NYC's Hunter College has coursework in “the abolition of whiteness.”

You are too dumb to understand what I am saying. Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, Dutch, British, etc., each have a heritage. I've done plenty to fix things. More than you have. There ain't no blackness. But we call ourselves black because our heritage was taken. We don't know our heritage because of that.The fact my last name is British shows directly how slavery impacts us today. But you're simpleminded, you are unable to look far into oanything. For I am not denigrating the white ethinc groups in regards to rheir hetage, because when they all first came to America they all were not white. You see despite the finest delusions of those like you , we did not all come over here on the mayflower or immigrate because we chose to. We all did not decide that we could be white instead of Irish and we would be accepted. That we could be white instead of italian and we are accepted. That we could be white instead if polish and we could be accepted. That we can be White and Jewish, spew racism out of one side of my mouth and whine about bias you face as a jew.

Can you spare $59 for a DNA test kit? With a little work you won't have to write a novel like Roots. Wouldn't have to end your search for heritage at missing plantation records. It'll take you back to country of origin with a little luck. And if your relatives are on Ancestry over there --- it's a reunion.. They'll tell you your family names with any luck..

I'd give you the $60 myself as a token of my suffering and share of reparations and retributions. :113: I'm always looking to fix things..

And that's is going to erase the damage racist policies that whites have imposed on us?

Of course -- there's the possibility that you're gonna find your McDonald surname comes from a long line of black McDonalds. In which case -- you're gonna come back here angry and make me suffer more for suggesting you go get tested..

I know -- it's ALL my fault.. :abgg2q.jpg: Even if I magically connected you to your heritage with a $59 dollar DNA test kit. But why waste your time blaming me for losing your connections and trying to increase my white guilt when you could be chatting up your relatives in Mali.. :laughing0301:

I doubt that happens. .Since you want to be a smart ass, what did you do with those reparations Jews got for WW2 70 years after it ended?

Obama administration earmarks $12 million in reparations for Holocaust survivors
By Mo Barnes | October 7, 2015 7:43 AM EST | 297

Obama administration earmarks $12 million in reparations for Holocaust survivors

Looks like Jews are getting reparations until 2020. I didn't want to bring this up but you want to be a smart ass and you want to talk shit. Now it's quiet time. And they got this money for things that happened in the past far longer in that past than some of the things we have shown you. So why do we blacks have to suffer to pay Jews for something we didn't do to them? My father and 3 uncles fought in WW2. My dad took a bullet to save Jews, one of my uncles was killed trying to save Jews, another was so severely afflicted with PTSD trying to save Jews, the other one drank petty hard for the rest of his life because of what he went through trying to save Jews. I could go the full monty and use every single word ad claim you racist whites here have used on us to you about being grateful, but won't.

Learn to think for yourself or you will continue to run into those who do and be made to look foolish..

Really?

What is whiteness?

Same thing as blackness I would presume. Unless it's a dental enamel chart..

HOWEVER -- seems like the Stanford Course is more of the post election leftist meltdown and hissy fit than anything actually racist (or academically remotely important) :D ..

Stanford Course: Abolish Whiteness | NewBostonPost

It's all bawling and excuses for losing political power.

PS -- the faculty that WROTE that garbage should be ashamed.

And that's the problem, you presume. Whiteness cannot mean the same thing as blackness. The experiences of each are vastly different..

You asked the question "What is whiteness?", presumably because you didn't know. So if you don't know what whiteness is, how do you know it's not the same as blackness?

Because backs and whites have not had the same experiences.

So then "whiteness" is merely not having black experiences and "blackness" is not having white experiences? What if a black person does not have the black experiences you allude to, or at least not to that extent?
I have a half-black grandniece and grandnephew and one doesn't look like she has any white in her at all and the other obviously has black in him. Neither one has ever experienced racism. Does this mean they do not possess this amorphous "blackness"?

Yeah, sure. The simple fact you had to make that comment shows the difference in whiteness and blackness.

Same thing as blackness I would presume. Unless it's a dental enamel chart..

HOWEVER -- seems like the Stanford Course is more of the post election leftist meltdown and hissy fit than anything actually racist (or academically remotely important) :D ..

Stanford Course: Abolish Whiteness | NewBostonPost

It's all bawling and excuses for losing political power.

PS -- the faculty that WROTE that garbage should be ashamed.

And that's the problem, you presume. Whiteness cannot mean the same thing as blackness. The experiences of each are vastly different..

You asked the question "What is whiteness?", presumably because you didn't know. So if you don't know what whiteness is, how do you know it's not the same as blackness?

So then "whiteness" is merely not having black experiences and "blackness" is not having white experiences? What if a black person does not have the black experiences you allude to, or at least not to that extent?
I have a half-black grandniece and grandnephew and one doesn't look like she has any white in her at all and the other obviously has black in him. Neither one has ever experienced racism. Does this mean they do not possess this amorphous "blackness"?

Yeah, sure. The simple fact you had to make that comment shows the difference in whiteness and blackness.

It wasn't a comment, it was a question. You know, just like your question inquiring as to what "whiteness" was. You asked what "whiteness" was and now I'm asking what "blackness" is. Well, I did the same thing you did so, in this particular case, it would appear that "whiteness" and "blackness" are the same thing.

It wasn't a comment, it was a question. You know, just like your question inquiring as to what "whiteness" was. You asked what "whiteness" was and now I'm asking what "blackness" is. Well, I did the same thing you did so, in this particular case, it would appear that "whiteness" and "blackness" are the same thing.

IM2 doesn't care about anyone's opinion but his/her own. You're wasting your time.

You racists try making things like this the same but they aren't. Your niece and nephew have experienced racism but experiencing racism isn't all their is to blackness. On the black side if their family is an ancestry that went through things whites have not. They are black but what tribe did they come from, what nation in Africa? You don't know and their black parent doesn't know. But I'm sure you know your ancestry and true heritage.

You use children as an example, ask a dumb question, talk about how they as children don't experience racism according to you,, therefore blackness and whiteness just has to be the same. Unless there is a severe change in this society your niece and nephews will face racism at a very personal level. And you are not adequately prepared to teach them how to deal with it.

IM2 doesn't care about anyone's opinion but his/her own. You're wasting your time.

I don't listen to racists.

Then you must be deaf in real life, because you're one of the biggest racists on these boards.

Then you must be deaf in real life, because you're one of the biggest racists on these boards.

Post a qoute from me that is racist.

Because this is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

Because this is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

Apparently you've already forgotten how you blatantly made excuses for violence and torture.

Apparently you've already forgotten how you blatantly made excuses for violence and torture.

I never did that. But its funny how you ignored 100 plus years of violence and torture to promote a racist lie.

Tim Wise White Privilege - A Must See

I never did that. But its funny how you ignored 100 plus years of violence and torture to promote a racist lie.

Unlike you, I'm not obsessed with the past. Namely because I live in the present.

Oh, and it's not a lie at all. Of course, you know that already.

Unlike you, I'm not obsessed with the past. Namely because I live in the present.

It is a lie and we all know it. I live in the present and have the intelligence to know how the past impacts today. I am not some fucked in the head white racist asshole who uses the that was in the past line only as an excuse to deny the truth when it shows how whites have fucked up

It is a lie and we all know it. I live in the present and have the intelligence to know how the past impacts today. I am not some fucked in the head white racist asshole who uses the that was in the past line only as an excuse to deny the truth when it shows how whites have fucked up

So you are telling me that the SA farm invasions are all just made up stories, huh?

Wow. That's a new depth you've just sunken to.

So you are telling me that the SA farm invasions are all just made up stories, huh?

Wow. That's a new depth you've just sunken to.

This thread is not about SA. The story of white genocide in South Africa is a lie. The story about farm invasions was a lie since blacks died. At least 19,000 people were killed overall in south Africa at least 90 percent of them black, only 74 white farers were killed. So the story is a lie, and your rants ignored the 100 plus years of murder, torture and killing whites did to blacks that you excused with that punk ass line about the past.

You racists try making things like this the same but they aren't. Your niece and nephew have experienced racism...

How do you know this?

They are black but what tribe did they come from, what nation in Africa? You don't know and their black parent doesn't know.

How do you know this?

You use children as an example, ask a dumb question, talk about how they as children don't experience racism according to you,, therefore blackness and whiteness just has to be the same.

Okay. But if I am not allowed to make assumptions about blacks then you are not allowed to make assumptions about other peoples' experiences. Deal?

Unless there is a severe change in this society your niece and nephews will face racism at a very personal level.

How do you know this?

And you are not adequately prepared to teach them how to deal with it.

So what should I tell them if they do experience racism, emulate you and become angry, bitter, resentful and petty and blame all white people (including their white mother) for their experience?

I doubt that happens.

You doubt that WHAT happens? That you can go to a specialty DNA service with deep databases in Africa (like the link I gave you) and FIND your roots for less than $150 and stop blaming white people for not knowing? It most likely WOULD happen. Because the African countries are relatively stable DNA going back many hundred years. You'd AT LEAST get a damn good estimate of country of origin and few VERY CLOSE 3rd to 5th cousins if not closer. Did you not know this? Could be typing to them instead of me right now and telling them how bad things are in the USA.. Didn't even go look at link I'll bet. Might mess up your sermons...

As for Obama and his paltry $15Mill.. Not hardly a Jew in America is affected by that. That's a worldwide fund for SURVIVORS.. ACTUAL PRISONERS of the Nazis.. And I don't agree with it.

The reparations I WANT is from the Czars of Russia that confined my people to remote villages, denied them rights to travel and used them for cavalry practice for over 150 years.

My guess is -- there's a free on-line course on the evils of or abolishing whiteness. All of in thread should take it together and compare notes. I might have to cheat off of IM2 tests tho...

You are too dumb to understand what I am saying. Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, Dutch, British, etc., each have a heritage. I've done plenty to fix things. More than you have. There ain't no blackness. But we call ourselves black because our heritage was taken. We don't know our heritage because of that.The fact my last name is British shows directly how slavery impacts us today. But you're simpleminded, you are unable to look far into oanything. For I am not denigrating the white ethinc groups in regards to rheir hetage, because when they all first came to America they all were not white. You see despite the finest delusions of those like you , we did not all come over here on the mayflower or immigrate because we chose to. We all did not decide that we could be white instead of Irish and we would be accepted. That we could be white instead of italian and we are accepted. That we could be white instead if polish and we could be accepted. That we can be White and Jewish, spew racism out of one side of my mouth and whine about bias you face as a jew.

Can you spare $59 for a DNA test kit? With a little work you won't have to write a novel like Roots. Wouldn't have to end your search for heritage at missing plantation records. It'll take you back to country of origin with a little luck. And if your relatives are on Ancestry over there --- it's a reunion.. They'll tell you your family names with any luck..

I'd give you the $60 myself as a token of my suffering and share of reparations and retributions. :113: I'm always looking to fix things..

And that's is going to erase the damage racist policies that whites have imposed on us?
See? NOTHING will make you happy, NOTHING will pacify your vile anger against white people. What policies are imposed on you NOW?

No. Of course not silly. But anger about your Brit surname may be easier to solve than STORING IT UP for outrage. That's the point. Go connect and FIND your heritage. Or at least try. No white man is preventing you from doing that.

Just vent a bit of the steam off with stuff that CAN be fixed for $59...
He can change his name if he dislikes the connection to white people.

Forum List

Back