NYC's Hunter College has coursework in “the abolition of whiteness.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Stanford the “abolishing whiteness as a cultural identity.” Classes at Grinnell & UW-Madison confront “the problem of whiteness.” St. John’s College takes on the “depravity of whiteness"

the white race is being smothered! THE WHITE RACE IS BEING SMOTHERED!

Really?

What is whiteness?

Really?

What is whiteness?

Same thing as blackness I would presume. Unless it's a dental enamel chart..

HOWEVER -- seems like the Stanford Course is more of the post election leftist meltdown and hissy fit than anything actually racist (or academically remotely important) :D ..

Stanford Course: Abolish Whiteness | NewBostonPost

It's all bawling and excuses for losing political power.

PS -- the faculty that WROTE that garbage should be ashamed.

Really?

What is whiteness?

HOWEVER -- seems like the Stanford Course is more of the post election leftist meltdown and hissy fit than anything actually racist (or academically remotely important) :D ..

And that's the problem, you presume. Whiteness cannot mean the same thing as blackness. The experiences of each are vastly different..

Really?

What is whiteness?

And that's the problem, you presume. Whiteness cannot mean the same thing as blackness. The experiences of each are vastly different..

Still no reason to "Abolish" it. Or use it as an excuse for losing an election like that Stanford course is about. Again attacking and retribution is never likely to get folks to "feel your pain".. Especially when they never actually CAUSED any of it themselves.

I don't go around blaming folks for the dozens of Anti-Jew/Israel threads on USMB each week that savage my ancestry. And that's a CURRENT bias and slander against my heritage.

Really?

What is whiteness?

Still no reason to "Abolish" it. Or use it as an excuse for losing an election like that Stanford course is about. Again attacking and retribution is never likely to get folks to "feel your pain".. Especially when they never actually CAUSED any of it themselves.

I don't go around blaming folks for the dozens of Anti-Jew/Israel threads on USMB each week that savage my ancestry. And that's a CURRENT bias and slander against my heritage.

That's your fault. Whiteness is not a heritage. I guess you don't see all he CURRENT bias against blacks that far outnumber hews, and that you are a jew with the same racist bias. And really, you need to drop that loser excuse of its in the past and whites today never caused anything. Teflon history is not allowed.

Whiteness is not a heritage.

Well that right there is racist. There are all kinds of whiteness with full and rich heritages. This is a large part an effect of your radicalization that you don't see it. The only diff is -- all of these various slightly different histories and heritages don't CELEBRATE their heritage BECAUSE they are white, (except for our racists of course as I told you before umpteen times), but you can't DENY them their heritage UNLESS you're a racist.

So much "celebrate diversity" and "multiculturalism" for you leftists. Certainly for instance Jews who are a genetically distinct people have a heritage and DNA going back to the dawn of civilization.

But since you hate individualism and distinct heritages and want to see everything as black and white, you MUST be a racist.

I guess you don't see all he CURRENT bias against blacks that far outnumber hews, and that you are a jew with the same racist bias. And really, you need to drop that loser excuse of its in the past and whites today never caused anything. Teflon history is not allowed.

I see white racists and black racists. Weren't likely to meet any Black racists until the Colleges and academia had really created enough of them. Those are the folks who deny respect for the other color. Which is exactly what you do by demanding general "suffering" of whites as retributtion or deny white heritage.

I'm not doing that. Neither did the past 5 generations of my family. Before America, they were dodging literally--- WHITE RUSSIAN cavalry using them for sword practice in the little villages the Czars confined them to. Probably never even PONDERED race in their lifetimes. They were FORCED to live in ghettos and abused for over 150 years of Czars.

White racists right now on USMB, lying about my history, religion, heritage are NO DIFFERENT from you dismissing any "white heritage".. Calling entire people "sub-human" and defective and evil. You can pull the quotes from threads on this board.

I TRY to understand the pain of my own forebears. It's hard to fathom. And you want me to SUFFER with your ancestral pain before you give me a certificate of absolution?

I'd rather work with a rainbow of folks to END SLAVERY in the world today. Or FIX the social/economic problems in America that PLAGUE the black citizens. And I've done that. Am doing that. But I've never seen a racist of ANY color come and help to do ANY of that heavy lifting. NEVER .......... You're all pretty much irrelevant and deserve each other.

Kumbaya.....

Last edited:
Really?

What is whiteness?

You asked the question "What is whiteness?", presumably because you didn't know. So if you don't know what whiteness is, how do you know it's not the same as blackness?

Really?

What is whiteness?

You asked the question "What is whiteness?", presumably because you didn't know. So if you don't know what whiteness is, how do you know it's not the same as blackness?
What is "blackness", then? Maybe if we had that definition, we could more clearly identify "whiteness".

Whiteness is not a heritage.

Well that right there is racist. There are all kinds of whiteness with full and rich heritages. This is a large part an effect of your radicalization that you don't see it. The only diff is -- all of these various slightly different histories and heritages don't CELEBRATE their heritage BECAUSE they are white, (except for our racists of course as I told you before umpteen times), but you can't DENY them their heritage UNLESS you're a racist.

So much "celebrate diversity" and "multiculturalism" for you leftists. Certainly for instance Jews who are a genetically distinct people have a heritage and DNA going back to the dawn of civilization.

But since you hate individualism and distinct heritages and want to see everything as black and white, you MUST be a racist.

I guess you don't see all he CURRENT bias against blacks that far outnumber hews, and that you are a jew with the same racist bias. And really, you need to drop that loser excuse of its in the past and whites today never caused anything. Teflon history is not allowed.

I see white racists and black racists. Weren't likely to meet any Black racists until the Colleges and academia had really created enough of them. Those are the folks who deny respect for the other color. Which is exactly what you do by demanding general "suffering" of whites as retributtion or deny white heritage.

I'm not doing that. Neither did the past 5 generations of my family. Before America, they were dodging literally--- WHITE RUSSIAN cavalry using them for sword practice in the little villages the Czars confined them to. Probably never even PONDERED race in their lifetimes. They were FORCED to live in ghettos and abused for over 150 years of Czars.

White racists right now on USMB, lying about my history, religion, heritage are NO DIFFERENT from you dismissing any "white heritage".. Calling entire people "sub-human" and defective and evil. You can pull the quotes from threads on this board.

I TRY to understand the pain of my own forebears. It's hard to fathom. And you want me to SUFFER with your ancestral pain before you give me a certificate of absolution?

I'd rather work with a rainbow of folks to END SLAVERY in the world today. Or FIX the social/economic problems in America that PLAGUE the black citizens. And I've done that. Am doing that. But I've never seen a racist of ANY color come and help to do ANY of that heavy lifting. NEVER .......... You're all pretty much irrelevant and deserve each other.

Kumbaya.....

You are too dumb to understand what I am saying. Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, Dutch, British, etc., each have a heritage. I've done plenty to fix things. More than you have. There ain't no blackness. But we call ourselves black because our heritage was taken. We don't know our heritage because of that.The fact my last name is British shows directly how slavery impacts us today. But you're simpleminded, you are unable to look far into oanything. For I am not denigrating the white ethinc groups in regards to rheir hetage, because when they all first came to America they all were not white. You see despite the finest delusions of those like you , we did not all come over here on the mayflower or immigrate because we chose to. We all did not decide that we could be white instead of Irish and we would be accepted. That we could be white instead of italian and we are accepted. That we could be white instead if polish and we could be accepted. That we can be White and Jewish, spew racism out of one side of my mouth and whine about bias you face as a jew.

Blacks are suffering now, we ain't talking about some ancestral pain. Nobody has said a damn thing about retribution or revenge, but it's all you got. You're making shit up that was never said. Your psychosis is showing.

Really?

What is whiteness?

Because backs and whites have not had the same experiences.

Really?

What is whiteness?

What is "blackness", then? Maybe if we had that definition, we could more clearly identify "whiteness".

No you couldn't.

You are too dumb to understand what I am saying. Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, Dutch, British, etc., each have a heritage. I've done plenty to fix things. More than you have. There ain't no blackness. But we call ourselves black because our heritage was taken. We don't know our heritage because of that.The fact my last name is British shows directly how slavery impacts us today. But you're simpleminded, you are unable to look far into oanything. For I am not denigrating the white ethinc groups in regards to rheir hetage, because when they all first came to America they all were not white. You see despite the finest delusions of those like you , we did not all come over here on the mayflower or immigrate because we chose to. We all did not decide that we could be white instead of Irish and we would be accepted. That we could be white instead of italian and we are accepted. That we could be white instead if polish and we could be accepted. That we can be White and Jewish, spew racism out of one side of my mouth and whine about bias you face as a jew.

Can you spare $59 for a DNA test kit? With a little work you won't have to write a novel like Roots. Wouldn't have to end your search for heritage at missing plantation records. It'll take you back to country of origin with a little luck. And if your relatives are on Ancestry over there --- it's a reunion.. They'll tell you your family names with any luck..

I'd give you the $60 myself as a token of my suffering and share of reparations and retributions. :113: I'm always looking to fix things..

Can you spare $59 for a DNA test kit? With a little work you won't have to write a novel like Roots. Wouldn't have to end your search for heritage at missing plantation records. It'll take you back to country of origin with a little luck. And if your relatives are on Ancestry over there --- it's a reunion.. They'll tell you your family names with any luck..

I'd give you the $60 myself as a token of my suffering and share of reparations and retributions. :113: I'm always looking to fix things..

And that's is going to erase the damage racist policies that whites have imposed on us?

And that's is going to erase the damage racist policies that whites have imposed on us?

No. Of course not silly. But anger about your Brit surname may be easier to solve than STORING IT UP for outrage. That's the point. Go connect and FIND your heritage. Or at least try. No white man is preventing you from doing that.

Just vent a bit of the steam off with stuff that CAN be fixed for $59...

Of course -- there's the possibility that you're gonna find your McDonald surname comes from a long line of black McDonalds. In which case -- you're gonna come back here angry and make me suffer more for suggesting you go get tested..

I know -- it's ALL my fault.. :abgg2q.jpg: Even if I magically connected you to your heritage with a $59 dollar DNA test kit. But why waste your time blaming me for losing your connections and trying to increase my white guilt when you could be chatting up your relatives in Mali.. :laughing0301:

Really?

What is whiteness?

Because backs and whites have not had the same experiences.

So then "whiteness" is merely not having black experiences and "blackness" is not having white experiences? What if a black person does not have the black experiences you allude to, or at least not to that extent?
I have a half-black grandniece and grandnephew and one doesn't look like she has any white in her at all and the other obviously has black in him. Neither one has ever experienced racism. Does this mean they do not possess this amorphous "blackness"?

Forum List

Back