NYC starts blocking buses full of illegals, the crisis is getting severe in NYC due to their own policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is getting insane. NYC passed policies and laws to virtue signal.

The city did not care about the illegals when it only impacted border states…all of a sudden when it impacts them…they are freaking out.

The audacity is astonishing.

:boo_hoo14:

It gets even better. New York City is infested with drug addicts, who are the foundation of the drug trade that has ruined many of the countries that the migrants are coming from. NYC's (and other large Dem run cities) chickens have come home to roost.

This is as idiotic as it gets.

Last edited:
In spite of reality libs still deny that illegal alien migrants are not a burden on citizens

In spite of reality libs still deny that illegal alien migrants are not a burden on citizens

I have said over and over and over…why don’t YOU cult fucks sponsor a family of illegals? Pay to feed, house, and clothe them.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER SAID THEY WOULD DO THIS.

They do not GAF about the illegals.

The city did not care about the illegals when it only impacted border states…all of a sudden when it impacts them…they are freaking out.

I wonder how many trump haters will watch the video?

Not many I suppose

Thats too bad because ignorance is causing much of the problem involving migrants

They should welcome these migrants with open arms.

I wonder how many trump haters will watch the video?

Not many I suppose

Thats too bad because ignorance is causing much of the problem involving migrants

DONT CONFUSE ME WITH THE FACTS!

- cult fuck useful idiot mantra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back