NY times smears Trump over migrant link to crime in Germany but he's right

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The media is demonizing Donald Trump over a tweet in which he blamed migrants for the rise of crime in Germany by claiming he’s lying, but Trump is largely correct.

“The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!” tweeted Trump.
NY Times Smears Trump Over Migrant Link to Crime in Germany, But He’s Right

I have never in my life watched a President get attacked so severely , it is mind blowing how everyone from msm, to the cult following Obama and Clinton lovers tear this man to shreds. They believe what they do because the MEDIA which is controlled is putting lies out there and pathetic sheep fall for it all over and over and over. What does it take to get these retarded morons to wake up and realize this is all to bring Trump down.

Trump is the best thing for this Country and if you could play a movie showing what he is doing compared to what Clinton would be doing the obvious would be so aparent they would be glad Trump won after watching it.

Sadly we can't do that to prove to these stupid asses why MSM pushes lie after lies after lie it's sickening to see how many liberal fkn morons keep biting their bait.

The best part is that Pres. Trump isn't going to change his mind.

And will continue to send the Liberals into a crazed frenzy over his tweets and remarks to the media. .... :thup: .. :lol:

The media is demonizing Donald Trump over a tweet in which he blamed migrants for the rise of crime in Germany by claiming he’s lying, but Trump is largely correct.

“The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!” tweeted Trump.

I have never in my life watched a President get attacked so severely , it is mind blowing how everyone from msm, to the cult following Obama and Clinton lovers tear this man to shreds. They believe what they do because the MEDIA which is controlled is putting lies out there and pathetic sheep fall for it all over and over and over. What does it take to get these retarded morons to wake up and realize this is all to bring Trump down.

Trump is the best thing for this Country and if you could play a movie showing what he is doing compared to what Clinton would be doing the obvious would be so aparent they would be glad Trump won after watching it.

Sadly we can't do that to prove to these stupid asses why MSM pushes lie after lies after lie it's sickening to see how many liberal fkn morons keep biting their bait.

Of course he's right. Ever since they let those death cult member into Germany their crime rate has gone up.

"Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted. Others countries are even worse. Be smart America!" - Trump

Maybe because he is a liar & says stupid shit every day?

• Banned
"Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted. Others countries are even worse. Be smart America!" - Trump

The dunce can't seem to realize when the upper echelons of society don't want things reported the controlled media doesn't report it. Understanding that is way above the Trump haters IQ levels. Common sense as well.

"We rated this claim False. The crime rate in Germany is the lowest it has been in 30 years" - Politifact

• Banned
"We rated this claim False. The crime rate in Germany is the lowest it has been in 30 years" - Politifact

Politicfact has known to be shady , they are falling into the " snopes" category.......

upload_2018-6-19_8-37-54.png

Not-So-Shocking Study Finds Refugee Crime In Germany Is Skyrocketing

But eeeeh who knows, I don't dig super deep into the Germany deal........

And will continue to send the Liberals into a crazed frenzy over his tweets and remarks to the media. .... :thup: .. :lol:

Do you know what a fud is? Check your mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're stating that Trump is wrong about what's happening in Germany ?

Yep. Your orange hero lies about just about everything.

Fact Check: Trump’s False and Misleading Claims About Germany’s Crime and Immigration

Yep. Your orange hero lies about just about everything.

Fact Check: Trump’s False and Misleading Claims About Germany’s Crime and Immigration
Fact checking by the NY Times riiiiiight and Trumps not my hero but i do like what he's doing with the place. Better than a Clinton by a light year.

Do you know what a fud is? Check your mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF is your excuse, Brainiac? Trump is 500% better than Cankles or The Magic Kenyan.

Stupid shit like the truth.

That's stupidity.

foghorn.gif

Forum List

Back