NYT focus group interview with 11 Repubs

It's more like pointing out the two tiered justice system.
You've misapplied that particular talking point. We weren't discussing the favorable treatment Trump has been receiving from the courts. We were discussing why Don should be excused for stiffing contractors.

Pretty demoralizing reading through their answers to various questions.

A 69 year old lady from IO said she leans towards voting for Trump again because of his business acumen. Indicating the information about his fraudulent biz practices, bankruptcies, and dependence on his dad's fortune have not penetrated her tin foil hat. "I like the business skills, but that’s got to be coupled with following the Constitution and getting back to constitutional law." IRONY ALERT!!

A 35 year old guy from NV said......"Career politicians have created a dystopian world, and it doesn’t matter who we vote for." He must think career politicians elect themselves. He also believes, in response to a question about what would make America safer, that....."We need to get the children back into some sort of discipline program." What that means is anyone's guess.

A 65 year old man from SC said........."I’m never really sure what the real story is with these wars. Half of me thinks it’s a distraction from what’s really going on. I think there’s likely some very nefarious things going on behind the scenes." Another example of conspiratorial thinking rampant on the Right. He also said......
"Honestly, I just wish Robert F. Kennedy would be a Republican nominee. He’s running as an independent. But he sounds Republican at heart." Agreed. Junior is a nut.

Amy, a 51 year old from SC, said on what she's looking for in a presidential candidate........."I want to feel confident that there’s not backdoor deals going on that are lining their personal pockets and their child’s pockets." Sounds like she's been paying attention to the baseless allegations made against Joe, but paid no attention to Trump's grifting while in office.

And then, a glimmer of hope. One man said of Trump......"He is more of an entertainer than he is a politician. Obama was a statesman. He looked like a president. And I think, in a lot of ways, Trump is the polar opposite of that." Amen.
We see the same ignorance and stupidity from the USMB right.

You've misapplied that particular talking point. We weren't discussing the favorable treatment Trump has been receiving from the courts. We were discussing why Don should be excused for stiffing contractors.
LOL Favorable? You mean 91 indictments is favorable treatment?

No, that's attempting to hold him accountable for his crimes. I was speaking about how anyone else would already be sitting in a jail cell if they had made the threats and disparaging comments against officers of the court that RICO Don has.
So, you believe people are guilty until proven innocent.

First, there is no deep state. Second, what major legislation he proposed was passed while Repubs had unified control of government besides the budget busting tax cut?

Saying that there is no deep state is tantamount to saying that there is no gravity.

There is no reason to actually engage you.

Saying that there is no deep state is tantamount to saying that there is no gravity.

There is no reason to actually engage you.
Sorry, but I have no interest in indulging your fantasies. If that means not engaging with me, so be it.

I see no one else has even bothered responding to your nonsense lies.
If there is something these Boards contribute to society above all else, it is the ability to see what dimocrap scum are really like when they feel safe in their anonymity.

This is what they really think, people. They hate Jews, they hate America (unless they control it) they hate, they hate, they hate, they hate.

So when some dimocrap shows up on TV and you say to yourself, "This person sounds reasonable" remember something.

Remember this Board and know -- They are not. They are what you see in here, unmasked

Is this the same New Yawk SLIMES that took what the Hamas monsters said at face value over the hospital bombing?

Why, yes, Virginia. So it seems. And, what kind of dirtbag references the Slimes for -- Anything? Simple; dimocrap scum.

Forum List

Back