deserve a lick of respect after taking out 13 American military and cilivian citizens at Ft. Hood yesterday.

I'll speculate all I want about this worthless piece of Moslem pig shit and his motives.

With all due respect to you, of course.

It was the 13 dead that I referred to. It is tasteless and disrespectful TO THEM to speculate on things we know nothing about.

I think it's a shame that, instead of focusing anger on the individual (who I don't seek to defend at all) certain people seek to disparage a whole religion because of the actions of some.

I'm of Irish descent and a Catholic - does that make me a terrorist because of the actions of some Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland? No. The same is true of Muslims.

All this illustrates is that our media are pathetic. No one knows jack shit right now. They don't know why he did it and personally I think it is disrespectful to the dead to speculate.

Hassan's NOT dead---and the fucker doesn't deserve a lick of respect after taking out 13 American military and cilivian citizens at Ft. Hood yesterday.

I'll speculate all I want about this worthless piece of Moslem pig shit and his motives.

With all due respect to you, of course.

It was the 13 dead that I referred to. It is tasteless and disrespectful TO THEM to speculate on things we know nothing about.

I think it's a shame that, instead of focusing anger on the individual (who I don't seek to defend at all) certain people seek to disparage a whole religion because of the actions of some.

I'm of Irish descent and a Catholic - does that make me a terrorist because of the actions of some Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland? No. The same is true of Muslims.

:clap2:

I'm of Irish descent and a Catholic - does that make me a terrorist because of the actions of some Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland?

I'm of Irish descent (4th gen) and a Catholic as well.

My family is from Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, N. Ireland. If you are a terrorist, I am too.

That said, we both have to admit that there ARE Irish Catholic terrorists in Northern Ireland--and even right here in the USA--they belong to the Irish Republican Army/Real Irish Republican Army.

The IRA has tried for decades to attain their political goals (self-government vs. being governed by the English Crown) by bombing and killing the English to make their point. That makes them TERRORISTS.

Now, of course, *not* all Irish Catholics are terrorists. Not *every single* IRA member has carried out terrorist acts, but the fact remains that there ARE Irish Catholic terrorists.

The same is true of Moslems. Some of them *ARE* terrorists. That's a fact that must be acknowledged.

No. The same is true of Muslims.

Wow. :eusa_hand:

You're gonna make a blanket statement to the effect that Moslems are peaceful and not terrorists? There are NO Moslem terrorists? Really? :eek: :eusa_eh:

That's a buncha bunk.

Hassan is a terrorist. Plain and simple.

He shouted Moslem slogans as he shot his victims. He was motivated to kill American soldiers on American soil BY HIS RELIGION.

He tried to make his point (getting US troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq) with VIOLENCE....that is the *very definiition* of terrorism.

He didn't like the war in Afghanistan and Iraq because MOSLEMS were being killed *by Americans*, and so he killed American soldiers as retribution, and perhaps to convince Obama to get us out of A-stan and Iraq NOW.

Killing to making a point---that's what the IRA does. That's what Al-Q does. That's what the Taliban does.

That's what Hassan did.

That's what makes him a Terrorist.

I'm of Irish descent and a Catholic - does that make me a terrorist because of the actions of some Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland?

My family is from Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, N. Ireland. If you are a terrorist, I am too.

That said, we both have to admit that there ARE Irish Catholic terrorists in Northern Ireland--and even right here in the USA--they belong to the Irish Republican Army/Real Irish Republican Army.

The IRA has tried for decades to attain their political goals (self-government vs. being governed by the English Crown) by bombing and killing the English to make their point. That makes them TERRORISTS.

Now, of course, *not* all Irish Catholics are terrorists. Not *every single* IRA member has carried out terrorist acts, but the fact remains that there ARE Irish Catholic terrorists.

The same is true of Moslems. Some of them *ARE* terrorists. That's a fact that must be acknowledged.

You're gonna make a blanket statement to the effect that Moslems are peaceful and not terrorists? There are NO Moslem terrorists? Really? :eek: :eusa_eh:

That's a buncha bunk.

He shouted Moslem slogans as he shot his victims. He was motivated to kill American soldiers on American soil BY HIS RELIGION.

He tried to make his point (getting US troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq) with VIOLENCE....that is the *very definiition* of terrorism.

He didn't like the war in Afghanistan and Iraq because MOSLEMS were being killed *by Americans*, and so he killed American soldiers as retribution, and perhaps to convince Obama to get us out of A-stan and Iraq NOW.

Killing to making a point---that's what the IRA does. That's what Al-Q does. That's what the Taliban does.

That's what Hassan did.

you should learn to read.

it's fundamental.

That's a buncha bunk.

That's what Hassan did.

Of course, there are Catholics who are terrorists. My point - which flew over your head - was that we are not all terrorists. Nor are Muslims - some are, most are not. It is wrong to disparage a whole religion based on the actions of a minority - albeit a substantial minority. I know a few Muslims - they are no more terrorists, nor do they have sympathy for terrorists - than I am, and just because I am of Irish descent and a Catholic does not mean I sympathize with the IRA. Simple.

peace...

Pathetic.

You can't Illustrate a Lie, Ravi... Stop Trolling... It was Lame 9 Months ago when I came here, it's Beyond a Tiresome Bore now.

peace...

That's a buncha bunk.

That's what Hassan did.

Of course, there are Catholics who are terrorists. My point - which flew over your head - was that we are not all terrorists. Nor are Muslims - some are, most are not. It is wrong to disparage a whole religion based on the actions of a minority - albeit a substantial minority. I know a few Muslims - they are no more terrorists, nor do they have sympathy for terrorists - than I am, and just because I am of Irish descent and a Catholic does not mean I sympathize with the IRA. Simple.

Who said that ALL Muslims are Terrorists?...

Most Terrorism in the Modern Day is Based in Motivations from Islam, but that Obviously does NOT Make ALL Muslims Terrorists...

So again, who said that?

peace...

How very disrespectful to the dead of this incident to use it as a cheap point scoring exercise for your political views.

Very, very tasteless - and seriously stupid.

peace...

Pathetic.
It's not necessarily a lie. Technically, the thread title is a non sequitur.

Forum List

Back